To enter the DDO Motivational Poster Contest, send your entry to DDO@turbine.com with the subject line DDO Motivational Poster Contest.
Include the following entry form with your submission:
Code:Name: Email: Forum and/or Character Name: Name to Credit: I accept the Terms and Conditions of the DDO Motivational Poster Contest: YES
- Posters must be created with the provided template and sent as email attachments in .jpg format. Filenames should include the entrant’s DDO forums name for identification.
- All entries must include the player's name, e-mail address, primary player and/or forum name (if any), names of characters in the screenshot, and desired name(s) to credit (i.e., real name, player name or forum name).
- All entries must be original and created and/or owned exclusively by the player submitting the screenshot.
- The contest is open to registered players with an active account and current subscription. The contest begins on May 13th, 2009. Entries must be received by Turbine by 11:59PM Eastern on the Wednesday following each category’s announcement.
- Turbine will announce 6 winners on the 20th, 27th, 3rd, 10th, 17th, and 24th. Turbine, Inc. will select the winning entries based on composition and subject matter. The winning screenshot may be featured on DDO.com. Winners will receive a custom forum title (“The Motivator”) on the DDO forums and have their poster hosted on DDO.com.
- All decisions will be made by Turbine, Inc. in its sole discretion and are final. Players who submit a winning entry may be required to execute an Assignment and Release. Failure to execute and return the Assignment and Release within the time frame specified may result in another entry being selected as winner.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Participation in the contest constitutes players' full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these rules and terms and conditions. By submitting an entry, each player grants Turbine, Inc. a royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works of, publicly display and otherwise use, in its sole discretion, any entry in any and all media for any and all purposes, including, but not limited to, incorporation into future Turbine, Inc. products or services and the advertisement and/or promotion of Turbine, Inc. products or services. Turbine, Inc. shall have no liability for any alleged or actual infringement of a third party's rights in connection with any entry. Turbine, Inc. may assign, transfer or sublicense this license without notice. Turbine, Inc. reserves the right to edit entries as necessary in its sole discretion.
Turbine, Inc. is not responsible for lost, late, undeliverable, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, or for any computer, online or technical malfunctions that may occur. Entries that are not in full compliance with the terms and conditions are void. Turbine, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify any player who, in Turbine, Inc.'s sole discretion, has circumvented or attempted to circumvent these terms and conditions and to render void any subsequent entry by such player. Turbine, Inc. further reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time without notice. Turbine, Inc. is not required in any way to use any entries in The Lord of the Rings OnlineTM: Shadows of AngmarTM, The Lord of the Rings OnlineTM: Mines of MoriaTM Dungeons & Dragons OnlineTM or Asheron's Call® or any other products or services. Employees of Turbine, Inc., its licensors, distributors and agencies are excluded from participation. Prizes, if any, are not redeemable for cash. In the event that prizes are unavailable at the time they are awarded, Turbine, Inc. may substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value. Lost or stolen prizes cannot be replaced. Any and all federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winning players.
By submitting an entry, each player agrees that they have not or will not receive any compensation or other consideration for their entry. Each player further agrees to release and hold harmless Turbine, Inc. and its licensors, distributors, agents, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and representatives from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in connection with their participation in the contest, including, not limited to, claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. All federal, state, local, provincial and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter or win.