Default Returning to DDO

Hi, my name is Vaedwren Bane ingame, lvl5 ranger.
    I was a founder and played for a month, then shopped around for a while with other mmos.
    I am tired of the same formula used in those tried the 10 day trial and really enjoyed the new stuff that's been added so I renewed my old sub.
    Anyways I'm looking for a guild that has at least a few late nighters, because I am a night owl.

You are more than welcome to come run with darpa. If you are interested in joining hit up the link in my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by michealrice View Post
    Hi, my name is Vaedwren Bane ingame, lvl5 ranger.
    I was a founder and played for a month, then shopped around for a while with other mmos.
    I am tired of the same formula used in those tried the 10 day trial and really enjoyed the new stuff that's been added so I renewed my old sub.
    Anyways I'm looking for a guild that has at least a few late nighters, because I am a night owl.
    Phoenix Crusaders and Stormreach Thieves Guilds are both primarily Aussie guilds.

They's up epic late.
    Gornn 3:16 says: Gornn just hugged yo' @$$!
    Ask Gornn! http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=156209
    Ask Gornn! archives http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Categ..._Gornn_Archive
    "It's only elitist if you're not actually better than everyone else."

Default Guild response

Hi Mate,

The core players from Heaven’s Fury have been around since about a month after release and were formed from the once strong guild called Stallions in the early days.
    There is some good knowledge and great skills within our walls.

We are currently a smaller casual guild with players from Australia, New Zealand and USA looking to expand a little over the coming months.
    With our core playing times being most every weeknight (say 5pm Sydney Time until Midnight) and Weekends.

We understand Real Life comes first and don’t expect your soul in return for joining, only respect, diligence and politeness when dealing with the server player base.

If you think that time zone might suit and you want to ease back into DDO with helpful guildy’s willing to share knowledge just look for me in game.
    Whilst we are not a power gaming guild, we still like to pride ourselves in being able to match our skills and expertise with some of the best on the server.
    If you asked around I am sure you would get some good responses about the Fury’s players.

Feel free to send me an in game mail or if you see me on, drop me a tell and if I am free I will pop over for a chat.

Regards
    Happy Hunting
    Morpheene Fury Leader

Alts
    Franzjoseph
    Antibiotic
    Stonecarver
    Gemcarver
    Kritical
    Swiftee
    Khroens
    Kerosene
    Metalchanter
    If i gotta heal every newb with some airborne hick disease than can be easily cured but sucking a pot down then im gunna be a very broke cleric
    Franzjoseph Thelains born and bred -