Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default From Yaztromo...Video Dedicated to my friends on Khyber....

Last edited by DaveSpades; 04-30-2009 at 06:04 AM.

Community Member

Default Omg Dude

OK how f-ing funny is that. After you told us about this thread while we are forming for shroud. We wipe on the shroud. That is way too f-ing funny. How the hell do people come up with this stuff?

Community Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Disavowed View Post
    OK how f-ing funny is that. After you told us about this thread while we are forming for shroud. We wipe on the shroud. That is way too f-ing funny. How the hell do people come up with this stuff?
    When I initially did Hitler fails the Hound, it was called "Hilter runs the hound on Thelanis" (I am still amazed that I find PUG's on there failing!), so real world experience is the easiest to draw on.

If I ever do a "Hitler fails the dragon raid" I promise to base it 100% on the crazy stuff I have seen people do (and that's excluding those crazy 2 hour VON5 attempts)! Hmmm... my level 7 cleric healing a party of 8 WF, people who are suicidal, people who are total psychopaths, DC's and jumpers, bridge collapses.. man.. if you didn't laugh at this kind of stuff you'd cry!

All raids need Hitler FTW!!!

Community Member

Default The hound one is funny too

But I like the Shroud one better.

That is HILARIOUS! A+ my friend!
    Awnoo . Mayonnaise . Cellebrian . Gawnaball . Gawna . Gawnaderp .
    Gawnasorc . Mamadapolis . Gawnahjeal . Winnar .
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladiun View Post
    Gawno is excrement; Gawna is excellent.

I get an "error: invalid video stream"
    but I can watch the hitler fails the hound one...

strange

Golyat, Thelonies, Mavete, Uzziah

Quote Originally Posted by RioRussell View Post
    I get an "error: invalid video stream"
    but I can watch the hitler fails the hound one...

strange
    keep refreshing its just server busy.....

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSpades View Post
    Interesting considering some of my most frustrating wipes have been while you were leading and insist on using your inferior strategies in pt2 even though we stopped doing it that way a year ago.

I hope this means you've updated your strategies now.

Guild Leader of The Faithless Constructs.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by pscomputers View Post
    Interesting considering some of my most frustrating wipes have been while you were leading and insist on using your inferior strategies in pt2 even though we stopped doing it that way a year ago.

You've been overwhelmingly pleasant lately.

I think you have the wrong person because I rarely wipe, and most who run with me know I know what I am doing. The point of this post wasnt to slew things either...it was for love and appeasment of my fellow gamers and friends. Dont make more out of it then that.
    Last edited by DaveSpades; 05-01-2009 at 02:55 AM.

..... The point of this post wasnt to slew things either...it was for love and respect of my fellow gamers and friends. Dont make more out of it then that.

Nonsense....

You are... KHYBER!!!!

CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

Default weird

I guess if your not willing to blame yourself it would be easier to blame one cleric. Seems rather cowardly. Might be a failed raid if the DPS was **** and not in par with hitting harry? One thing bad about playing a cleric is others DEMAND you spend 5X more for each raid in pots and scrolls then what would be pulled out of raids in loot. On top of that party members 1 out of 10 runs "might"offer to donate....but that is a big if. But, if all else fails like everyone being responsible for a group effort....blaming a cleric seems like the heroic way of cowards

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHand2 View Post
    I guess if your not willing to blame yourself it would be easier to blame one cleric. Seems rather cowardly. Might be a failed raid if the DPS was **** and not in par with hitting harry? One thing bad about playing a cleric is others DEMAND you spend 5X more for each raid in pots and scrolls then what would be pulled out of raids in loot. On top of that party members 1 out of 10 runs "might"offer to donate....but that is a big if. But, if all else fails like everyone being responsible for a group effort....blaming a cleric seems like the heroic way of cowards
    Guys... the video is a joke...it is NOT based on a real raid LOL..... we are all friends... period.

Community Member

Guys... the video is a joke...it is NOT based on a real raid LOL..... we are all friends... period.
    You think it's fun to call your friends gimps and useless. You also view yourself as uber and no raid party should be without you if they plan to succeed.

Let's all hold hands and sing.

Kumbayah my lord........

Community Member

Hey Yaz the Uber Caster.

I've got a Sorc and I was considering respecing his feats prior to mod 9. What metamagics do you use and what's your spell list look like sir?

Default i got a question for you

Quote Originally Posted by caution View Post
    When I initially did Hitler fails the Hound, it was called "Hilter runs the hound on Thelanis" (I am still amazed that I find PUG's on there failing!), so real world experience is the easiest to draw on.

If I ever do a "Hitler fails the dragon raid" I promise to base it 100% on the crazy stuff I have seen people do (and that's excluding those crazy 2 hour VON5 attempts)! Hmmm... my level 7 cleric healing a party of 8 WF, people who are suicidal, people who are total psychopaths, DC's and jumpers, bridge collapses.. man.. if you didn't laugh at this kind of stuff you'd cry!

All raids need Hitler FTW!!!
    who did you hear hound chew toy from? lol i always called it that i think i coined it!~i want my credit :P

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHand2 View Post

You guys need a serious corncobectomy.
    Awnoo . Mayonnaise . Cellebrian . Gawnaball . Gawna . Gawnaderp .
    Gawnasorc . Mamadapolis . Gawnahjeal . Winnar .
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladiun View Post
    Gawno is excrement; Gawna is excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    You guys need a serious corncobectomy.
    lol I read most of his other posts I wont even comment on them. And my friends all know me well enough to know I wasnt callin them gimps, its amazing what people say about things out of context.

Hey Yaz the Uber Caster.

I've got a Sorc and I was considering respecing his feats prior to mod 9. What metamagics do you use and what's your spell list look like sir?
    lol dont waste your time or mine.

Community Member

I think you have the wrong person because I mostly wipe, and those who run with me know I do not know what I am doing. The point of this post wasnt to slew things either...it was for love and appeasement of my fellow gamers and friends. Dont make more out of it then that.
    Fixed it for ya
    Argonessen and Khyber Servers - Officer of Aces over Kings and Stormreach Thieves Guild
    http://www.srtg.org.au - Antir ~ Raegouli ~ Sussant ~ Servantir

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast