Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Community Member Xiloscient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    148

    Default Xilo Vs Stormreach!

    Hey Everyone I do the Pvp Segment for DDOcast And would love to hear some great story's and such of your pvp fights and why you pvp and if you are on the thelanis or Sarlona server i would love to fight then interview you! Or if there is somthing your wanting to see in pvp i would love to hear it.


    Xiloscient 15wiz/2rog, Basko, 18clr,

  2. #2
    Founder Justicar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Central Coast, CA
    Posts
    894

    Default

    Damn! I was on Sarlona for a brief pvp vacation and just transferred back to ghallanda. I would have looked ya up if I knew earlier! Unless you pvp a caster, which I dont.
    Arobot - Consummate - Katanee - Leatherneck - Tanaki - Thejusticar - Transcendent - Tufelhunden - Ultimatum
    Forsaken Souls Ghallanda

  3. #3
    Community Member Xiloscient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    148

    Default

    I have clrs and caster of all kinds to pvp with.


    Xiloscient 15wiz/2rog, Basko, 18clr,

  4. #4
    Community Member Xiloscient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Power word stun Needs to be taken out of PVP the fact that someone can use a spell with no saves is far from fair in any match
    Last edited by Knighthack; 02-24-2009 at 10:19 PM.


    Xiloscient 15wiz/2rog, Basko, 18clr,

  5. #5
    Founder Justicar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Central Coast, CA
    Posts
    894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthack View Post
    Power word stun Needs to be taken out of PVP the fact that someone can use a spell with no saves is far from fair in any match
    Agreed. It never happens on Ghallanda but on my short stay in Sarlona I noticed a ton of casters using PWS in the pit. Very lame.
    Arobot - Consummate - Katanee - Leatherneck - Tanaki - Thejusticar - Transcendent - Tufelhunden - Ultimatum
    Forsaken Souls Ghallanda

  6. #6
    Community Member Xiloscient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    148

    Default

    I would love to interview you If you get a chance Pm me and we can set something up


    Xiloscient 15wiz/2rog, Basko, 18clr,

  7. #7
    Community Member ZNKJ1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Deerfield Beach, Florida
    Posts
    100

    Post :d

    Hey, i would fight you on thelanis i spend 90% of my time in pvp only probally is i think you are a caster so it wouldnt be fair to fight a ranger

  8. #8
    Community Member Xiloscient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    148

    Default

    I do have aTank that i can fight with =D

    12 ftr 2 bbn 2 rng sounds good?


    Xiloscient 15wiz/2rog, Basko, 18clr,

  9. #9
    Community Member Xiloscient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    148

    Default

    now that they have told us some lvl 9 Spells for wiz/ sor Are you happy or Angry Whats going on in the mind of Pvpers with these Lvl 9 spells


    Xiloscient 15wiz/2rog, Basko, 18clr,

  10. #10
    Community Member Dracolich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,434

    Default

    There is PvP in DDO? Silly me I thought it was some goofy Halo wannabe deathmatch with everyone bunnyhopping in there.

  11. #11
    Community Member Xiloscient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracolich View Post
    There is PvP in DDO? Silly me I thought it was some goofy Halo wannabe deathmatch with everyone bunnyhopping in there.
    If you dont like PvP dont do it but dont insult PvPers for doing something thats fun.


    Xiloscient 15wiz/2rog, Basko, 18clr,

  12. #12
    Founder Justicar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Central Coast, CA
    Posts
    894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthack View Post
    If you dont like PvP dont do it but dont insult PvPers for doing something thats fun.

    Exactly.

    Oh, hey Knight, I think I am gonna host another pvp tournament on Ghallanda.

    Here is the thread if you wanna check it out.
    Arobot - Consummate - Katanee - Leatherneck - Tanaki - Thejusticar - Transcendent - Tufelhunden - Ultimatum
    Forsaken Souls Ghallanda

  13. #13
    Community Member Dracolich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthack View Post
    If you dont like PvP dont do it but dont insult PvPers for doing something thats fun.
    I have tried the "PvP" in DDO. You know what happens in the tavern area? ME and another fellow gather a group of level 4s and we go in and smack each other around. Along comes a level 16 sorc and flesh to stones us all. Now what part of skill was involved in that? What part of it was fun? Go have your fun if its fun for you, as for me I will stick to my opinion that there is no PvP in DDO.

    I am honestly glad you have fun doing the "PvP" in DDO. Just honestly tell me it doesnt look like Halo with swords.
    Last edited by Dracolich; 03-15-2009 at 08:53 PM.

  14. #14
    Community Member ZNKJ1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Deerfield Beach, Florida
    Posts
    100

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthack View Post
    now that they have told us some lvl 9 Spells for wiz/ sor Are you happy or Angry Whats going on in the mind of Pvpers with these Lvl 9 spells
    IM Very angry with the level 9 spells espically power word kill .. thats all i have to say

  15. #15
    Community Member Xiloscient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    148

    Default

    I had a chance to use most of the new spells The Wail of the banshee was great it kills 99% of everything in 1 shot but meter swarm was disappointing


    Xiloscient 15wiz/2rog, Basko, 18clr,

  16. #16
    Community Member Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    14,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracolich View Post
    I have tried the "PvP" in DDO. You know what happens in the tavern area? ME and another fellow gather a group of level 4s and we go in and smack each other around. Along comes a level 16 sorc and flesh to stones us all. Now what part of skill was involved in that? What part of it was fun? Go have your fun if its fun for you, as for me I will stick to my opinion that there is no PvP in DDO.

    I am honestly glad you have fun doing the "PvP" in DDO. Just honestly tell me it doesnt look like Halo with swords.
    Honestly, it looks nothing like halo with swords.

    In halo, you can and DO very often, get killed by some guy on the other side of the map, that you have never seen in 1 shot. At least in DDO you can see that sorcerer stoning you, and have a chance to save against it.

    BTW I agree PvP at low lvl in tavern brawl rarely works.. But you can easily avoid the lvl16s simply by jumping into deathmatch. It's super easy, get in a raid group, rightclick the names and select red team or blue team, and jump in, and only your raid group goes, no lvl16, voila.

    Alternatively, get outa the lobster and go to house J or house D pvp, no one ever goes there because the lobster arena is easier to get in and out, so you should be alone with your friends.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload