Page 85 of 87 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 1737
    Community Member Book_O_Dragons's Avatar

Granted Ghostbane is now found on half of all non-weapons to drop in-game. It does nothing on non-weapons.

I wish DDO had voice command options.
    The worst problem on the DDO forums right now

Primary Server: Khyber ~~~ Officer in Knights of Kern

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Book_O_Dragons View Post
    Granted Ghostbane is now found on half of all non-weapons to drop in-game. It does nothing on non-weapons.

I wish DDO had voice command options.
    Granted: Any word spoken into the microphone will now randomly open either the Shard exchange or the ddo store.

I wish there was fast travel to House Cannith Edit: from the guild ship...

Quote Originally Posted by st0rmcr0vv View Post
    I wish there was fast travel to House Cannith Edit: from the guild ship...
    Granted. Every time it's used all other facilities on the guild ship are removed.

I wish for the game load time to be reduced so we didn't need a preloader or to load the game twice.
    Goe ahed... korekt mah spelin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Meetch1972 View Post
    Granted. Every time it's used all other facilities on the guild ship are removed.

I wish for the game load time to be reduced so we didn't need a preloader or to load the game twice.
    Granted! The fast-load feature is enabled by default, but loads the game in a text-only based version where the game is played in a DOS prompt type screen and all commands, movements and NPC interactions have to be typed in manually, and if you screw up the syntax you lose a turn and risk wiping the party.

I wish guild ships had hand rails so I wouldn't keep hitting auto-run and falling off stairs/decks/the side of the ship.

Granted, the ships have hand rails. Unfortunately, this caused a bug which removed the captain, and the hand rails are too tall so you can't jump off the ship.

I wish all the favor currently in this game was obtainable without DDO Store items.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Welcome to Argo, where our end game players are constantly striving for new and exciting ways to make themselves more gimp, and continually working towards progressively more pointless goals.
    BYOH. Know it, abide by it, or don't mess with those who do.

Quote Originally Posted by Habreno View Post
    I wish all the favor currently in this game was obtainable without DDO Store items.
    Granted!

all free to play quests now have the option of granting monumental amounts of favor, if while running them you are able to kill an island djinn.

... unfortunately, it never appears...

I wish light picks and hand-axes were changed so they'd be viable weapon choices

Granted.
    All other weapons are nerfed, making them superior weapons.

I wish my monk could do a Vulcan neck hold
    Original Join date-- 2009
    Orien- Rougemastert (8th Lifer)

Quote Originally Posted by Rougemastert View Post
    Granted.
    All other weapons are nerfed, making them superior weapons.I wish my monk could do a Vulcan neck hold
    Granted. Your monk wakes up in Star-Wars: The Old Republic as a Sith lord, and is subsequently killed by someone on the other side with superior knowledge of the force.

I wish for the return of regular PuG raiding in the mid levels with reasonably competent raid party members so completions wouldn't be unheard of again.

Granted. Your monk wakes up in Star-Wars: The Old Republic as a Sith lord, and is subsequently killed by someone on the other side with superior knowledge of the force.

I wish for the return of regular PuG raiding in the mid levels with reasonably competent raid party members so completions wouldn't be unheard of again.
    Granted

In order to increase the amount of competent players, all mid-level raids have been reduced to DQ-like step in, kill boss, step out.
    That of course makes raiding too easy, so 20th completion reward lists for those mid-level raids have been removed.
    unfortunately that meant we also had to remove all other 20th completion reward lists.... Enjoy!

I wish all races would have past life feats

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

Quote Originally Posted by Lauf View Post
    I wish all races would have past life feats
    Granted. They provide the attribute penalties associated with each race and when you have them all, you earn the new title "Racist".

I wish that augment dyes were added so I could add any colour to a colourless slot to colour it, blue dye to a yellow slot to make it green, red to yellow to make orange and red to blue to make purple.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlock View Post
    Granted. They provide the attribute penalties associated with each race and when you have them all, you earn the new title "Racist".

I wish that augment dyes were added so I could add any colour to a colourless slot to colour it, blue dye to a yellow slot to make it green, red to yellow to make orange and red to blue to make purple.
    Granted, but when you do so, it locks the item on which the slot is in its appropriate item slot in the Inventory panel, FOREVER.

I wish there were sexual interactions with NPCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Svartelric View Post
    I wish there were sexual interactions with NPCs.

Granted. But you have a 95% chance of contracting a sexually transmitted disease that cannot be removed with any number of remove disease pots, scrolls, spells or trips to the silver flame priest. Leaving you looking at a perpetual 60 second countdown timer on you debuff bar FOREVER!

I wish we could go to the plane of Dolruth and/or Lammania as suggested by the planes caller in the tower of the twelve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    As an aside, our player concurrency numbers didn't show any kind of dip. Player numbers have been fairly consistent and healthy throughout the champions introduction. Sev~

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Connman View Post
    I wish we could go to the plane of Dolruth and/or Lammania as suggested by the planes caller in the tower of the twelve.
    Granted.
    There's nothing there though, just large halls, filled with somewhat impressive art, but no quests, not even bank npcs.
    Also, due to an oversight, the only way to return from Lammania is to /death; opposite for dolruth, where the only way out is a portal at the top of a 20 stories tall, partially ruined (Mario sequences), spiral staircase, and /death brings you back to the bottom.

I wish we could pilot the guild ships, flying over cities and wilderness areas; of course enabling us to jump onto the ship from the structures, and vice versa.

Community Member RapkintheRanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindCakes View Post

I wish we could pilot the guild ships, flying over cities and wilderness areas; of course enabling us to jump onto the ship from the structures, and vice versa.
    Granted: but when you fly the ship into a building it crashes and you have to buy and upgrade a new one for lots of astral shards/real $$$.

I wish there were more quests located in the storm horns.

Quote Originally Posted by RapkintheRanger View Post
    I wish there were more quests located in the storm horns.
    Granted. All quests have been moved to the storm horns. They share one entrance that will only allow you to start the highest level quest which you haven't yet completed on elite, whether you have the pack or not.

I wish for aerial combat over Stormreach on the backs of dragons.

Community Member

I wish for aerial combat over Stormreach on the backs of dragons.
    Granted, but it only appears once in a 5 minute unskippable cutscene in a raid that results in the destruction of your guild airship.

I wish there was a minimum intelligence requirement to start a thread on the forums with any of the following words in the title: Ban, Nerf, Buff, Squelch, Noob, Newb, Devs, Broken, PVP.
    Last edited by Stretchicus; 12-17-2013 at 12:13 AM. Reason: forgot one :rolleyes:
    CBA to fix my forum title, RIP my old greenis.

Granted the words B@n, /Verf, Bvff, Sqvelch, N00b, Nevvb, Devz,Br0ken and P\/P are now common in thread titles.

I wish enemies were weaker in top tier content relative to the players.

I wish enemies were weaker in top tier content relative to the players.
    Granted:
    but all low tier mobs now have been upgraded, have a minimum of 5K hp and hit like trains....you never get to the higher levels
    "Implosion: For when you just HAVE to kill every M**********R in the room"-
    (Samuel L Jackson)

"Some are insane, and the're in charge"

Sarlona: Mercilless, Maliciouss, Relenttless. Plus others.....

(...)I wish enemies were weaker in top tier content relative to the players.
    This cannot be granted and/or correupted because, according to the EE Bragards Brigade, this already has happened. Actually, it has already been corrupted by the devs by unleashing the lag monster. The lag mosnter has no hit points at all, poses no direct threat and cannot be killed by the players .But it is remarkably well and alive rampagning thru top tier content and indirectly killing legions of player toons...

I wish for the april fools day cosmetic tinfoil hat.

Granted but if the hat comes off your character dies until it is put back on in a process more difficult than removing a second uncleansed greensteel item.

I wish the LFM panel was full of quests I want to do.

Page 85 of 87 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687 LastLast