Is there a filter on these forums so you can replace a word for another?
If so, once Top Secret finally comes out, it should be set to replace soon by Soon™.
Would it be possible to transfer items that we bound to our characters ourselves using the alter? I mean, its still bound to our account and can't be sold or transfered to others so it would be cool to be able to transfer these self-bound items between our own characters...
And NO, I'm not referring to Greensteel...
If we shrank our solar system to the size of a Quarter, and lay it at your feet, the Milky Way galaxy would still be larger than North America. ~NASA Perspective anyone?
1. Are "bound to account items" strictly going to drop from new content?
2. Will there be a ritual to bind items to an account similar to binding items to a character?
3. Will items bound to an account also not suffer permanent damage?
4. How many slots are available in the shared bank.
5. Will "Bound to account" items be sellable to vendors?
1. My hope is that we will be able to flag items we already possess as "Bound to account" items. This would enable many of us with mule characters to free up another precious character slot.
2. It certainly would save me the cost of mailing items from character to character.
3. If there is a ritual needed to bind items to account, I hope it does not require a grind or the collection of ingredients. It would be nice if we could just flag any item we wanted bound to account.
Treachery wears many masks, but none so treacherous as the mask of virtue.
next up, guild banking? =0
PS: Greensteel RUINED the game! and you all know it!
less buffing, more nerfing!!!
to make it easier for those of you that wants to avoid me in game, all my characters are in "Bladesworn Mercenaries"
talking with a friend and he mentioned no shared bank tab info in the release notes, can anyone confirm they are on lammania?
I noticed it wasn't in the release notes. Can someone from Turbine please address this?
yes the shared bank tab is on lammania-the capacity is 20.
There are two tabs at the top of the bank window, One is "Character", and one is "Account"
So far, Account side is 20 slots, and looks like a vendor listing. You drag/drop items into or out of it. Any char you have can go to a bank and select the Account tab and retrieve the booty.
Haven't heard whether we'll be able to open up more Account side space. I have 1750, and max Coin/K favor on some chars and still only have space for 20 items.
Have found one Account Bound item so far. Pillar of Light staff is retroactively Account Bound.
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload