Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Inspire View Post
    I think his point is, if the make it so you have to take Adamantine Body(which is likley IMO) a Rogues evasion is void.

And its a good point, but I guess we will have to wait and see.
    My point is that no PrE, to this date, has required the same things that its PnP equivalent PrC has required.

So, right now, it's all guesses.
    Person Æ, Sarlona
    Tanka Yomero (Human Hybrid) .:. Darani Yomero (Drow Sorcerer) .:. Yomero (WF Paladonk)

WikiGnome

Quote Originally Posted by Tanka View Post
    My point is that no PrE, to this date, has required the same things that its PnP equivalent PrC has required.
    Tempest.
    DDOwiki.com, #1 source for DDO information.

Quote Originally Posted by Borror0 View Post
    The problem with that, given the current implementation, is that you are better off not making an elf ranger, dwarf fighter or barbarian WF because if you go for another class you get access to more PrE! A dwarf paladin will be better than a dwarf fighter, because the dwarf fighter will only have access to one PrE. A ranged elf fighter will be better than a ranged elf ranger because you can grab Kensai and Arcane Archer, etc.

It should accomplish the opposite effect.
    If you can fit in all the pre req's in AP and feats maybe.
    Milacias of Kyber

Leader of the Crimson Eagles Kyber

Tempest.
    Darn, beaten to the punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    Prestige Enhancements planned over the next few modules are:

Barbarian: Frenzied Berserker, Occult Slayer, Ravager
    Bard: Spellsinger, Virtuoso, Warchanter
    Cleric: Exorcist of the Silver Flame, Radiant Servant, Warpriest
    Fighter: Kensai, Purple Dragon Knight, Stalwart Defender
    Monk: Henshin Mystic, Shintao Monk, Ninja Spy
    Paladin: Defender of Siberys, Hunter of the Dead, Knight of the Chalice
    Ranger: Arcane Archer, Deepwood Sniper, Tempest
    Rogue: Assassin, Mechanic, Thief-Acrobat
    Sorcerer: Air Savant, Cold Savant, Earth Savant, Fire Savant
    Wizard: Archmage, Pale Master, Wild Mage

Human: Dragonmark Heir
    Dwarf: Dragonmark Heir, Stalwart Defender [Counts as Fighter]
    Elf: Arcane Archer [Counts as Ranger], Dragonmark Heir
    Halfling: Dragonmark Heir
    Warforged: Juggernaut [Counts as Barbarian]
    It is a shame to see Humans and Halflings get let out of the PRE racial section. If you are going to do it for most you should include them. Dragonmark Heir is nice if you acutally take Dragonmarks I suppose but everyone get that. Drow need a little bit of help here as well.

Elves get the raw end of the deal here as well. Arcan Archer. Considering how ineffective it is compared to melee combat I would much prefer to be able to have a melee PRE open to it, given their high dex Tempest would be my preference but anything that doesn't involve the most limited form of combat is fine. Yes I know that they have had it as an option prior to this but notice how nobody really complained about it? Because while ranged combat is used effectively by a few, most people do not prefer it.
    Milacias of Kyber

Quote Originally Posted by noinfo View Post
    It is a shame to see Humans and Halflings get let out of the PRE racial section. If you are going to do it for most you should include them. Dragonmark Heir is nice if you acutally take Dragonmarks I suppose but everyone get that. Drow need a little bit of help here as well.

Elves get the raw end of the deal here as well. Arcan Archer. Considering how ineffective it is compared to melee combat I would much prefer to be able to have a melee PRE open to it, given their high dex Tempest would be my preference but anything that doesn't involve the most limited form of combat is fine. Yes I know that they have had it as an option prior to this but notice how nobody really complained about it? Because while ranged combat is used effectively by a few, most people do not prefer it.
    in PnP dragon mark Heir + haflign is VERY VERY VERY powerfull, it gets you more heals then a cleric cna ever cast and at a lower level....

most of the other dragon mark hiers were not where near that power level, some were nice but hafling WOW!!!!

SO i would not say that they are getting left out really haflign will have probably the best heir prc...
    Humans may be gettign screwed but there are very few human rec prc's to chose from.
    Prophits of the New Republic-- Khyber--PnP Vetren of more years then I wish to admit
    Desteria MoonStar-Sorc20--Mcgruf The Crime Dog-Dwarf Ftr12/Pal3/Rgr5
    Annibelle of the Woods-Rgr20--St.Fut H'Tennek-H-Orc Barb 20
    Kwaiii Chang Caine-Monk 20--Sandradee-Bard 3

Thanks E!
    “If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles" TsunTzu

Quote Originally Posted by Desteria View Post
    in PnP dragon mark Heir + haflign is VERY VERY VERY powerfull, it gets you more heals then a cleric cna ever cast and at a lower level....

most of the other dragon mark hiers were not where near that power level, some were nice but hafling WOW!!!!

SO i would not say that they are getting left out really haflign will have probably the best heir prc...
    Humans may be gettign screwed but there are very few human rec prc's to chose from.
    Even if the halfing ones are powerful, not every halfling is going to invest in them, this can be ballanced with pre reqs such as feats and AP anyway.

As for humans it doesn't have to be human required for it to work anyway. Just assign them one or given human versatility give them an option of choosing one.
    Milacias of Kyber

WF Wizard 18 / Fighter 2 for Pale Master III and Juggernaut III

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gol View Post
    WF Wizard 18 / Fighter 2 for Pale Master III and Juggernaut III
    I told you not to delete that psycho build just yet for a dex TWF build

3 feats is too much to spend for the Human Dragon Mark unless you go primarily fighter or wizzie where you got alot of extra Feats to choose from. I know humans get one extra feat at level 1 just saying its not worth the price is all.
    “If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles" TsunTzu

Tempest.
    They also don't gain the same benefits as the ones described in Complete Adventurer.

Will Juggernaut require Adamantine Body? IMO, yes. Will Turbine require it? Hard to say.
    Person Æ, Sarlona
    Tanka Yomero (Human Hybrid) .:. Darani Yomero (Drow Sorcerer) .:. Yomero (WF Paladonk)

WikiGnome

They also don't gain the same benefits as the ones described in Complete Adventurer.
    Hey, you said there was no PrE requiring what is required in PnP. I pointed Tempest. Never said anything more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    Sorcerer: Air Savant, Cold Savant, Earth Savant, Fire Savant
    What about
    Conjure?
    Transmute?
    Enchant?
    Necro?

Hmm.... Why not a general Elemental Savant that can be tuned to one element and 3 other PrE's?
    ??* Worth[R]Elf ??* Kittu[R/P]Dwarf ??* Alexo[S]Drow ??* Amida[R]Elf ??* Krsna[R/F]Warforged ??* vainangel[F/W]Human ??* Cundi[FvS]Drow ??* ♪♫.we are sarcastic.♫♪

Quote Originally Posted by vainangel View Post
    What about
    Conjure?
    Transmute?
    Enchant?
    Necro?

Hmm.... Why not a general Elemental Savant that can be tuned to one element and 3 other PrE's?
    Cuz they're probably trying to reinforce the idea of Sorc's been nukers.. and Wizards being CC.

WikiGnome

Quote Originally Posted by Griphon View Post
    Cuz they're probably trying to reinforce the idea of Sorc's been nukers.. and Wizards being CC.
    If your sorcerer nukes since module 6, you're a noob.

WF Juggernaut Thief-Acrobat with 2 Monk for Wind Stance -- using Quarterstaves, of course.

lulz
    1 monk gets you air stance...and 19 rogue is 1d6 SA more

Hmm, stupid high attack speed, 10d6+20 SA, glancing blow procs, huge AC, improved evasion, and big o' PA. Yep, gimped.
    Aundair, New Khyber
    Alreck Gingerbarrel(15clr/1barb), Torrak Gingerbarrel(16 Brd), Oat(13 Rgr/3Ftr), Moxxy(16 Sor), Thorrac Gingerbarrel(6 Pal/1 Ftr) <<Current Toons>>

Troll much?

you don't know any good casters do you? nuking done right is cheap, and doesnt prevent effective CC/instant death.
    Aundair, New Khyber
    Alreck Gingerbarrel(15clr/1barb), Torrak Gingerbarrel(16 Brd), Oat(13 Rgr/3Ftr), Moxxy(16 Sor), Thorrac Gingerbarrel(6 Pal/1 Ftr) <<Current Toons>>

Quote Originally Posted by Griphon View Post
    that is ****y
    ??* Worth[R]Elf ??* Kittu[R/P]Dwarf ??* Alexo[S]Drow ??* Amida[R]Elf ??* Krsna[R/F]Warforged ??* vainangel[F/W]Human ??* Cundi[FvS]Drow ??* ♪♫.we are sarcastic.♫♪

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast