Default Bard Instruments

RAID LOOT
    Harps, lutes and other musical instruments that can pulled by a bard and they have new effects and bonus for playing them.
    this would really broaden a bards use in a group i know that it would take a lot of coding but please take this serious!

Raid loot fills our raid loot tables, see my equipment post as to why they need a gem/rune system added to the raid loot.

This could be part of the bard "class" rewards off of those gem/runes.

Or, it could be added only to bard end lists of a raid/group event.

Other ideas, for newer dungeons they could add a small room, content, portion of a wall, etc. behind a charisma locked area, something only a handful of classes would have, and add the instruments there.

/signed

Yay! Bard love!
    Ghallanda- Giselle 20 Cleric; Feylan 20 Wizard; Alissin 20 Bard; Sumeko 20 Cleric; Sabelle 20 Sorcerer; Deyaanira 8 Barb TR; Birrgitte 20 Ranger; Arangar 20 Rogue; Lynden 18 Fighter/2 Rogue; Pyrogasmic 19 Sorcerer; Cyy 2 Fighter 18 Ranger; Fyonah 2 Rogue 10 Bard 2 Fighter; and more that I'm entirely too lazy to list...

Would love a few other instrument choices and a DIFFERENT sounding song for each buff.

To try something new I tried LOTRO for a while, and while the game itself could not hold my interest, some of its features certainly were great fun. In LOTRO you can actually play custom songs based on a file. That and there was a /slap emote which just never got old
    Fallen former minion of the Gelatinous Cube
    Proud Member of Ascent
    Arko Highstar
    Arckos Highstar

Quote Originally Posted by ArkoHighStar View Post
    To try something new I tried LOTRO for a while, and while the game itself could not hold my interest, some of its features certainly were great fun. In LOTRO you can actually play custom songs based on a file. That and there was a /slap emote which just never got old
    /slap will never get old.

Also congratulations on not being the cubes bottom side (nice forum title).
    970 sp and counting
    Help Fix Ranged Combat for Everyone. Come help complete the DDO Wiki