Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Cowdenicus View Post
    Sorry, I was recently listening to a very old DDOCast commercial. The "Sean Connery" bit.

I am so blaming it on Lessah and Clanky it is not even funny.

http://ddoreports.com/ddocast/?view=...d%20Parody.mp3
    You mean Sigfried and Anne, right? They did the Sean Connery bit. Lessah and Clank have done a ton of other cool bits, but not that particular one.
    DDOcast - A weekly podcast about DDO!
    Characters: Sarlona: Mockduck (Cleric): Beefheart (Fighter): Mockduk (Ranger/Rogue): Monkduck (Monk): Veiovis (Fvs/Rog) Guild: Mockduck (Rogue) Cannith: Mockduck (Fvs/Rogue) Twitter Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Cowdenicus View Post
    Sorry, I was recently listening to a very old DDOCast commercial. The "Sean Connery" bit.

I am so blaming it on Lessah and Clanky it is not even funny.

http://ddoreports.com/ddocast/?view=...d%20Parody.mp3
    Ah ok, now that makes a lot more sense, and is slightly less disturbing ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mockduck View Post
    You mean Sigfried and Anne, right? They did the Sean Connery bit. Lessah and Clank have done a ton of other cool bits, but not that particular one.
    Doh.....
    Clerics of Fernia
    King of Stormreach
    (and if you disagree with me, then you can treat me like a Nintendo Cartridge )

there is an open slot for both events... since i can no longer make it...
    so yea, grab grab grab
    Mical-L.20 Wizard Mickell-L.20 Bard Micell*-L.4 Ranger/1 Rogue/1 Monk Mickall-L.20 Monk Mickoll-L.15 Paladin/3 Monk/2 Wizard

Exclamation I am in

where do i sign up? where do i pay?

Please resrve a spot for Phlor!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Saturday morning hung over True Dungeon adventuring?

Surely only the most masochistic of souls would volunteer for such torture.
    So what are you waiting for CD?

I mean, you adventure with me don't you?

Surely it can't be nearly anywhere as bad as that!

have fun all!

Wish I could be there!

I would SOOOO volunteer!
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Community Member Denethen_Longstaff's Avatar

Default We survived!

Thank you Steiner-Davion and the DDOCast crew for letting me tag along. It was much fun!!!

Default /agree

Quote Originally Posted by Denethen_Longstaff View Post
    Thank you Steiner-Davion and the DDOCast crew for letting me tag along. It was much fun!!!
    /signed

It was so much fun! My favorite part was when we barely made it out of the dungeon with the artifact and solved the last riddle! A photo finish!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lessah View Post
    /signed

It was so much fun! My favorite part was when we barely made it out of the dungeon with the artifact and solved the last riddle! A photo finish!!!!!
    I thought the best part was when we almost had a party wipe in the introductory mini-quest!

Both true dungeon runs ruled. Thanks everyone for doing this! Memories last until your brain dies, true dungeon cups last forever (they're made of plastic, ya know...)
    DDOcast - A weekly podcast about DDO!
    Characters: Sarlona: Mockduck (Cleric): Beefheart (Fighter): Mockduk (Ranger/Rogue): Monkduck (Monk): Veiovis (Fvs/Rog) Guild: Mockduck (Rogue) Cannith: Mockduck (Fvs/Rogue) Twitter Facebook

Community Member Krysta_Shadowvol's Avatar

Default True Dungeon

Hubby and I didn't get to join for any of your runs however we did manage to slip into a With Smoke Come Fire run. . We survived and it was a blast.

Was as really cool was when it was time for our Mini Quest: "Getting In." we showed up for registration to Discover that the 4 People we were teamed up with just so happened to be DDO Player's Also. So We got to do our quest with PhoenixFire31 and a few other’s I wish I could remember all the Names but I'm embarrassed to say I’m horrible with names . We had a great time, It was a blast.

Can't wait til next year True Dungeon is one of my Favorite parts of the Con.
    Last edited by Krysta_Shadowvol; 08-17-2009 at 06:11 PM. Reason: fix smiles
    "Ask directions from a genie In a bottle of Jim Beam and she lies to you"

Yes it was a great time. Thank you all for taking a chance and running these events. True Dungeon is not for the weak of mind. It is all about Team Work and mental challenges.

I have to agree, there was nothing quite like the challenge of our run through "Getting In." We almost had the party wipe at in the second room, and then solving the last puzzle just seconds before the bell. The Hurry up music is / was really motivating.

Thanks again everyone. I'm really looking forward to doing this again with you all next year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12