Default Reporting broken?

I tried to file a ticket tonight, went to the help option to file a ticket, and just get the white screen. Changed locations, tried again - nothing but white screen. Finished out of the quest - white screen. Went into nearest inn (Necropolis, so its outdoors, but still...) - white screen. Logged off, logged back in - white screen.

I've even went so far as to close the client, quit the game entirely, log back in, try to open a ticket - white screen....

Is the reporting tool broke?

Khyber server, by the way.

*edit*
    And, just in case the reporting screen was being slow to come up as I've seen before, I have waited over 5 min with the white screen showing...nothing...
    Last edited by Deuce; 12-08-2008 at 09:53 PM.

Man It sells like fish, ohh wait fishing capital of us...that explains it.

Ok so its broken and you found that out now at the top of the forum here look for -Submit a Bug- All is well it just takes a bit longer.
    NO!! I wont correct my spelling/grammar, and yes I lack the power of typed word.
    Been to Ghallanda lately?
    Wanna have fun but not sure how? Here is your answer!

Quote Originally Posted by Brianius View Post
    Ok so its broken and you found that out now at the top of the forum here look for -Submit a Bug- All is well it just takes a bit longer.
    I'm familiar with that process, and I know that there is an issue with submitting a help request in certain areas - its in the 'Known Issues' section. I was just wanting to make sure they knew that the issue could be spreading, or if this was a known thing that should be corrected with Wed. patch. I don't really have that many issues - and the ones I do have are usually handled promptly. Personally, I've always found the support to be very good for Turbine.

This was mostly to let customer service know that there might be an issue they need to check into.

Hmmm...now the reporting tool seems to working again...not really sure if I should bug report this one - could have just been a one off thing.

Same problem...Recall out of the quest...then you can put a ticket in...wait 90 minutes..then while you're in another quest, the GM asks if they can help you. Ain't it the bomb? I mean...only 90 minutes!!! wow