Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    WikiGnome

Quote Originally Posted by ahpook View Post
    Hey silthe
    Good luck with having Silthe respond.

His name is not longer yellow and his last activity goes back to 03-17-2009.
    DDOwiki.com, #1 source for DDO information.

Quote Originally Posted by Borror0 View Post
    Good luck with having Silthe respond.

His name is not longer yellow and his last activity goes back to 03-17-2009.
    Want to wish me luck for getting a reply on the PM i sent Kommunity Kobold last year about exploits too?

I have a bug for you, the Abbot is broken.
    Jeets said he wouldn't tell Turbine. ;(

Default Resetting Feats?

Is there a way to reset my feats beacause I took the path of the dark blade and do not like the feats it had me take?

Is it a bug for Mordenkainen's Disjunction to flag items as broken beyond repair and permanently make them unrepairable, or is that working as intented?

Issues are:
    - losing items in the Abbot raid
    - losing items in PVP
    - bugged unrepairable items circulating on the AH
    - bound items becoming permanently damaged when they should be immune

I submitted a detailed bug report 2 weeks ago (and apparently it was submitted by someone else even before that), but it has not yet been listed in the known issues thread.

Two threads on the topic:
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=200886
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=203442

EDIT:
    404error replied to this issue on the 27th! (but in the broccoli thread)
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...52#post2443852
    Thanks 404error!

Oh Oh, Eladrin too, just now.
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...67#post2445867
    Thanks Eladrin!
    Last edited by Vhlad; 09-28-2009 at 01:28 PM.
    Thelanis - Former VIP for ~4 years. Not currently playing.
    Former officer of Indago, server-wide 2nd place: Titan, Queen, Reaver, & Abbot
    ==GREAT MEMORIES========= :: PESTILENCE :: =========GREAT COMMUNITY==
    Vhlad / Vhladx / Vhladxx / Vhladxxx / Vhladxxxx / Vhladxxxxx / Vhlade / Vhlader / Vhlada

Community Member

Default +32 point build and ddo store

What i know:
    you start with 28 point builds
    you unlock drow and drows can start with 32 point builds

the question:
    If you buy a class from ddo store does it start 32 point or 28 (assuming zero favor)

ty.

Community Member

I don't know if this is a bug or a "working as intended" but...

In the past when I've been soloing with a hireling and die, I can run back to the dungeon within 5 minutes and pick up from where I've left off. But today when trying to do that, I've found that the dungeon's reset even if I get there well within 5 minutes.

The only thing I can think of that would make this any different is that I'm in 3 barrel cove and re-summoning my hireling right outside the tavern and not inside the dungeon.

So, is this an issue, or am I just doing something wrong?

Default RE: Thrown Item "Chill Shard"

Regarding thrown item "Chill Shard" - previously reported to Gm in game, but directed to forums.

The item has become damaged, but no vendor will recognize this for the purpose of repairing - in short, it cannot be repaired. I have no engaged in any brawls or pvp, nor have I ever been hit with mord's disjunction (to the best of my knowledge).

Moreover, the item cannot be bound using the stone of change; my memory could be faulty, but I thought that I had done so in the past.

Bugs, or by design?

This one just got brought to my attention today, and after testing it with a couple different characters, it seems to be confirmed -

The Alignment drop-down box seems to be missing from character creation now, resulting in the game auto-assigning alignment to new characters rather than allowing players to choose alignment. Tried making both custom rogue and preset path ranger, and they ended up Lawful Good (rogue) and Chaotic Good (ranger), with no way to change it.

Further data collection on this one: First 2 characters were both elf female, one on Orien, one on Cannith. Neither was 32-point or veteran. Next tried a veteran drow on Argonnessen, and the menu for choosing alignment appeared normally - made a True Neutral sorc.

edit again - apparently this bug is related to the order you do things in character creation - going back and choosing "Custom" after doing a later step seems to cause the alignment choice option to fail to appear.
    Last edited by Arianrhod; 11-19-2009 at 05:24 PM.

Community Member

Any word or progress on the Master's Touch bug that Borror0 reported in the last Lodge thread?
    -blarg

Default Veteran Status?

I was told I could buy Veteran Status on an account. It is an old account, but all of my high favor toons have been deleted prior to mod 9. When I visit the DDO Store, there is no option to buy Veteran Status. A friend told me he bought VS on a new FTP accoun t jsut a few dasy ago. Am I missing something? Can someone help please?

Thanks in advance.

Community Member

Default Question from a noob

>.<
    Last edited by Felkor; 10-20-2010 at 07:24 AM.

Community Member

Ok, I have reported particular bugs on this, but I'm gonna post something general about it here.

Casual mode is not working properly.

Long version now:

If you don't have a quest done before, and do casual mode and complete it, even if you complete normal, hard or elite after that, you will just get casual favor, and won't ever be able to open hard or elite, EVEN after having completed elite.

I've heard that doing casual AFTER having normal doesn't cause this issue, but doing casual the first time you do a quest will prevent you from getting any more favor or opening any other difficulty.

Steps done to cause this:
    1.- Run quest X for first time in casual mode and complete
    2.- Run quest X for first time in normal mode and complete

Default MY ddo

Since the launch of my ddo ive been reporting bugs, posting etc... that 5 of my toons are just having the quest completions actualized.

All the stats, level , items do not appear insted of this appear a message that my toon have not logged recently what you can easily check on the quest completions that is not true.

This is not in the know issues.

And realy apreciate at least to understand why.
    Most all the people have myddo working and mine is not.

Toon with the problem all in thelanis

trooperrj
    Ironhell
    dreamhealer
    charlotee
    helloween

Can you pls at least look at the problem?
    TrooperRJ / Ironhell / Dreamhealer / Charlotee /Abgail / Halibaba /Helloween / Sepulturaa / xSabotagex / Primalfear / AcesHigh / Megadethx / Gammaray / Mercyfull fate / / BlindGardian / / Avantasiax ___________ Mitis Mors - Thelanis

Whenever I'm using an attack or boost with a cooldown and I lag immediately before or after activation I still have to wait for the cooldown though I never "used" the ability. I'm afraid when I make an intimitank or some other central role toon I'll be yelled at when my effect does not work and I have to wait for cooldown causing chaos in raids.

Default Unable to level 12 wiz to 13 wiz

I have reported as a bug (per in game support's advice) the fact that I canot level my wizard from 12 to 13, I can proceed thru the entire set of screens (skills,spellselection, etc.) but when I hit the finish button I get the respose "invalid achievement data". Any feedback on how to fix this in game or a response how long my character is unplayabe would be appriciated.

Guild Level 24 unlocks lesser con shrine, store lists as Lvl 31, unavailable
    Guild tab shows lesser constitution and lesser dexterity shrine unlocks at 24 renown, but store lists item as renown 31 and not available, only mailbox small hook available.

Community Member

according to the Update 7 changelog, directional spells are no longer casting in a crazy direction when the enemy is really close to you. Whatever was changed, I think it broke something else. I was using greater shout a lot today on ice and other giants in stealer of souls and it either wasn't working correctly or drawing correctly. I'd be plenty far away from a target I have selected and it would cast WAY off to the side. At one point teh animation flew left and two giants on the right got stunned when clearly it didn't cast that direction although I had one of them on the right selected.

So naturally I hopped in kobold assault on elite to test it :P and started hard-selecting kobold targets instead of auto or soft selecting them. Hate to say it but it doesn't work real well. Basically the direction it fires is completely random a good portion of the time.

If the targetted monster is very close but about 45 degrees to the right or left, it will just fire the spell off straight out from whatever direction I'm facing and not even hit the one I targetted. I assume THAT was the intended change and is kinda nice I guess. But for farther away targets, it wasn't always casting in their direction either. It seemed completely random. A target could be what looked like about 20 feet away and it would still cast far enough away from their direction to not hit them and instead hit a line of other monsters in the crowd at a different angle.

EDIT: I retried with ice giants and the spell takes an absolute 90 degree left turn for no reason almost every time when firing it at a giant that's about medium distance away.
    Last edited by IAmDesolator3; 10-24-2010 at 12:59 AM.

Community Member

Default are these necromancer issues on purpose?

I'm wondering if these little annoyances are meant to be the way they are right now. If I'm a pale master III and use shroud of the wraith, it will remove the icon for death ward if it has been cast on me but I remain immune to negative energy and cannot heal myself.
    Also, if I have my pale lavender ioun stone on in wraith form and cast death aura, it will drain it at 4 charges per time that the death aura would heal me until it falls below 4. If it has 0, 1, 2, or 3 charges, it will stay at that level and death aura will start healing me. That doesn't seem to make any sense. Is that some purposeful addition to the game to stop pale masters from being too powerful? I mean with displace + incorporeality + 50 spell absorbtion charges, NOTHING is going to hit me lol. That's kinda the point though so is this on purpose or is it going to be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Ollathir View Post
    Any chance this is a bug?

Barrier in Redemtion Korthos
    my bet on that, after lot of looking (and never getting a guinea pig party member to try it out) is:

alternate entrance to heyton, once the sahuagin attack and bar off the "normal" route.
    that should be easy to test though.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast