Page 80 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3070767778798081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1727

Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    Ron,

Not sure if this got asked, but my wife just asked me. Will we be able to import previous version files into this new one or do we need to start from scratch?

I didn't see this answered on post #1 nor the last two pages of this thread, so I may have missed it.
    It should load prior version save files just fine (although to be honest, I haven't tested it. I should do that...). It will, of course, ignore all the old enhancement information.
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

Thumbs up Cool ui

The ui seems pretty neat. Awesome work ppl.

Kal
    Proud officer of Zuleicos (Thelanis) - Mikaelus (Melee) ; Akhnaroth (Caster) ; Kraneo (Healbot) ; Leonardu (Melee) ; Tormentazul (Melee)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoglum
    Come play Dungeons and Dragons! In heroic play you will face the evil minions of Demons... When and if you make it to Epic levels you face even greater threats. Threats like... giant rats and wolves!

Just seen the screenshots! You guys rock!
    -= Proud member of the MAC guild on Khyber =-
    Aganthor (Completionist (4/13), Human Paladin, L7)
    Alts: Caitlan (Ftr) / Gimlinas (Barb) / Chakmar (Sorc) / Shureyoucan (Monk) / Nessyia (Ranger), Dystran (Cleric), Karkwa (Rogue-Acrobat), Mekkanik (WF FvS), etc.

Those screenshots look awesome!
    Outstanding work to all!
    Wish I could +1 all of you but since I cannot Ron
    Please pass this +1 Rep along to the others...

*Bekki pours you a drink..
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Looks awesome!
    There is no free lunch.

/drools

Kill'em all and let their favorite deity sort'em out
    Quote from a shroud run "I am an idiot, not a newb"

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

OH MAN, I cannot wait Ron you can't imagine the withdrawal I'm going through not being able to use your builder as much
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

Community Member

Great job on not only creating this, but maintaining it!

I can't wait to play around with builds on this.

Community Member

hey ron, your craft: programs skill is pretty high

Okay gang, we've discussed it and we are, TENTATIVELY, looking at Monday for a release (just in time for Turbine to change everything out from under us, hehe). We're just finishing up the last few bits and bobs now.

Our Monday release may or may not have Warpriest in it (we have the tree all typed in and ready, but we'd have to integrate it and get icons for it pretty fast, I'm not 100% sure we can pull it off, maybe).

What I'm kind of expecting is we will take a week to gather bug reports and fix them, as well as integrate the new DDO patch into the program. Hopefully we can get this done pretty fast. I think the entire team is a little tired and burned out, hehe. We've been going full-bore for the last month and a half. We could use a break. But another week should be doable.

The snapshot printout will be in somewhat rough shape, but it will be usable (the only section that won't fill data will be the Defense block). And I won't have a leveling guide printout ready for this release. I just ran out of time, and I don't want to hold up the release to get that in. You should still be able to use the snapshot to help you level up. I'll get that level guide in as soon as I can.
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Okay gang, we've discussed it and we are, TENTATIVELY, looking at Monday for a release (just in time for Turbine to change everything out from under us, hehe). We're just finishing up the last few bits and bobs now.

Our Monday release may or may not have Warpriest in it (we have the tree all typed in and ready, but we'd have to integrate it and get icons for it pretty fast, I'm not 100% sure we can pull it off, maybe).

What I'm kind of expecting is we will take a week to gather bug reports and fix them, as well as integrate the new DDO patch into the program. Hopefully we can get this done pretty fast. I think the entire team is a little tired and burned out, hehe. We've been going full-bore for the last month and a half. We could use a break. But another week should be doable.

The snapshot printout will be in somewhat rough shape, but it will be usable (the only section that won't fill data will be the Defense block). And I won't have a leveling guide printout ready for this release. I just ran out of time, and I don't want to hold up the release to get that in. You should still be able to use the snapshot to help you level up. I'll get that level guide in as soon as I can.
    Once again, Thank you!
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

Community Member

monday wow that was quick.
    a big thankyou from me to all the team.

your friend sil

Nice, We've been waiting for its release. Thanks to the entire team for their work! (you've done what turbine doesn't bother doing fore some profit.-related reason, hope you all get at least some gratitude/recognition from them)

Okay gang, we've discussed it and we are, TENTATIVELY, looking at Monday for a release

this is excellent !! thank you

I'm ecstatic!
    Thelanis - Dragons of the Shire
    Naeryna (Sun Elf 24 FvS Evoker) // Dianocia (Drow 11 Buckler o' Swashes) // Valissia (Elf 22 Shiradi Druid)
    Nae haz a story. Go read it.

you guys ROCK!
    Kill'em all and let their favorite deity sort'em out
    Quote from a shroud run "I am an idiot, not a newb"

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

Is it sad that I was more excited about this news than I was for Shadowfell?
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

Awesome beyond words; thank so much Ron,
    To you and all who help you do this.
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Any ETA for the release today Ron?

Best Regards!

/E
    Cannith - Characters: Khierra - Former The Dominator (U7) (TR 12Mnk/7rog/1ftr) now becoming 13 Rogue/6 Monk/ 1 Druid Staff Orc # Tisseltass - The Prodigy (10rgr/2rog/1mnk) # Smallpoxx (14 pure shintao monk, healing amp) # Azatooth (12ftr/5rog/1mnk) # Eleona (15fvs/2mnk) # Heliga Birgitta (7cleric/3monk, Healing Amp)

Scholar of Treasure Dragon.Star's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elyssaria View Post
    Any ETA for the release today Ron?

Best Regards!

/E
    I believe it will be in a few hours.
    Guild: Ghallanda Rerolled
    Artamax - Cleandeath - Cleanup - Dragonbound - Draykon - Gully - Magestic - Tinbucket
    DDO Character Planner (Stable: Version 04.20.02) , Version 04.23.1 - Planner 5.0 Interface Discussion

Page 80 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3070767778798081828384 ... LastLast