Page 82 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 1727
    Community Member

Default missing feat

purple dragon knight on 1st lvl has 3 feats in game, but only 2 in planner

Quote Originally Posted by CThruTheEgo View Post
    Great work guys and infinite thanks for your efforts.

I nominate Ron and team for Employees of the Year at Turbine headquarters.
    sure they deserve some special reward for this.

i was waiting this release to build up my 3rd TR of 2 toons i have.

thank you Ron and team ! you'te awesome !

if the new version is out why does the link go to the old one?

Shadar-Kai is only using the "selected" graphic, while the other iconics are only showing their "unselected" graphic. (The yellow border that surrounds selected races)

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

Clicking the iconic races doesn't select them like the other races...it works their just not highlighting in anyway so purely a visual bug
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

Quote Originally Posted by vampiregoat69 View Post
    if the new version is out why does the link go to the old one?
    Clear your browser cache and it will go to the new version

Edit:

Level 28 Halfling Rogue, planner will not allow me to choose an ability increase.
    Last edited by Bolo_Grubb; 09-23-2013 at 06:10 PM.
    Kill'em all and let their favorite deity sort'em out
    Quote from a shroud run "I am an idiot, not a newb"

Community Member

Ive placed full writeups on your mantis bugtracker, but so people on the forums see the 3 i identified:

Adept/Master/Grandmaster of Forms not available as standalone feats.
    Halfling racial enhancement tree sets itself as a 'future tree' when you save, discarding any selections.
    Resetting the tree is the only way to manipulate enhancements once you click accept.

Scholar of Treasure Dragon.Star's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeadSpatula View Post
    Ive placed full writeups on your mantis bugtracker, but so people on the forums see the 3 i identified:

Adept/Master/Grandmaster of Forms not available as standalone feats.
    Halfling racial enhancement tree sets itself as a 'future tree' when you save, discarding any selections.
    Resetting the tree is the only way to manipulate enhancements once you click accept.
    Just got done reading them.

The Halfling one, i'm going to need more specifics, as i've tried to duplicate severals ways and do not run into that problem.
    Guild: Ghallanda Rerolled
    Artamax - Cleandeath - Cleanup - Dragonbound - Draykon - Gully - Magestic - Tinbucket
    DDO Character Planner (Stable: Version 04.20.02) , Version 04.23.1 - Planner 5.0 Interface Discussion

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Yeah, I thought about that. But everyone comes here looking for info. A lot of people are subscribed to this thread. What do y'all think? New thread for new Major Version?
    I'd not be against it.

Create a new thread.
    Post a final post with a new link to the new thread.
    Have Cordovan or Tolero close this one.

Community Member

Thanks to Dragonstar, Garix, Blackdae, Ron and anyone else who have helped update this character planner. All of your hard work is very much appreciated. Looking forward to messing around with it to try out some new builds. Can't thank you guys and gals enough for this.

Quote Originally Posted by mna View Post
    * I had Swim show up as "n/a" initially in the build I used for testing. Even after putting 3 points into it. Changed to normal when I'd put points in the next skill.
    It looks like skills are somewhat borked in this build. Adding the new Spellcraft skill messed them up somewhat.

In retrospect, they weren't tested enough. In our defense, we weren't really focused on skills, heh. I put in the new skill, adjusted a few areas where the planner was expecting 20 skills and now has 21, but I guess I didn't quite get them all. I'll take a look at them, I'm sure it won't be a real difficult fix.
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

Some random rock hurdling through the universe to who knows where...

Default Incorrect cost for rogue mechanic wand and scroll mastery

Rogue mechanic wand and scroll mastery costs 2 points per rank, the planner has it as 1 per rank.

Others have already pointed out two other bugs I noticed: can't select an ability increase at level 28 and monk stances are not available as feats.

Thank you all again.
    Totally Bass Ackwards ~ int based/heavy armored pure tempest<>The Count of Monte Cristo ~ dps/CC/survivability focused pure swashbuckler<>Santa's Little Slayer ~ dragonmarked elf centered kensai<>Hassan's Assassin ~ 76 DC/dps/survivability focused human assassin<>Dubbell O'Seven ~ casting/ranged WF artificer

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon.Star View Post
    Just got done reading them.

The Halfling one, i'm going to need more specifics, as i've tried to duplicate severals ways and do not run into that problem.
    There is now a link to a reproduction video in the bug entry notes.

Scholar of Treasure Dragon.Star's Avatar

That helped thank you, looks like something with the Load routine.
    Guild: Ghallanda Rerolled
    Artamax - Cleandeath - Cleanup - Dragonbound - Draykon - Gully - Magestic - Tinbucket
    DDO Character Planner (Stable: Version 04.20.02) , Version 04.23.1 - Planner 5.0 Interface Discussion

Default Combat archery description...

This is not incredibly significant but, combat archery was changed to simply provide +1[W] independent of point blank shot range. The in game description has been changed to state this and I tested it myself and showed that it is working as stated in game. The planner has the old description stating: "Your 'Point Blank Shot' bonus is increased by +1[W]."
    Totally Bass Ackwards ~ int based/heavy armored pure tempest<>The Count of Monte Cristo ~ dps/CC/survivability focused pure swashbuckler<>Santa's Little Slayer ~ dragonmarked elf centered kensai<>Hassan's Assassin ~ 76 DC/dps/survivability focused human assassin<>Dubbell O'Seven ~ casting/ranged WF artificer

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon.Star View Post
    That helped thank you, looks like something with the Load routine.
    Thanks for the video, that is very helpful for sure!

Yeah, I agree, it totally looks like a problem with the load routine. Not sure why it is specific to halflings, that is weird. But at least we know right where to look.

Spatula, can you do me a favor and attach your save file to the bug report? That will give me something to work with without having to reproduce it from scratch. I'll work on this one tomorrow.

[Oops, never mind. It looks like Dragon already found it and put in a fix for it. So no need to upload your file]
    Last edited by Ron; 09-23-2013 at 09:35 PM.
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

Rogue mechanic wracking strike/shot has 3 ranks in game, planner has it at a max of 1 rank.

Community Member

cleric cure light wounds is a lv 2 spell in planner

Thanks Ron and the crew for all your dedicated work on bringing this new version to us! I think a new thread would be a good idea since this is a major version change and it would mean that bug reports and everything to do with the new version is separate from all the old stuff in this thread.

Stoner81.

Default Bug Report

Here I will post what bugs I find:

* Adding points to Tumble seems to interact in some way with Swim, and adds no points in Tumble
    * Adding points to UMD seems to work, but oddly interacts with Tumble
    * Adding points to Swim seems to do nothing at all

* The drop-down menu for the prestige trees, on the third enhancement window, falls exactly on top of "Reset All Trees" - clicking on a selection effectively clicks on the button below, wiping all trees.

* Orcish Fury core ability has wrong descriptions on the 2nd and 3rd tier [Fixed for next build]
    * Power Rage Rank 2: When raging, you gain an additional +2 Strength, but also get an additional -2 penalty to AC. Requires 6 levels of the Barbarian class

(to be continued)
    Last edited by ddo.rsmo.pt; 09-24-2013 at 01:09 PM.
    ~ Gaeryus (Sor14/FvS4/Pal2) Firebrand ~ ~ Phlegma (12Fgt/6Rog/2Pal)(L13)(eTR2) van Moyst ~
    ~ Hakashe (Pal14/Monk6)(L3)Nurigatu ~ ~ Koergan (Cle17/Brb2/Fgt1)Flamebeard ~
    Ex-Captain of the Flying Funk ~ ~ Ascent ~ ~ Epic Farming Videos ~ ~ New and Exciting Bugs

Page 82 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 ... LastLast