Community Member

Default looking for a fun guild not a PLing one

I am a lvl 4 halfling rogue LFGuild

Seeing the sites and what a place has to offer (does it have that special touch only a trap can give a place)
    Reading a good quest
    Meeting interesting people (then stabbing them in the back).

dislikes

Racing through a dungeon to see who can get to the end first
    casters who think they should charge around a corner first

everything from EQ ( still my alltime fav), wow, eq2, COH/COV, POTBS, LOTRO to shadowbane. I play to have fun and like to be around people who do so too. I hate having to hear someone in vent scream for 2 hours because a new player mistepped in a raid. Rather be with people who will take the time to explain what a person did wrong and why it is wrong so they learn for next time. Being mature has nothing to do with how many 4 letter words you know and use in a single sentence( have no issues with people using them nore do i scream when they do just donot wish to hear them everyother word when people talk). Flirting and having fun is ok but prefer to not have to listen to cybersex while I am playing the game mornign noon and night
    Last edited by BAADDARE; 09-16-2009 at 06:36 PM.

Community Member Tech_Henderson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BAADDARE View Post
    I am a lvl 4 halfling rogue LFGuild

Seeing the sites and what a place has to offer (does it have that special touch only a trap can give a place)
    Reading a good quest
    Meeting interesting people (then stabbing them in the back).

dislikes

Racing through a dungeon to see who can get to the end first
    casters who think they should charge around a corner first

everything from EQ ( still my alltime fav), wow, eq2, COH/COV, POTBS, LOTRO to shadowbane. I play to have fun and like to be around people who do so too. I hate having to hear someone in vent scream for 2 hours because a new player mistepped in a raid. Rather be with people who will take the time to explain what a person did wrong and why it is wrong so they learn for next time. Being mature has nothing to do with how many 4 letter words you know and use in a single sentence( have no issues with people using them nore do i scream when they do just donot wish to hear them everyother word when people talk). Flirting and having fun is ok but prefer to not have to listen to cybersex while I am playing the game mornign noon and night
    BRING OUT YER DEAD

- Guild Leader: WitchDoctor

- Guild Contact: WitchDoctor, Larcol, Wretched, & Gitch

- Guild Website: Bring Out Yer Dead

- Guild Size: Growing with the server's inception

- Guild Type: Raiding, Questing, Crafting, Exploring, Socializing, & Roleplaying

Guild Description:

One of the finest guilds in Cannith, Bring Out Yer Dead was established on the best foundation for gameplay.

Our guild offers knowledgeable and helpful leaders, a very sociable attitude, and a willingness to play in-world to the best of our abilities.

We want every member to be happy about their decision to join our ranks.

We group together very often to enjoy raids and quests.

Guild Recruitment:

Stop. Who would cross the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three, ere the other side he see:

- What... is your name?

- What... is your quest?

- What... do you do when you run ahead of the entire party and find yourself acquiring too much aggro?

- EMAIL: Coupleofgamers [at] gmail.com

Community Member

If you haven't found a home yet, come take a look at House Phoenix (www.covenantofthephoenix.com). We are a well-established, stable, no-drama, casual, mature, family-friendly multi-game guild that has been around for years and active in all major MMOs.

We have a steady group of players who play nightly, are very friendly and helpful, and always focus on having fun.

See what we have to offer. Here's a link to our recruitment thread: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...=1#post2525968