Default Question: How do you get out of Siber Atoll?

I haven't played in a long time and I can't get out of the Siber atoll/reaver's refuge area. Who do you talk to, to get teleported back to stormreach?
    S E N T I N E L S
    **Belwaar** | Waarfists | *Waartitan* | Waarmage | *Waarsavant* | *Waarchanter* | Waarknuckle | Waarforged | Waarfavored | *Torgaar* | *Waarmedic* | Neissa | Khurg | Jaxsen | *Kelindros*

There is a sahaugin (sp) underwater who will "show you underwater currents" to get back to Stormreach. I can't remember his specific name at the moment, but he is very near the underwater wreck.
    KIP

To get out of the refuge itself, you need to use the air jets to shoot you up to the ceiling, where you will find yourself underwater at the fissure where you enter the refuge. Nearby underwater there is a sauhugin who will send you back to stormreach (there are actually two sauhugin nearby but one of them sells you merfolks only).

Not sure if the dude who sends you back shows up on the map though?
    Some toons with Cow in the name, and some without.

Quote Originally Posted by transtemporal View Post
    To get out of the refuge itself, you need to use the air jets to shoot you up to the ceiling, where you will find yourself underwater at the fissure where you enter the refuge. Nearby underwater there is a sauhugin who will send you back to stormreach (there are actually two sauhugin nearby but one of them sells you merfolks only).

Not sure if the dude who sends you back shows up on the map though?
    Yeah he should be on the map as Sahuagin Navigator or something like that.

Aelvara - Bagel - Bagelbot - Daarna - Kraldor - Minibagel - Uberlute - Wounder

|||-C a f f e i n e-|||
    |||Q u a n t u m - E n t r o p y|||

Community Member UnderwearModel's Avatar

Default slash death should work

unless your /resloc is not conducive to your evacuation.

Sorry, someone was going to say it eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    Monster AI tends to be a limitation of the engine - smart AIs cause more server lag. Boy am I going to get quoted on that or what.
    I survived the scary events in 2009, 2010, and 2011. 2011 did not reward those that played by the rules.

Probably easiest to talk to the Stormreaver, to get fly, and then fly to the top of Reavers Refuge and go though the blue shield.
    hsinclair

haha, no. While a lead designer's job is to balance the game as a whole, each system designer (and each level designer/content guy) is responsible for their own little bit of the game. So as such, I balance spells/enhancements, graal has items and treasure, and Eladrin runs around going "raaar!" a lot. I think he does monsters.