Default 2 Man (non WF ) VOD -Sarlona

Yes its been done before, but we had a pretty good time--42 mins with killing the last wave of orthons, instead of just beating on Sally. Anyway, I post it because I see VOD LFM after VOD LFM just waiting for a Bard or a WF. . . .This was our first attempt and things could be done different to speed it up, but I don't know that we'll get another go at it b4 Mod 9. I don't have Icy yet, and evn with 63 - 68 AC the Devils were just beating the heck out of me.

I used a few pots since Im rather low in the sp department, and about 55 heal scrolls. I do have SP proc, but it wasnt really going off. Tenzeck used a few GH scrolls.

We had no deaths Though I incapped at the beginning when I was using a symbol of weakness scroll and the devils landed on top on me lol. And YES, I did for get the quest

Ty to Tenzeck for handling Sally and having fun.

Last edited by moops; 07-28-2009 at 09:48 PM.
    Hexxa CLR 25 *TR* * ~Hexanna ~*TR* FVS 25 * Hexecuter CLR 20 *Flexanna RGR/R/M 18/1/1 *TR* * Flexa FTR/R 18/2 TR * Hextravaganz Bard *TR* 18/2 * Hexotic Sorc 13 * Hexquisite Wiz 23 * ~~Quantum Entropy * SARLONA~~ - * and various other scoundrels

When I read the title I said to myself "had to be a cleric 14/ monk 2 & a ranger of some sort".

When I clicked the link I could only smile as I saw the symbols in the corner.

No easy feat by 12 players awesome job for 2. Way to rep the fleshies.

do you think you could cut the time much for a 2 man speed record ?

nice work!
    <Sarlona>Leafy 12th life TR, Ingvild 25 Fighter, Backk 25 Rogue, Hipyletus 25 Sorcerer, Reinheits 25 Cleric, Cratonic 18 Fighter/2 Monk, Archean 20 barbarian, Steamfunk 24 Arti <Quantum Entropy>
    <Khyber>Cilicis 15 Bard/1 Fighter<Eximius>

All I really had to do was stand there and swing. That was an impressive job of healing with a train of devils chasing you around at times.

Thanks for inviting me along on this attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk View Post

nice work!
    Yeah. We needed to craft more haste clickies. Most of the time we didn't have haste.

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk View Post

nice work!
    Your EVIL!!!!

. . .but yeah amongst other things I forgot to switch out for extend, so rebuffing the resists, dw, and running out of things like recitation and Divine Power took up some time, as well as I forgot haste pots and blew through my haste clickies too quick. If I had had extend, we prob wouldn't have killed the orthons and I wouldve meleed Sally through the bats instead of pulling them away through my short lived Blade Barriers. Plus, maybe next time I would roll more 20s and the Devils roll less 20s, The cuter still needs some DPS work as well, she doesnt have PA atm. I also forgot my sold fog clickies
    Hexxa CLR 25 *TR* * ~Hexanna ~*TR* FVS 25 * Hexecuter CLR 20 *Flexanna RGR/R/M 18/1/1 *TR* * Flexa FTR/R 18/2 TR * Hextravaganz Bard *TR* 18/2 * Hexotic Sorc 13 * Hexquisite Wiz 23 * ~~Quantum Entropy * SARLONA~~ - * and various other scoundrels

woo hoo . go go go
    - Babaganooj -- Beelzebaba-- Beelzebaba -- Shishkababa -- Babacadabra -- Babalicious -- Babaganoush - Babaryan - - Babacue -

way to represent Hex BTW QE are n00bilicious
    Sarlona's #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikfire~Quikkilla~Quikinator~ Missquik~Quiktunes~Fatalbert~Bignugly~Quikmeister~ Member of Quantum Entropy!!