Smile With Mod 9 coming...

<Deleted>
    Last edited by AkromaAoW; 03-10-2009 at 09:30 AM.
    ArtEriik: Leader of Tharashk's Dragon Snacks, ArtEriika, Eriik, Cleriik, ArtCleriik, EriikaJoplin. ArtxEriika, AnEriika, ArtxEriik, EriikaEpic, ElusiveEriik, ArcEriik, AnEriik, and other Eriik somethings
    Proud member of ARCHANGELS

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

GL in your search man, any guild would be happy to have you among their ranks I am sure.
    Git off mah lawn!

If, If's and But's was Candies and Nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

Default Eriik!

I know, you know what I would say.
    The door is open and the red carpet has been put out!

Any guild would be lucky to have you! Whichever guild you choose, I wish you the best!

Looking forward to seeing you around.

Say, "Hello!" to the Mrs.

Your Friend,
    Future
    *Official "GOON CHAMPION" of Bane!!!
    Mysticka Britknee Durabilite Stuffie Turista Toxick Clickclick Phirefly Kimchi Future Manjina

Like I stated elsewhere...the Silver Waffle would love to have you!

Good luck in your quest to find a 'home' Eriik. You are a great player!
    Ringos-JohnDenver-Lillis-Dacta-Erahn-CPants-Jhain : Silver Waffle

"You assume that Clay is an ass because he's Legion..." Shyver

Wink Silver Waffles

<Deleted>
    ArtEriik: Leader of Tharashk's Dragon Snacks, ArtEriika, Eriik, Cleriik, ArtCleriik, EriikaJoplin. ArtxEriika, AnEriika, ArtxEriik, EriikaEpic, ElusiveEriik, ArcEriik, AnEriik, and other Eriik somethings

Default Bane!

<Deleted>

Quote Originally Posted by AkromaAoW View Post
    Um, wouldn't that make us a quild of 2 ?
    Nooo0o. We have original member #4 who just returned to the game. That would make 3 of us. I'm pretty sure my forum and in-game CHA could nab us a few folks. I might be able to use your name to bring in a handfull. Yeah, we could probably fill a raid. Ok, so maybe we would FAIL all the raids, but doesn't that build character or something like that?

Me: Figurehead of the most patchwork guild on the server
    You: Big fish, small pond, best patch on the quilt

There it is, all laid out in front of you. The golden carrrot!

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Just thought I'd throw TES in there... could be an interesting guild for you because of the broad range of playstyles in there. You can both help less experienced people when you feel like it, and zerg with others when you don't
    Check the # of online people during your playtimes and see how you like it... I wouldn't quality it as neither big nor small, due to not everyone investing the same amount of time in the game the online count tends to vary a lot....

Community Member Tresha_D'Artet's Avatar

Eriik,

We've known each other for awhile now, and have done alot of questing together, as i am sure alot of folks on Tharashk/Thelanis have. There arent alot of folks that I look for whenever I have a question about a build, or weaponset, the cases of "would this work with that, or does this feat or enhancement work well with the build i am trying for", and as you know you have always been one of those that i look for. As many have already stated, I personally, cant think of many that would not welcome you into their guild. Good luck where you end up, and I have missed questing with you and Emma very much!

Hall of Famer & Hero DoctorWhofan's Avatar
    Tempest's Spine where my minions bow to my greatness

Merc's Only. Yu are already playing that style Eriik, you might as well have the guild tag.

BUT

at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. As long as you are happy, man.
    +The Goddess of Tempest's Spine+Merc's Only, THELANIS: List is here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...94#post2798094 LEGIONNAIRE /Salute to Rameses, He has RETURNED!

Default Interesting idea...

<Deleted>
    Last edited by AkromaAoW; 03-10-2009 at 09:29 AM.

Smile Hi J

<Deleted>

Default well it too you long enough

good to see you back bud i know sl is to large for your taste but your always welcome there
    Ramash lvl 20 fighter 3 epic Donka 11 rogue 6 pali 3 monk 5 epic Axeslinger lvl 20 barbarian 5 epic
    Cloie lvl 20 paladin 5 epic Minstrel lvl 17 bard 2 rogue 1 fighter 2 epic
    Bagof lvl 20 sorcerer etc....

Default just a thought

edited
    Last edited by Waukeen; 03-16-2009 at 08:55 PM.
    ________________One of Two Kings_________________
    *Runix*Lazarath*Drednauht*Slaadi*Malrauthin*Umaru*

Not that it's a bad idea, but running a guild brings up a whole mess of issues that you don't have when you join a guild. The worst issue would probably be from folks who mean well. I imagine that there would be a great number of folks that would love to join Eriik in a guild if he started one. That would lead to one of two scenarios:

1. Eriik allows everyone to join that wants in, not wanting to be the 'bad guy' and then he is in charge of leading a large group with people of various skill levels and personalities

2. Eriik politely declines some based on how they would fit and suddenly "That Eriik guy is a real elitist tool"

Knowing what I do know about him, I don't think he would really be happy with either of those scenarios.

Just my 2 coppers

-Ringos, Leader of the Silver Waffle (who is holding a place JUST in case! )

<Deleted>

Hall of Famer & Hero DoctorWhofan's Avatar
    Tempest's Spine where my minions bow to my greatness

Quote Originally Posted by Ringos View Post
    Not that it's a bad idea, but running a guild brings up a whole mess of issues that you don't have when you join a guild. The worst issue would probably be from folks who mean well. I imagine that there would be a great number of folks that would love to join Eriik in a guild if he started one. That would lead to one of two scenarios:

1. Eriik allows everyone to join that wants in, not wanting to be the 'bad guy' and then he is in charge of leading a large group with people of various skill levels and personalities

2. Eriik politely declines some based on how they would fit and suddenly "That Eriik guy is a real elitist tool"

Knowing what I do know about him, I don't think he would really be happy with either of those scenarios.

Just my 2 coppers

-Ringos, Leader of the Silver Waffle (who is holding a place JUST in case! )

Agreed on the first. Those who are offended by Eriik in anything were never gunna be happy in the first place. Eriik is the nicest guy I've ever met in thegame. I think that anyone who would be offended by him would be in a world of hurt by everyone else on the server.

-Trissa (who also is saving a spot for him in her guild, and would never be mad if he chose another)
    +The Goddess of Tempest's Spine+Merc's Only, THELANIS: List is here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...94#post2798094 LEGIONNAIRE /Salute to Rameses, He has RETURNED!

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorWhofan View Post
    Agreed on the first. Those who are offended by Eriik in anything were never gunna be happy in the first place. Eriik is the nicest guy I've ever met in thegame. I think that anyone who would be offended by him would be in a world of hurt by everyone else on the server.

-Trissa (who also is saving a spot for him in her guild, and would never be mad if he chose another)
    Ahh, but human nature tells us different dear Trissa...

He who is snubbed has hurt feelings (or 'is butt-hurt' for the Xoriat folks )

This thread is looks like a block of Swiss cheese!