Default Yet Another new player, in search of guild

Brief: Low level cleric, new to DDO, looking for quest-friendly guild.

Verbose: I'm a new DDO player, though I've played a good number of other MMOs, almost always as a healer-type. I'm looking for a moderately active guild that has players of all levels. Not interested in just rushing the 'best' quests over and over for loot and levels, I want to go through and see them all (or a lot!), and hoping to find some people I can hang out with regularly instead of just whoever's LFG on any given night. That being said, I'm not exactly a casual player. I've been a very good healer in every game I've played, and tend to put in more hours than is good for me. Very rare is the night I don't show up for at least 3 hours.

At the moment Kavana is a level 3 cleric. Equipped in whatever quest/chest loot he's managed to find, since the auction house appears to presume you have a tunnel into the mint, and possibly a replicator.

If you have, or know of, a guild that might need him, please drop me a line in this thread, by PM, or by in-game mail.

Just paly a while.. do your best.... get ot know peeps in your play time zone.. you will eventually find a guild.... and yes,...... the AH is rediculous.. find "Kindread" in-game, and I will help you out a bit.. GL to you man!
    Next time you get a lecture, just remember the national average salary of any forum admin is comparable to that of your local McDonald's assistant manger........ stating facts must suck.....

Possible Remember Honor is a fit. We're currently recruiting returning players and newbs who don't plan to stay that way for too long.

We're semi-casual/semi-uber, mature (probably average age over 30), small (sometimes not even a full 6 people on, but other times quite a bit more), extremely sarcastic (those with thin skin are advised to look elsewhere). Eastern time zone; most active from about 6pm to about 11pm on weeknights.

Currently have quite a few members with low/mid level characters, although probably not enough to completely fill a low level party most nights.

If interested, send PM or look up anybody in RH and send 'em a tell.

(DUDE! This was my 1000th post. May be time to get a life...)

Just a second of the motion for Remember Honor.

I'm actually considering rolling up a new toon and starting again and would like going through any and all quests.

I'm thinking of doing another Sorc, hopefully with a little better understanding of what works well this time. I'd be happy to join you in some quests or just help you get some of that gear you're after.

Hall of Famer & Hero DoctorWhofan's Avatar
    Tempest's Spine where my minions bow to my greatness

Quote Originally Posted by Grunthex View Post
    Brief: Low level cleric, new to DDO, looking for quest-friendly guild.

Verbose: I'm a new DDO player, though I've played a good number of other MMOs, almost always as a healer-type. I'm looking for a moderately active guild that has players of all levels. Not interested in just rushing the 'best' quests over and over for loot and levels, I want to go through and see them all (or a lot!), and hoping to find some people I can hang out with regularly instead of just whoever's LFG on any given night. That being said, I'm not exactly a casual player. I've been a very good healer in every game I've played, and tend to put in more hours than is good for me. Very rare is the night I don't show up for at least 3 hours.

At the moment Kavana is a level 3 cleric. Equipped in whatever quest/chest loot he's managed to find, since the auction house appears to presume you have a tunnel into the mint, and possibly a replicator.

If you have, or know of, a guild that might need him, please drop me a line in this thread, by PM, or by in-game mail.
    My advice is to play with some groups forawhile until you find your fit. I would reccommend NOT to join my guild, while nice people and willing to help our guildies in a pinch, we generally PuG our way through the game vice playing together.
    +The Goddess of Tempest's Spine+Merc's Only, THELANIS: List is here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...94#post2798094 LEGIONNAIRE /Salute to Rameses, He has RETURNED!