Ok, I admit that I game in a solo mode far more often than not.
A challenge for those in the know.
While not new to DDO, I am a returning player and I am looking for a real good, strong build which would permit me to solo just about everything within DDO, while still being able to contribute to day-to-day guild, party and raid based activities.
What I am looking for has a few pre-requisites.
1) 28 point build with a 32 point as an option.
2) The class/race needs to be able to go solo as far into DDO as possible to include raid settings.
3) No extra CASH or GEAR from other characters. Consider this a new account starting out with a brand new character.
4) No Tomes. None. Zero. Not even the DDO Birthday Cake.
5) While I not against multiclass characters, I would prefer to have a pure build. Options are open however.
6) Any gear to include crafting would need to be found along the way of normal character leveling. However, this does not rule out using the auction house as money permits.
So, with the places restriction: can it be done?
If you have a response, please be as detailed as possible.