Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General Apology

Red face General Apology

So i guess this is the easiest way for me to get my message across............ i hope. so i have a few toons (10 actually) on Argonnessen. Some how i managed to offend the guild leader of Tinted Faces. This is me trying to fix it. I want to get this over and done with as its causing some grief for myself and my guild and i'm guessing probably you too. So lets just both agree with each other that this got way out of hand. you have your opinions and i have mine. each to their own. lets just let it go and move on ok. :P
    So..... fixed the ladder bug yet??

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyCloud View Post
    This reminded me one time i was on my caster i said on voice chat "Haste on me!", everyone gathered around me, i then proceeded to drink a haste potion and ran off!

Blahish accepts your apology.
    Mhykke(Pldn):Mhykkelle(Srcr):Mykkelle(Rngr):Mhykael(Clrc):Mykke(Brbrn):Mhykel(Ftr):
    Mhykelle(Wzrd):Mhyke(Brd):Mykkael(Rgr/Rog/Barb):Mykkel(Rog):Mhykkaelsan(Mnk):Mhykkael(FVS):Mhykkel(Brd):Markas(Ret.Srcr)

Quote Originally Posted by Mhykke View Post
    Blahish accepts your apology.
    Lmao.

Yet another guild leadership falls to the conquering Blahish.

LONG LIVE KING BLAH!
    THE SEXY of ARGONNESSEN ~
    Now bringing the sexy back to AoK!!!
    Ashamed officer of : My Little PWNY
    Proud officer of :Archmagi

I think this incident has caused me to be moved a bit also...I would like to think that everyone is done and over with their statements, I mean, I really like all of the party's who are involved in this argument, I just want it to stop because all of you are super cool and super nice....

Mhykke, you should really accept the fact that Blah is holding you back...I mean this is what this is all about right?

Oh wait, NM, my bad, I take back my first paragraph-let the *****es hit the floor.

How does every thread on the Argo forums become about Blah? Methinks The Cube might be getting a little worried about a shift in power. It's like he crawls into the psyche of the thread and sells it out from the inside. Kinda creepy, isall I'm sayin'.

All hail Blah, Master of Guild Masters, Destroyers of Worlds, Thread Devourer!

For the Devourer!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordelia View Post
    How does every thread on the Argo forums become about Blah? Methinks The Cube might be getting a little worried about a shift in power. It's like he crawls into the psyche of the thread and sells it out from the inside. Kinda creepy, isall I'm sayin'.

All hail Blah, Master of Guild Masters, Destroyers of Worlds, Thread Devourer!

For the Devourer!
    Who is blah?
    Nochipatzin: bard (Sir ever) Quetzalcoatl: sorcerer (god of wind) Ekapltzin: barb. (Son Quetzalcoatl) Tepatiatzin (Clr coming soon like turbine coming soon :P)

How does every thread on the Argo forums become about Blah?
    My question is how are there threads on other servers and in general forums not about Blah?
    Mhykke(Pldn):Mhykkelle(Srcr):Mykkelle(Rngr):Mhykael(Clrc):Mykke(Brbrn):Mhykel(Ftr):
    Mhykelle(Wzrd):Mhyke(Brd):Mykkael(Rgr/Rog/Barb):Mykkel(Rog):Mhykkaelsan(Mnk):Mhykkael(FVS):Mhykkel(Brd):Markas(Ret.Srcr)

Apology Accepted.
    My question is how are there threads on other servers and in general forums not about Blah?

of the darkness within my own soul's desire

Quote Originally Posted by Beherit_Baphomar View Post
    Tinted Faces and drama is so 2007.
    And 2006!
    Last edited by Kistilan; 02-04-2009 at 05:04 PM. Reason: /quivering tiger palm strike ala ninja

Community Member Beherit_Baphomar's Avatar

Tinted Faces and drama is so 2007.
    Binding is Admitting Defeat ~ Yndrofian
    Plook~Squidgie~Eyern~Irnbru~Grotesque
    Of The O.S.D, Argonnessen
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace_ana View Post
    At least I'm not on G-Land.

south of Boston MA sports mecca of the world

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
    So i guess this is the easiest way for me to get my message across............ i hope. so i have a few toons (10 actually) on Argonnessen. Some how i managed to offend the guild leader of Tinted Faces. This is me trying to fix it. I want to get this over and done with as its causing some grief for myself and my guild and i'm guessing probably you too. So lets just both agree with each other that this got way out of hand. you have your opinions and i have mine. each to their own. lets just let it go and move on ok. :P
    Dude........u never apologize.......weaksauce ftl
    Heffty, Handee, Brainy, Grouchy, Vanitty, Paapa, Lazie, Smurffette, Jokie
    Best Pally and Guild Leader...PERIOD (Handee)
    Guild Leader Of A.O.K.

Man, you guys have to take some lessons from Khyber.... This isnt any fun for us outsiders...

Your supposed to make a big long one-sided rant about the people who are mad at you describing in detail how your been unfairly targeted.

Then the other party comes in and provides a blow by blow description of all the things you DID do and states that they actually haven't done any sort of retaliation at all.

Then you start going back and forth on the forums, we all get some popcorn and have a good laugh at the expense of others....

SHeesh..... amateurs......
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Community Member Beherit_Baphomar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    Unfortunately no one on Argo can afford any more infraction points.

So the posts shall be a little more....tame....for a few months.
    Binding is Admitting Defeat ~ Yndrofian
    Plook~Squidgie~Eyern~Irnbru~Grotesque
    Of The O.S.D, Argonnessen
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace_ana View Post
    At least I'm not on G-Land.

of the darkness within my own soul's desire

Arrow Vintage TF Video

Quote Originally Posted by alchilito View Post
    who are these tinted faces that you speak of ?
    Found some rare footage of the Tinted Faces in action. Vintage Fall 2006 or early 2007.

I assumed Ray quit, dont remember the last time i saw him on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post

Quote Originally Posted by alchilito View Post
    since everyone else is ninja'ing i'm gonna try it too!

edit: bah!
    Last edited by HeavenlyCloud; 02-04-2009 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    Man, you guys have to take some lessons from Khyber.... This isnt any fun for us outsiders...

Your supposed to make a big long one-sided rant about the people who are mad at you describing in detail how your been unfairly targeted.

Then the other party comes in and provides a blow by blow description of all the things you DID do and states that they actually haven't done any sort of retaliation at all.

Then you start going back and forth on the forums, we all get some popcorn and have a good laugh at the expense of others....

Blah tell your *****y friends to quit *****ing the ***** on this *****tastic but *****-forsaken Thread...

oh, and thanx for the 411 on how these type of threads are supposed to work, coz I was wondering what it was you were actually doing here? Maybe Selling Popcorn? Or maybe trying to gain some more of that ***** renown, either way, love your work, someone hit this guy up with a Bravo Zulu on a ***** well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasios View Post
    Blah tell your *****y friends to quit *****ing the ***** on this *****tastic but *****-forsaken Thread...

oh, and thanx for the 411 on how these type of threads are supposed to work, coz I was wondering what it was you were actually doing here? Maybe Selling Popcorn? Or maybe trying to gain some more of that ***** renown, either way, love your work, someone hit this guy up with a Bravo Zulu on a ***** well done.
    You are not the boss of me!

Who are the Tinted Fecas?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast