Default Bug in Left Mouse Clicking While in Mouse Look Mode

Since Thursday morning's update, I can no longer click on anything in the game that requires two mouse click (a double click) to activate. Doors, NPCs, chests, shrines, just to name a few. I must click VERY rapidly and many times. Sometimes as many as 20 to 30 clicks in order to get something activated.

What is happening is that when in Mouse Look mode, a left-click will temporarily take you out of Mouse Look, and this causes the pointer to be some place else on the screen and there seems to be some kind of delay after letting the left mouse button go before the cursor returns to Mouse Look. This very slight delay causes double clicks to be negated because your second click of the double click is not on the item you are trying to activate.

We're talking MAJOR FRUSTRATION with the game!

Please fix this ASAP!

Change "Button 0" (Left Mouse Button) to "DDO Classic Interact" instead of "DDO Classic Interact / Steer".
    Southern Tenant Farmers Union - Ghallanda
    Noret/Hultor/Deol/Domtro/Tamtro/Kintro/Lantwo/Sontro/Montro/Kantro

Quote Originally Posted by Kintro View Post
    Change "Button 0" (Left Mouse Button) to "DDO Classic Interact" instead of "DDO Classic Interact / Steer".
    Thanks, this fixed the not being able to double-click issue, but now I can't steer my character while NOT in Mouse Look mode.

I still think this is bugged. "DDO Classic Interact" did not ever undo Mouse Look when the left mouse button is pressed. That part has changed and is no longer in compliance with "DDO Classic Interact" and is thus a bug.