As my 135th completion and Lost's 49th completion overall, this was certainly a special one.
I was on my ranger and Lost was on his evasion cleric.
For those wanting to give it a go, here's the strategy we used:
1. Beat down Abbot until doors appear.
2. I take DD's until asteroid room is located, pick up boulders and jump off to die and get back to the middle.
3. Go to Ice room and pass 2 stacks of boulders to Lost. Shoot first sarcophagi before starting wand sequence.
4. Complete ice and stock our inventory full of ice wands.
5. I go through first and tell Lost if its safe to come through.
6. Beat down Abbot again... until DD's show up.
7. Do Asteroid.
8. Beat down Abbot again...
9. Do Tile.
10. Beat down Abbot for the final time for the win.
You will drop out of the bottom of an encasement, so we were constantly jumping so we might get lucky and get hit in midair, thus limiting the number of times we had to break the other person out.
We got no named loot =(
The death count shows 4 deaths, but 3 of them were from figuring out the DDs ^_^