Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I will be playing there as well.Will be like starting from the beginning like back on Fernia.Good times back on Fernia.

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

might be fun to see some pvp dominated by lvl 3 characters with masterwork junk rather than lvl 16 crazy buffed GS toting bunny hopping idiot.
    "Player testers have done an excelent job and I really do appreciate the testing done by the players that report the issues which then get ignored ......."

I will definitely be rolling up a girl or two on here but like Risia they will probably be experimental for when Im in the mood to get away from the main servers and wont be seriously played for a long time. Ive got too many alts I'll be working on getting them towards twenty, new builds that ive planned for months waiting on the release. And look forward to running with my guilds again I can see this launch bringing many people back for a bit and many have returned the last few days to the guild I belong to on Sarlona for many levels and im sure it will be the same on Thelanis.

So yep expect Kal to be on Cannith in some form but very limited form for sure.
    Kalari-Lost Legions resident Drunking Gaming Diva!
    Im not bad Im morally Obtuse...
    *Enter my Den..*/*Live RPG fun on Skype*

Default goin back to Cannith....Cannith

Going to try & get some guildies over there 1 night a week to lvl some toons
    with no twinking, gonna try and get that old pnp tight-a$$d Dungeon Master
    feeling where you must earn everything you get and share within the group.

Looking forward to getting excited when I pull a +1 whatever of pure good.

See you all there
    *** Siggur...20 / Gallifar...20 / Valachieri...20 / Mattux...20 / Korrosion...20 / Mordakhai...20 / Soulsquasher...12 ***

im looking for the fresh start, with no twinking temptations whatsoever, and also it'll be interesting helping out noobs and watching them fumble their way around when im stuck down on their gear level lol

Also that a lot of new players will be honing in on this server and would be nice to sort out an playerbase for people from the "obnoxious" timezones lol *refer my post in the guilds section*
    Life's a b****, so am i, so build a bridge and get over it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Delt View Post
    Honestly, it takes a special type of stupid to play a game 20+ hours a week for 3 years and still suck.
    The Toyota Chick with the Toyota Toons
    http://my.ddo.com/toyvip/

Community Member

Default I will be rolling

...up 10 toons on cannith before i do anything else tomorrow in hopes of reserving my favorite names. I like the idea (and challange) of playing in a fresh no-twink environment. I will not be abandoning my home server though or requesting any character transfers.
    Valiant Accord

Quote Originally Posted by GlassCannon View Post
    You can purchase 32 pointers if you so desire...

Nope. FvS only.

But I now have 1 raiding character on every server.

A character that also is in a lot stronger position to grind favour, and twink out my new 32 pointers

That and I like to earn my rewards, which is why mod9 may just make me never PUG again...
    BLACK MANTIS - Sarlona
    A r n y a - T o r c h e - S l i m m - D e b t - E p o x y - R e t r o g r a d e - P i n e t r e e
    NOW YOU WILL KNOW TRUE POWER

I also will be going to the new server, just to play, and start anew
    Proud Member Of the Guildless Guild.

Littlefoot / Jayne / Dukkie / Windowlicker / Hippychick / Merrada

Never fear, it looks like the King of Stormreach is moving to Cannith.
    Clerics of Fernia
    King of Stormreach
    (and if you disagree with me, then you can treat me like a Nintendo Cartridge )

For the same reason we've run shrouds with silver flame clubs, or completely naked no equipment no components raids, or done a shroud speed record: For the challenge.

It's WAY too tempting to not twink new chars in my main server, specially when everyone else around you is twinked. Mind you, with playing skill I noticed I could outshine twinked chars during the first 6 or so levels with nothing but korthos equipment. Gives me a chuckle when I get asked after the quest in a hushed voice "what equipment are you using..?"

As to what I will actually roll? Hard to say. Perhaps a caster, although a melee is also enticing.
    Devs: Thanks for making Druids available to VIPs without the pack. This more than anything, has made me want to buy the pack.

Is there anything that stops one from transferring a 32 point character over to Cannith? I would love to play on the fresh server but the idea of grinding out 1750 favor on the new server and then tossing that character away really bugs me. Just about all the characters I love require a wide spread of points, or at least drow.

_

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Twerpp View Post
    Are you planning on going to Cannith?

Why? Something new/boredom? A challenge? To help new players and contribute to the success of the DDO? To replay the game as a new player? Or to pwn some noob ass in PvP? Or because the monty haul that took years for servers to get to wont happen here for a few months?

If you are planning on going whether permanent or just to play around I am curious who is going and why?
    I am going to Cannith because I snagged all the names of all my old PnP characters.

Job one will be earning back 1750 favor on my new grind for favor toon, Seven (I passed on Seven Eleven and Seven of Nine as I figured that would force a rename -- but I was strongly tempted ).

I will keep playing on Ghallanda in the late evenings until it all settles in. But the move will be permanent -- with character transfers as soon as they are allowed. Meanwhile I will keep focusing on Cratesmasher and Therindal over on Ghallanda but precious little else.

Arrow ok

Will have a character or 2 on this server. I've a few friends from Sarlona also joining us there once or twice a week. It will be us few that have played for years that will begin the slow process of building a stable economy.

~
    If we shrank our solar system to the size of a Quarter, and lay it at your feet, the Milky Way galaxy would still be larger than North America. ~NASA Perspective anyone?

Two words about why I'm moving over: Experience Reboot
    Remember what you heard, when you werent even listening
    G.S.I - House Tharashk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12