Thread: Powdered Blood

Community Member

Question Powdered Blood

I have 4 toons with many lives and always send my collectibles to my main(crafter) and he never runs out of stuff... until lately I've had no powdered blood. It's rarely on the AH and I can't seem to get it to drop anywhere. Maybe I'm crafting too much, but does this item still drop? or is there a place to farm for it? I've done alot of heroic questing with no luck. Could it be an update bug or am I paranoid?

Anyone else with this problem??

Ive picked it up a couple of times in the last month. Im doing L10-13 quests generally on elite heroic. I couldn't be more specific about where tho. I think I might have found one in Church and the Cult on elite.

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHogShadow View Post
    does this item still drop? or is there a place to farm for it? I've done alot of heroic questing with no luck. Could it be an update bug or am I paranoid?
    Yes, it drops, but it's not very common.

In my experience, Necopolis I quests are a decent source for it. According to DDOWiki, you should pay a visit to the Tomb of the Crimson Heart.
    On Thelanis: Hallelujah (Spellsinger) - Jerryrigged Juggernaut (caster FvS) - Sepulchral (Druid) - Chopchopchop (Warlock) - Alleyshadow (retired gimped monkcher). Formerly on Keeper : Misericordia (Thug) - Mumbo Jumbo (Battle Caster) - Infernal Can (WF Kinda Cleric) - Halleluyah (Melee Spellsinger).