Customer Service Representative Victorie's Avatar

Default Links for Eberron Unlimited Info and Answers

You can find a lot of info about Eberron Unlimited, and answers to many questions in the following posts, articles and forums. If you have questions, please search these first, before posting in this forum (and if you can, post in the Discussion Forum linked below).

Official Announcement for Eberron Unlimited - This includes links to many helpful pages.

Comparison of VIP and Free Play

FAQ and Link Post

Last edited by Tarrant; 09-02-2009 at 05:24 PM.
    DDO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, simply click on "Submit a Ticket"
    English Account/Store Support is available Monday through Friday from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Contact us on Twitter @DDOUnlimited

Community Member

Default Help plz!

Where is the dang play button? I have already downloaded the game and it wont let me play I can only keep finding redownload links!

Thankyou for your time!

If you have Vista or Win 7 you want to click the Start button, then click on Games. You should have a DDO icon in there.

If you have XP there should be a shortcut on your desk top.
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, simply click on "Submit a Ticket"
    English Account/Store Support is available Monday through Friday from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Community Member

Default payment options

Quote Originally Posted by Victorie View Post
    You can find a lot of info about Eberron Unlimited, and answers to many questions in the following posts, articles and forums. If you have questions, please search these first, before posting in this forum (and if you can, post in the Discussion Forum linked below).

Official Announcement for Eberron Unlimited - This includes links to many helpful pages.

Comparison of VIP and Free Play

i have a question about the payment option
    ive found out it could only be done by credit card.
    i dont have a credit card and like to pay with paybycash.
    is there a chance that it could be done?

Community Member

Smile new

hi i just did the download thing and will be trying the install for the second time on diff computer im hoping this will work hope to see you all in game soon

Hiram

paddow, at this time we can't accept subscription payments via PayPal. However we do accept debit and pre-paid cards, as it notes in this sticky.

Exclamation Old account

Hello, Due to the fact that I've been a BETA partecipant and had received 500 or more TP, could I get again obtain the TP ?
    The e-mail of my accounts were <edit>, and others.
    I hope it will do,
    Last edited by Victorie; 04-19-2010 at 01:29 PM. Reason: removed email

We can't assist with Account Specific issues via the forums. Please contact Account Management for assistance.

Community Member

Question

I have a premium account but am currently F2P. I thought that I was supposed to retain access to the forums and that it was fixed a while back. Unfortunately, this may not be the case as I only can post in the free to play area.

As well, how do I go about fixing my forum username? That is what it has been set too ever since you guys or girls had to split my Turbine subscriptions up onto 3 different accounts.

Not really liking the whole "temp" part. :P

For assistance with an account specific questions or issue (including your specific forum access)
    please contact the appropriate support department via the information in my signature.

Forum access on a specific forum login may vary depending on the access of the specific game access it is linked to. If you have questions about your logins (which it seems you may given your comment about multiple accounts) I encourage you to contact our Community team directly by submitting a ticket from the link in my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by PrdPolack View Post
    You actually need to run the installer. Then you should have links in your start menue and/or desktop.
    Good advice, but if he hasn't figured that out by now, he probably never will!

EDIT: Hmm... on second thought, maybe your comment is actually from December 2009, and just now showed up!
    Last edited by dkyle; 10-20-2011 at 02:41 PM.

Community Member

Default How to play......

You actually need to run the installer. Then you should have links in your start menue and/or desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by Drageo View Post
    Where is the dang play button? I have already downloaded the game and it wont let me play I can only keep finding redownload links!

Thankyou for your time!

Community Member

Default i need help

Everything is installed and i goto log in and it logs in, but then i goto make my character and i make it then i click create then enter. after i clicked in it says loading please wait, and it never loads. and when im making my character i can't see him. it's all black can someone please help.