Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Westside !!!!

You mentioned usign him to intimidate for Soullimandes- did you put points into that or just into rogue stuff?

Thanks

You mentioned you initimidate - did you put points into that or just into rogue skills?

Thanks

Default nope

i have zero intimidate , i tank sulimades and he cant hit me much, and i can swing while hes attacking me, so i get to damage him, and keep aggro, and others can beat on him, and clerics get to pyke, ....until firebats anyway , usually pretty easy healing run for 1 or 2 decent clerics, sooooooooooooooo long story short..... no intimitank needed

For your uber AC screenshot you could've gotten a lil more tumbling AC by going wisdom stance just to look fancier. But awesome build though I've got a 13/6/1 build quite similar, just need to work on my +3 tomes before I can get my UBER AC screenshot.
    Quote Originally Posted by pjw View Post
    Thriand is probably one of the more 'well endowed' players

Rock on Westy...was always kinda curious to actually see your numbers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Comfortably View Post
    Hasta, teach me to be awesome like you

Quote Originally Posted by Obmi View Post
    dude, i can barely use a mouse, I can only imagine if justicar used this toon with his footpedal set-up, he might be able to get me in pvp bwahahahaha
    I still wouldnt be able to beat you man. I bow to your geekdom
    Arobot - Consummate - Katanee - Leatherneck - Tanaki - Thejusticar - Transcendent - Tufelhunden - Ultimatum
    Forsaken Souls Ghallanda

Default doh thriand!!

I didn't know that....thanks for the info bro

Hm since i reactivated I forgot to stop by and tell you how much I love this build, even though as a rule I tend to scoff at dex based rogues (even my own) this toon is a freaking bada**.
    Cache - Katet
    In the words of the immortal Ryu - "See ya Suckas!"
    Code:
    Welcome back Gunga
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrisulven6 View Post
    What a word weasel.

Default accelerando!!

welcome back dude ....forums havent been the same without you bro

welcome back dude ....forums havent been the same without you bro
    word... and I demand to see this guy in action soon!
    Cache - Katet
    Code:
    Welcome back Gunga
    What a word weasel.

Does 2monk give you an additional +1ac and access to second tier stances?
    __________________________________________________ _
    My Grandfather once dated Madonna. Right around WWII.

Default umm

not sure about the tier 2 stance, but it gives monk wisdom 1 as enhancement and an additional feat ( yes i know the feat selection is limited to monk feats, but tehat fit my plan perfectly, so no issue there )....some would argue that the build is "damaged" this way because you dont get extra d6 sneak attack and second rogue feat, but I think it's a matter of choice personally, and anyone who has ever played this build is an idiot ( no names mentioned ) if they think that he is "damaged", but I digress.....

Default Things that make ya go.....hmmmmm....

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n.../106ackruc.jpg
    If you look closely at the bottom of this "screenshot" you will see there is still a program running called "103ac - Paint"

So is it "AC" of:
    103 (in the Paint file name)?
    102 (on the Character Sheet)?
    106 (on the Inventory Summary)?

I have seen similar builds with ACs in the 80s, but, really where is an extra 20 AC coming from (even for "showtime" purposes)?

And without Pally levels, where is the +35/+59/+33 saves progression coming, at lvl 16 then?

Sorry, dude, but without a breakdown on these "amazing #s" all I see is...photoshop.
    ~Thus we are met, in a time that is no longer a time, at a place that is no longer a place, for we are between the worlds and beyond.~

I know it's possible so i'm just trying to help, what am I missing? I think you posted your breakdown in another thread but this should be close for reference.
    10 Base+26 stats+8 armor+ 8 Dodge (feat,ring,icy)+5 prot+ 5 CE+ 5 pally friend+ 5 bark+ 4 insight+1 ritual+1 size+2 recitation+ 4 shield wand+ 2 tempest+ 4 heroics+ 1 TWD feat+ 6 uncanny dodge+ 4 tumble.

Quote Originally Posted by Archetype View Post
    http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n.../106ackruc.jpg
    If you look closely at the bottom of this "screenshot" you will see there is still a program running called "103ac - Paint"

So is it "AC" of:
    103 (in the Paint file name)?
    102 (on the Character Sheet)?
    106 (on the Inventory Summary)?

I have seen similar builds with ACs in the 80s, but, really where is an extra 20 AC coming from (even for "showtime" purposes)?

And without Pally levels, where is the +35/+59/+33 saves progression coming, at lvl 16 then?

Sorry, dude, but without a breakdown on these "amazing #s" all I see is...photoshop.
    You can't fake somethign like that with "paint" unless you are a professional artist. Trust me, Obmi is not. The discrepancies are due to refresh bugs, which cannot be corrected due to the short durations of certain buffs he is using to reach that AC plus tumble which only shows up in one window. Maybe read the AC tread that this request comes from before flaming.

Westside = Uber. PERIOD.
    Cache - Katet
    Code:
    Welcome back Gunga
    What a word weasel.

i have zero intimidate , i tank sulimades and he cant hit me much, and i can swing while hes attacking me, so i get to damage him, and keep aggro, and others can beat on him, and clerics get to pyke, ....until firebats anyway , usually pretty easy healing run for 1 or 2 decent clerics, sooooooooooooooo long story short..... no intimitank needed

How can you keep aggro when you're not getting your sneak attack?

he keeps the aggro with straight dps. its a common thing for vegas. i hardly get to take my intim tank in there anymore cuz of it darnit. and he gets everything in there and gets a 76 ac and almost 40 dr buffed. a bunch of serious hitting fast dps machines. 50 taught everyone dont cha know haha.

by the way those photoshop classes are paying off i see ob ;P
    Last edited by rayflo; 04-15-2009 at 04:04 PM.

Default ok

first off, the 103 paint was the first screeny I took and i just saved the 106 over that file, when I get a minute, if I have the desire to justify myself I can post the breakdown, but chances are that I am just to lazy, but we shall see..

secondly, I have no idea how I am able to keep aggro, I just beat on him for 30 seconds or so and hes mine, that being said the other night a crit pali smite took him away from me for a second, that was a first....hope this helps

like I said earlier, I get a few tells regarding this build, and instead of adressing every question I thought it a better use of my time to post the general build here...

and lastly, even though this guy is "damaged" per some dude who has like a kajillion posts on his all knowing ddo uberness, he is fun to play and quite capable of giving rogues another look....

first off, the 103 paint was the first screeny I took and i just saved the 106 over that file, when I get a minute, if I have the desire to justify myself I can post the breakdown, but chances are that I am just to lazy, but we shall see..

secondly, I have no idea how I am able to keep aggro, I just beat on him for 30 seconds or so and hes mine, that being said the other night a crit pali smite took him away from me for a second, that was a first....hope this helps

like I said earlier, I get a few tells regarding this build, and instead of adressing every question I thought it a better use of my time to post the general build here...

and lastly, even though this guy is "damaged" per some dude who has like a kajillion posts on his all knowing ddo uberness, he is fun to play and quite capable of giving rogues another look....
    **** all that bro. You know that your guy is one of the best goddamn rogues ever to hit this server. All the haters can go eat a ****. Who needs intimidate when you are constant DPS on the mob and not getting hit? Not I? Yes it is possible to loose aggro, but non likely. What is with all the whining? This guy took my pre monk build and made it super better! Nothing wrong with that. Westside PWNS your face off. If that upsets you... reroll.
    Cache - Katet
    Code:
    Welcome back Gunga
    What a word weasel.

Default Lol

accellerando ....You rock! thanks for the kind words bro... u da man'

hey accell....remember when we didn't like each other? ha good times

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast