Either way it doesn't really matter....depending on leveling speed you are talking about a week or two tops those levels are still not too painful the xp in gianthold is good and you can still find groups.
There is a lot besides shield wands to still like about the Rogue level. You are also ignoring the 1d6 +3 sneak damage which while situational still is a nice perk. I can also disable traps and open locks which is not trivial.
Last edited by EinarMal; 01-07-2009 at 06:43 PM.
Very nice build,
hope it holds when Mod 9 comes for ya
Roving Guns - Sarlona
Cashery: 18 Fighter/2 Paladin ~ Havenstorm : 20 Paladin~ Cashfu: 20 Monk
Cachemoney: 20 Sorcerer~ Repulsion: 20 Favored Soul ~ Duergrim: 18 Artificer/2 Rogue
(Not saying it's impossible, just saying it's going to require a very high level of metagaming to make it happen.)
Things that if Turbine went all EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on, would actually make the game fun again.:
- Giving us the racial PrE’s we were promised, before rolling out DDOStore™ Enhancement Trees.
- Fixing physical defense for Rangers and Rogues. It’s ridiculous that you’re better off wearing Heavy Armor and ignoring your innate feats on these classes.
- Cannith Crafting.
- Update the named loot to put them on the same system.
- Fixing the Cannith Challenges so that they can be 6 starred without incredible luck or store bought items.
- Fixing all challenges to give us decent XP and ingredient returns for the unreasonable time we have to spend in most of them.
Very very nice build. IMHO, however, if you want to truly maximize this build, you'd go Halfling instead.
Akori-Fighter Iroka-Sorcerer Censured-Rogue Isilti-Cleric Tony-Sorcerer Duress-Cleric Elaril-Fighter Avatard-Fighter Mitigation-Paladin Loose-Bard Shiken-Fighter Unreasonably-Barbarian Jueh-Monk
On paper this **** is off the hizzy, but now I remember why I ****ing hate rangers. I'm 3/1 and this ****ing ****** ass **** cannot do a ****ing thing. ****.
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload