Community Member

Default How Much Favor Is In The Game?

I apologize if this has been asked before, but I searched the forum and didn't find it. Has anyone calculated how much favor you'd get for doing every quest in the game on:

* solo difficulty (or the lowest possible setting for those quests where solo is unavailable)?
    * normal difficulty?
    * hard difficulty?
    * elite difficulty?

Being fairly new to the game, and understanding I'm going to need a lot of favor eventually, it would be really helpful to know whether I need to grind hard and/or elite in order to unlock drow or the 32-point build, or whether doing everything on a lower difficulty level will be enough to get there. Can anyone help?

you will get favor only for the highest level of a quest that you have completed, i.e. you should concern about the elite favor of every quest only.

Check the following thread:
    3085, the new favor cap
    ddoer.com: timer tracker, completions tracker, search engine, puzzle solver, xp table
    My toons on Argo: Salade TR2 Wiz20, Speedo ESoS Fighter, MangoSalade TR2 Wiz18/Mnk2, EvaHealer Clr18/Mnk2

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...iA&output=html

that should help ya figure it out. from that list if you complete everything on jsut hard , you will gain more than enough for 1750. so normal andhard . if you do anyhting on eltie , jsut makes it easier to obtain the 1750. i do know that if you do everyhtign on elite up until like 9-10 you will hit 1750.

Caffeine, We aren't strategically savvy!™.
    Video Archive of Quests

Community Member

If we are just casual solo, and do not really do quests past Regular, how long will it take (what level)?

Community Member

My understanding is that you'd eventually end up with about 1000 favor doing everything on normal, 2000 doing everything on hard, and 3000 doing everything on elite. That means you wouldn't ever get enough favor on normal/solo to unlock 32-point builds, and would have to at least do most quests on hard to get there. Can anyone confirm this?

Community Member

That sounds like a good approximation, although you would have to go well out of your way to not run anything on elite, and I sincerely doubt you would be able to level to a point to run the higher level quests running only normal.
    Khyber Server -- New Aundair

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentEnd View Post
    That sounds like a good approximation, although you would have to go well out of your way to not run anything on elite, and I sincerely doubt you would be able to level to a point to run the higher level quests running only normal.
    Oh so not true - you can cap purely by running explorer areas...
    "Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking."
    Officer of Aces over Kings, Argonesson - Elmo, Marin, Ganelon, Sevollas, Seda, Camerone, Amdr, Ganelonn, Fozzie, Misspiggy

Community Member

Default Good info

This is an older thread and I had some time finding it but the information gathered was solid. Thanks.

Major necro, but the current values as of update 13 are:

Argonesson 312
    Silver Flame 519
    Phiarlan 375
    Kundarak 342
    Jorasco 282
    Twelve 342
    Deneith 318
    Yugoloth 111
    Coin Lord 608
    Free Agent 624

Cannith Quests 99
    Cannith Challenges 126 (not all are possible to 6 star, like Disruptor)

Total Quests: 3,932
    With Challenges: 4,058