Thread: Titan Questions

Default Titan Questions

Okay, I have the Titan quest down pretty good except for two things:

(1)After the group links back up in the golem room during pre-raid, how do you bypass having the yellow hallway people pull the levers for the bridges?

(2)When I am in the actual Raid, I keep having trouble getting pillars to fall exactly where I want them to. I know they fall opposite the direction of the last hit on the bottom support, but I seem to have bad luck (or skill) getting these to drop acurately. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Thucydides04 View Post
    Okay, I have the Titan quest down pretty good except for two things:

(1)After the group links back up in the golem room during pre-raid, how do you bypass having the yellow hallway people pull the levers for the bridges?
    A monk with abundant step can reach all 3 of the levers on the platforms. The only other way to 'bypass' would be to have someone carry a yellow crystal through blue to the main golem room and get a res cast on them to get through.

Normally, you can position people on the upper levers, and there is also one lever underwater as well - and light up the bridges and people can run across. This means that those people who have gone yellow can drop down to the exit without needing a monk or to be ressed through any passage ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Thucydides04 View Post
    (2)When I am in the actual Raid, I keep having trouble getting pillars to fall exactly where I want them to. I know they fall opposite the direction of the last hit on the bottom support, but I seem to have bad luck (or skill) getting these to drop acurately. Any suggestions would be helpful.
    Normally you would start by breaking all of the tops of the pillars so the person running around at the bottom is able to control when the pillar drops themselves. You are correct that the direction can be controlled by aiming them. You just need to make sure that as the pillar drops you back off a bit otherwise you can get killed by the damage caused by the pillar dropping.

I will need more details on the problems you're experiencing with the direction of the pillars to offer any more help, it's just a matter of making sure you hit them in the right place and they will drop the exact opposite direction from the place you are hitting. It is often easier to wait until the titan is in a 'good' position before trying to drop the pillar. A 'good' position would be exactly between four pillars, directly opposite you from the pillar you are attacking. Remember you need to aim for his target reticule (tab to target him, look for the white circle on the floor) and not for where you think he might be.

Garth

Garth 20/ftr (Kensei) Haeson 20/clr Cairis 12/ftr 6/rgr 2/rog Xortan 20/wiz
    Tinosa 20/brd Garthbot 20/fvs Gaarth 18/ftr 1/rgr 1/rog (Stal Def)
    Tibetan 20/mnk Automatic DDO raid timers Haezon 20/sor (Conj)