Default Quick note about episode 106 of DDOcast

It won't be up until Sunday. I'll be busy on Saturday hanging out with friends at a beer festival! Good times, but that means I won't get to tape on Saturday....
    DDOcast - A weekly podcast about DDO!
    Characters: Sarlona: Mockduck (Cleric): Beefheart (Fighter): Mockduk (Ranger/Rogue): Monkduck (Monk): Veiovis (Fvs/Rog) Guild: Mockduck (Rogue) Cannith: Mockduck (Fvs/Rogue) Twitter Facebook

ahhh come on Jerry.....do it wasted at like 5 am. It might be fun to see what you did the next morning.
    No I don't wear a Concordant Opp item on my Barb...but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Zixx of the FlatBlade(Barb)

Quote Originally Posted by soupertc View Post
    ahhh come on Jerry.....do it wasted at like 5 am. It might be fun to see what you did the next morning.
    The thought has occured to me to do a "drunken" podcast, but I think it would be best to not subject listeners to that. Although if there was a group of DDO players together this weekend, I'd probably do it. Unfortunately, most of the people I'll be hanging with don't play DDO.
    DDOcast - A weekly podcast about DDO!
    Characters: Sarlona: Mockduck (Cleric): Beefheart (Fighter): Mockduk (Ranger/Rogue): Monkduck (Monk): Veiovis (Fvs/Rog) Guild: Mockduck (Rogue) Cannith: Mockduck (Fvs/Rogue) Twitter Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by courderoyguy View Post
    The thought has occured to me to do a "drunken" podcast, but I think it would be best to not subject listeners to that. Although if there was a group of DDO players together this weekend, I'd probably do it. Unfortunately, most of the people I'll be hanging with don't play DDO.
    just do a regular version and then a directors cut
    Fallen former minion of the Gelatinous Cube
    Proud Member of Ascent
    Arko Highstar
    Arckos Highstar