Community Member

Default Charisma +3 tome..?

I keep hearing of these +3 tomes but dont have any for myself yet. My question is.. is there a quest that has a higher chance to give +3 charisma then others?

Default actually the answer is yes and no

Raids are the only quests that drop plus 3 tomes... other than the few lucky souls who pulled unbound tomes from the christmas miracle box (aka jester) However, there is no better chance to get a charisma one specifically. Also, on your 20th run of all raids (you can check this with the /raidcompletions command in game.) there is a chance to get a tome (on the 20th shroud completion for example all that is in the list are tomes, although there is a chance for plus 2s and plus 3s so you just have to close your eyes and hope.) (The raids excluded from the plus 3 tome list, because they came out before they were available are Titan, VON, and Tempest spine however plus 2 tomes are available from these except Tempest spine which only gives plus 1)

Community Member

Is the 20th run the only one that has any unique matter? Does the 40th, 50th, or 60th hold any value beyond just being a normal run?

In the green heart of GERMANY - where wilderness means the next village is 3 klicks away.

20th, 40th, 60th and so on.
    Erzskalde (Warchanter) / Erzmarschall (melee FvS) / Erzsoldat (waiting for TR-time) / Erzschmied (ranged Artificer)

AOK - From Argonnessen

I pulled a +3 Charisma tome running Reaver on Normal with my Level 15 Sorcerer and it was only my 4th or 5th run.

So it does happen at other times too.

Quote Originally Posted by Neechen View Post
    I pulled a +3 Charisma tome running Reaver on Normal with my Level 15 Sorcerer and it was only my 4th or 5th run.

So it does happen at other times too.
    Yup. I've pulled both a +3 Wis and +3 (traded this one) Dex in the reaver (on elite). And I've had several different sorts of tomes pop up on 20th reward lists.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!