Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ***Links***

I just have to say that this is very nice to have, and I keep coming back to it for various reasons. Thanks for compiling it.
    Brotherhood of the Blood Xoriat
    We are the blood,
    We are the madness,
    WE ARE XORIAT.

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Please remove the link to "Respec made easy: web-based enhancement builder". It's outdated now. I think there's another online enhancement planner somewhere (might be linked already?), don't have the link in mind though.

Quote Originally Posted by tihocan View Post
    Please remove the link to "Respec made easy: web-based enhancement builder". It's outdated now. I think there's another online enhancement planner somewhere (might be linked already?), don't have the link in mind though.
    Done.

...and thanks all for the positive comments. As I am a bit out of touch with what's going on, feel free to PM or post here any changes you'd like to see with this page. It's meant to be dynamic and though I may periodically add to it without influence, I'll only remove a link if asked.

Thanks again.
    Arcade~Arkades~Lakedaemon~Viktarion~Meraxes~Af~Ark ade~Barakade~Darkpadawan

Community Member

Default good post

The premium serves link is dead
    But this should be a sticky
    Just my 2 since
    Gray

Thumbs up

Awesome! Bookmarked!

You may want to add the Max Int, etc.. link from my signature to the list, as it lays out sources of Int, SP and spell pen.

Oh, and thanks for including the Gamepad guide as well!

As an aside, seeing the Gamepad strokes my ego a little, but the other link doesn't really, since most of the info was compiled by Eunucorn, and I was merely charged with updating and maintaining a new version.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

All the ddowiki links are pointing to an outdated mirror. They are going to "ddo.enterwiki.net" instead of "ddowiki.com".

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrack View Post
    All the ddowiki links are pointing to an outdated mirror. They are going to "ddo.enterwiki.net" instead of "ddowiki.com".
    Think I hit them all, thanks.

Updated some quick things I saw.

As always, let me know if you want something added or dropped as this thread belongs to you the player and is merely maintained in efforts to: document, bookmark and somewhat centralize the massive amount of information available.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123