3. Lizard Men
3. Lizard Men
The Great Gnome Conspiracy was here!
1. Kobold - Shifty little squirts
2. Dragonborn - 2 words - Breath Weapon
3. Tiefling - Hells Yeah
Brought to you by:
Hot Wings for Stormreach. Spicing things up around here. Vote Hot Wings.
Half orc: Why?? Had a lvl 15 Half orc sorc barbarian in PnP that just was awesome to play!! Almost single handedly killed a lvl 19 cleric most entertaining battle ever!!!
Book called Mythinc Races
Sendasti: Just really like the feel of them (desert race)
Risen Demon: You know about the fallen angels well they sometimes come up also
Kasik ~20 Rogue~ Fui 18/2 brb/ftr ~ Emmeryl 20 Clr Hilcias 20 Sorc
Cool kids play on Mabar!
I think that any race we encounter in our travels should be a playable race ( or at least hireable)
gnolls kobolds bugbears trogs the whole gammet.
Sarlona Guild of the Black Dragon
Egrofraw, Eighttrack, Fearstryker, Foecleaver, Ferricgnome, Rustoleum, SoPretty
Tormenting Role Players, Perma-Death players, and Turbine Mods since February 2006!
Clandestine * Magestic * HughJaas * Chaloopa * LaBamba * Fervent * DezNuda * Heinous * DeLaScorcha * Waxxoff
1) Aasimar - The good aligned central theme of all characters in Stormreach goes well with this race. Plus we have no race with positive wis modifiers yet. Would make for some pretty powerful clerics and paladins. Note: Cant add Aasimar without Teifling ... it just isnt right :P
2) Gnomes - Cool little creatures often overlooked in almost every D&D campaign. They make for good roleplay and interesting character design. The illusion bonus would be fun too if a few more illusion based spells or abilities were introduced.
3) Kalashtar - Good aligned Quori goes perfect with the Eberron campaign and where the story is progressing in DDO. I don't know much about them but I find their psionics abilities fascinating which unfortunately seems like it would be a huge undertaking to implement in game.
- obscure legend about Gruumsh & Corellon fighting
- ancient hobgoblin empire breeding campaign
- human barbarians bred with orcs to strengthen themselves
- Kord created
"If you ask a half-orc about his origin, you might hear one of these stories. You might also get a punch in the face for asking such a rude question." (PHB2, p.14)
Still pretty funny.
Proud Leader of Extreme Explorers Permadeath Guild on Sarlona. Check us out at http://extremeexplorers.guildportal.com
I'm going to cheat.
4. Kobolds. C'mon! You know you want them too.
Some people are using this as a 'what race do I want to see added', and some as 'what race would they like to play as a person'.
1. Half orcs for lots of reasons
I mean seriously...psionics.
2.Michael Jackson (DANCE DANCE TIL YOU DIIIIIIEEEEE!!!)
3....quite liked Air Savants
I'm here because your not WISHING HARD ENOUGH!!
Non PC race: Succubus-they're hawt! and Raksashas-totally kick butt kitties
PC race: Elves. I always have and always will play elves. In Ebberon I prefer Valenar Elves to Aerenal though.
forums.ddo.com : the comedic gift that keeps on giving!
Originally Posted by Deaths Ward
1. Half Orc
3. Planetouched (tiefling/genasi ect)
Yes i didn't put half elves...always thought they kinda stunk.
...the eyes of a ghastly white vampire stare back at you...his fangs gleam in the light from your torches and lanterns...In your heart, you know that most who have seen this face never lived to see another
1. - Centaurs - That way Mhykke wouldn't have to keep asking for a pony, he could be a Pwny!!!
I would like to see the following:
1. Talentia Halflings (The savage halflings that ride dinosaurs)
3. Plane Touched (Assimar, Tiefling, Genasi)
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload