Default Finesseable Vorpal Swap

Ok, I got one
    Last edited by Blackbird; 06-26-2009 at 08:54 PM.
    Justice / Karisu / Melodi / Morgiana / Zoie / Dixee / Savanna / Silviah / Oliviah / Coreline / Serachi / Raevinn
    -= Pestilence =-
    Thelanis

Default vorpal sickle

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    Hey guys!
    I have a +1 Vorpal Handaxe of Tendon Slice 2% min lvl 12 I would like to swap for a vorpal sickle (any rr or lvl). Let me know if you're interested. I could sweeten the deal a little if needed.

Thanks!!
    Did you notice there's a vorp sickle in AH for 70K plat buyout? That's pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by tc12 View Post
    Did you notice there's a vorp sickle in AH for 70K plat buyout? That's pretty good.
    Stop trying to advertise your AH items tc12. LOL.
    Mothergoose - Kardinal - Bunks

D'oh, that was supposed to be a PM not a reply. Not getting enough sleep, our 10 month old has a lingering cold and has been up more usual throughout the night.

Seriously though, since it's the only finessible weapon type a pure rogue can use that was a decent price, no? Wasn't mine though. I have a +3 vorp sickle on my rogue even though he's got some Fighter levels and could use other finessibles. Was saving it "just in case" I ever roll a pure one, but that's not likely as I have several other lowbie/project builds I don't have time for as it is.

Justice- If you can't find one let me know. Ideally I'd want the handaxe or kukri to be another +3 if I were to trade the sickle, but for a former IFVer (who I still wish hadn't left ) we could probably work something out.

TC

A little off topic here, but if its a vorpal for your rogue, make sure to upgrade to a vorp of deception. You won't regret it
    Star Firefall
    20 Rogue Assasin
    Currently on life 42 of 42 (Final Life!)

It is for my rogue. She has a vorpal sickle of backstabbing +3 but she dual wields and I'd like one for her off hand. I keep getting every finesseable but a sickle but I think I only have kamas and the handaxe left. I haven't had a chance to log on and check the AH since we went to see Transformers for Freeman's b-day but I will tonight.

Thanks, TC, I'll let you know. Hope the baby feels better soon!
    Justice / Karisu / Melodi / Morgiana / Zoie / Dixee / Savanna / Silviah / Oliviah / Coreline / Serachi / Raevinn
    -= Pestilence =-
    Thelanis