Default Lamania download

I never downloaded the Lamannia server. And I can't seem to find it now. Anyone out there able to point me in the right direction?

The link will be included in your beta email.
    Caisha Stormweaver - Some class split dependent upon TR needs - Argonnessen
    Twitch, YouTube, Builds

Default Answer

Lamannia is no longer available.
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory. - Sun Tzu

Default Eh Tu Brute...

Hey Bro,

I thought you were on fiesta/ciesta for a while? Just back for the microtransactions, eh?

- Hogunn

Default found it took some digging but here ya go

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by RodneyT View Post
    I never downloaded the Lamannia server. And I can't seem to find it now. Anyone out there able to point me in the right direction?

Hmm, you watn to go see if your big friend is still into grease and comet falls on the test server.... I knew it

I recently upgraded computers and do not have the Lamannia client loaded on the new one. Does anyone know if it can be downloaded from elsewhere? I really don't want to try to figure out how to export the data from the old machine.

The Llama server was closed some time ago. Download the regular client to get back into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    The Llama server was closed some time ago. Download the regular client to get back into the game.
    I know that the Lamannia server was closed. However, the expectation is that it will go back up at some point -- yes? Or, is it now open only to a select group of play testers like the old Mournlands?

There is a recent post by Tolero asking about the epic level of Demon Queen on Lamannia.... Or did I imagine that?

It will probably come back when they are ready to test Mod 10... but who knows when that'll be or how far out that is. It's not open to a select few, as far as I know. They'll make a download for it available when/if they put it back up for Mod 10.

As far as those posts Tolero put up - no real way of knowing right now what that was all about. My personal theory is that it was a way of prepping feedback posts for tomorrow's update - and that we'll be "testing" the new difficulty setting live. But, since the posts were taken down quickly after going up, it's only speculation at this point. Be nice if they just told us...

Quote Originally Posted by Therigar View Post
    I know that the Lamannia server was closed. However, the expectation is that it will go back up at some point -- yes? Or, is it now open only to a select group of play testers like the old Mournlands?

There is a recent post by Tolero asking about the epic level of Demon Queen on Lamannia.... Or did I imagine that?
    ML has not gone anywhere I believe. It sounds like Lama was broughht down to use the hardware to add to live servers, to handle the higher than expected load. I imagine they then went out and brought replacements for the old lama hardware and have rebuilt it so that we can have a preview of update 1
    Fallen former minion of the Gelatinous Cube
    Proud Member of Ascent
    Arko Highstar
    Arckos Highstar

Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    It will probably come back when they are ready to test Mod 10... but who knows when that'll be or how far out that is. It's not open to a select few, as far as I know. They'll make a download for it available when/if they put it back up for Mod 10.

As far as those posts Tolero put up - no real way of knowing right now what that was all about. My personal theory is that it was a way of prepping feedback posts for tomorrow's update - and that we'll be "testing" the new difficulty setting live. But, since the posts were taken down quickly after going up, it's only speculation at this point. Be nice if they just told us...
    my guess is she was prepping for an update 1 preview, as I doubt something like this woudl go right to live, then again
    Fallen former minion of the Gelatinous Cube
    Proud Member of Ascent
    Arko Highstar
    Arckos Highstar

Doh!

There is a link on the forum at the bottom left of the page where the beta forum info is.

Default im a noob

wheres the bata fourm

18 month necro there.

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Closing this thread as it is a necro'd thread with some outdated information in it. If you are looking for information about how to download the Lammania client, click here! Have fun!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!