Thread: Sex change

Default Sex change

Kind of an odd request, I know, but I was wondering if you could help out here. I know a lot of guys run female toons, but I am not one of them. I rolled a WF sorc, and the new character creator defaults to being a female. While for every other race, this is obvious, that is not the case for WF. I have already gotten the toon to level 5, and invested four +1 tomes.

It wouldn't be so bad, if not for the oohs and ahhs when he/she gets hit, and when you type /laugh. It is kind of annoying. I am not asking for a respec here, just a very simple change, that was quite obviously an error in creation. My error, yes, but I believe the character creator used to default to men, not women.

please help. Toon name: Acidman (the name says it all, I intended to be a man)

/shame , been there done that.
    Imagine my surprise the first time i put my towr shield on and did my shield bash and the high pithed eya! came out.
    “If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles" TsunTzu

Default Could it be?

Was just running acid(wo)man...and I got a message saying you character has been booted from the world. Could it be the guys at Turbine are showing mercy on this poor confused WF? I hope so.

Default Maybe not

Looks like everyone on Sarlona was booted.

Oooh! Change the gender to "confused" =)
    Devs: Thanks for making Druids available to VIPs without the pack. This more than anything, has made me want to buy the pack.

I'd really like to see a Name/Gender change via DDO point in the store for Reincarnations Only...
    I mean, you're not exactly the "same" person in a new Body that is of race A B or C...
    You could reincarnate into a different gender too... and have a different name... D:
    Also that way certain names will open up to others, etc etc. :P
    Rare, but I rate some people will like this function.

-ubi