Default So...logged in to Cannith and my name was still available.

I waited almost three full days before logging into Cannith and creating a toon. I figured I'd remake my main, Queazy, over here...with a few minor modifications.

And yet, when I started the char gen process, imagine my disappointment when I discovered that my name was still available.

People, come on! I gave you three full days to cybersquat my name, and no one bothered. Why not??? I am deeply insulted. Sure, I may be an insignificant cog in the Sarlona wheel...a veritable nobody in the great server of life, but I had thought that after all this time, I would have at least ****ed *someone* off enough to grief me.

Since I am unable to make one of those cool character graphical sigs cuz the user CP says I have no characters, I will tell you in boring 10-pt Arial that I am:

Queazy, of Sarlona: L16 sorceror

Arrow lol

Well if it helps, No one took my "Wolfspirit" either!
    I must Suck too, ANOTHER useless Cog in the Sarlona Gears.

~
    If we shrank our solar system to the size of a Quarter, and lay it at your feet, the Milky Way galaxy would still be larger than North America. ~NASA Perspective anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
    I waited almost three full days before logging into Cannith and creating a toon. I figured I'd remake my main, Queazy, over here...with a few minor modifications.

And yet, when I started the char gen process, imagine my disappointment when I discovered that my name was still available.

People, come on! I gave you three full days to cybersquat my name, and no one bothered. Why not??? I am deeply insulted. Sure, I may be an insignificant cog in the Sarlona wheel...a veritable nobody in the great server of life, but I had thought that after all this time, I would have at least ****ed *someone* off enough to grief me.

Sorry I misspelled it when i tried to kipe it. cheazy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    Dooo00000ooooo000mmmmmm