Page 82 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 1737

Quote Originally Posted by Ddodoesitagain View Post
    Granted. You can trade in shards and seals three for one. The swap costs three shards and/or seals + 1000 astral shards per level of the epic item.

I wish that the devs would flip-flop the level of the Lords of dust chain (16) and the mid level quests in the FR (15) so it doesn't basically bugger the bravery bonus.
    Granted. They flip-flop the XP as well and the last quest of the Lords of Dust now needs both the MotU and the Shadowfell pack to play.

I wish for the fly spell to be a regular spell (with rare components) in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nestroy View Post
    Granted. They flip-flop the XP as well and the last quest of the Lords of Dust now needs both the MotU and the Shadowfell pack to play.

I wish for the fly spell to be a regular spell (with rare components) in game.
    Granted, however the rare components would be flawless red dragon shards or heroic comms. Oh did I mention that Turbine nerfs the drop rate of the two?

I wish for a kobold to be president.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by RyonsAlt View Post
    Granted, however the rare components would be flawless red dragon shards or heroic comms. Oh did I mention that Turbine nerfs the drop rate of the two?

I wish for a kobold to be president.
    Granted!

Kricnin, the kobold, is now president. He remembers waterworks. He hates you. He never forgets. And the kobolds take over the world!

I wish the divine avenger pre would come out.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneArcher52689 View Post
    Granted!

Kricnin, the kobold, is now president. He remembers waterworks. He hates you. He never forgets. And the kobolds take over the world!
    Not sure how that is 'corrupted'. Sounds great to me.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneArcher52689 View Post
    Granted!

I wish the divine avenger pre would come out.
    Granted, but instead of adventuring he spends his time in Pride marches and campaigning for marriage equality.

I wish it was faster to gain Cannith Crafting levels

Quote Originally Posted by shawnvw View Post
    (...)I wish it was faster to gain Cannith Crafting levels
    Granted. Alas, now even less effects can be put to shards so all you can do now is to affix "Featherfall" to all items you have, and +1 to +5, but nothing else. No bleed, no wounding, no acid, no lightning, nothing else except feather fall and +1 to +5. The rest as usual is buggy.

I wish for the Shavarath pack to give adequate XP for the level and time spent in quests.

Pirate Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

I wish for the Shavarath pack to give adequate XP for the level and time spent in quests.
    Granted: entering Shavarath now causes your computer to crash.

I wish I'd finally find the seal for my ring of spellstoring.

Quote Originally Posted by RedOrm View Post
    Granted: entering Shavarath now causes your computer to crash.

I wish I'd finally find the seal for my ring of spellstoring.
    Granted! The recipe now spits out a lesser mnemonic pot instead of a ring.

I wish for ice skates as a low level loot item providing a lesser Freedom of Movement effect on those slippery surfaces.
    Goe ahed... korekt mah spelin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Meetch1972 View Post
    I wish for ice skates as a low level loot item providing a lesser Freedom of Movement effect on those slippery surfaces.
    Granted! They are now a guaranteed drop in the end chest of every 20th Elite completion of the quest "Proof is in the Poison".

I wish for a plat shared bank with no limit to the amount of plat it will store.
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Philibusta View Post
    I wish for a plat shared bank with no limit to the amount of plat it will store.
    Granted however, due to a bug you can only put platinum in to it you can not withdraw any.

I wish Turbine would spend the next 12 months making quality of life fixes and fix a huge portion of the bugs in the game.

Stoner81.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    (...)I wish Turbine would spend the next 12 months making quality of life fixes and fix a huge portion of the bugs in the game.
    Granted, they now cause 2 new bugs for every bug they fix. DDO is completely unplayable afterwards.

Hell, turning this was too easy, Stoner!

I wish for a complete new lv. 1 - 20 heroic adventuring zone in the FR comming up for the next expansion after Shadowfell.

I wish for a complete new lv. 1 - 20 heroic adventuring zone in the FR comming up for the next expansion after Shadowfell.
    Granted New for Update 20 will be the "fighting pits of Thay". This level 1 -20 zone will include 1 explorer area consisting of 10 explorer points in the middle of the road to Thay. There will be a single quest and a single raid. The quest will consist of the pits of Thay. In the pit each creature you kill will drop 1 dot's worth of XP. The raid will be against the current pit boss. Defeating the boss will Advance you 1 full level's worth of XP. The loot dropped will be random raid loot with random +10 to 2 stats, All weapons dropping do all elemental bursts, are metalline, and holy, good and anarchic damage with seeker +15, keen, +125/level universal spell power and 3[W] base damage.

It is now possible to start the game and reach level 20 in about 4 hours so you can head straight into the Epics.

I wish that they were not going to be increasing the level cap at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SiliconScout View Post

I wish that they were not going to be increasing the level cap at all.
    Granted, but all the loot stops dropping for any quest you run which makes you rage quit.

I wish I could get onto Kyber and play for a bit tonight,
    Whoever keeps greasing Reaver needs an award!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post

I wish I could get onto Kyber and play for a bit tonight,
    Granted, to make the server more thematically appropriate all areas in Khyber now have the same light level as Rainbow in the Dark.

I wish Cleric past lives were more useful for non-clerics.
    I edited a book!

Thelanis player: Arekkeh, Kimberlei (heroic completionist), Lehren (heroic/epic completionist), Natheme, Terpsikhore

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBlonde View Post
    I wish Cleric past lives were more useful for non-clerics.
    Granted. Now each Cleric PL grants (passive feat) +5 to heal skill and (active feat) the ability to summon one rest shrine per quest which can be used by up to 1 player character and 5 hirelings. All current rest shrines are removed except for the portable ones found in the DDO store.

I wish for a reasonably priced, interesting and exciting adventure pack in the Plane of Dolurrh, which grants decent XP and has quests for everyone from L15 to cap.

Granted. Now each Cleric PL grants (passive feat) +5 to heal skill and (active feat) the ability to summon one rest shrine per quest which can be used by up to 1 player character and 5 hirelings. All current rest shrines are removed except for the portable ones found in the DDO store.

I wish for a reasonably priced, interesting and exciting adventure pack in the Plane of Dolurrh, which grants decent XP and has quests for everyone from L15 to cap.
    Granted, but each quest contains a perma-warded CR 42 lich and undead beholder that must be dragged through different areas of the dungeon, danced with, weakened, strengthened, weakened again, and killed within 2 seconds of each other in order to complete the quest, and the raid entrance will be blocked by a rock so that no one can even target the door.

I wish bards could play freebird.
    --Pealea, Peawee, worldpeas, givepeas achance, and whoopea on Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by wildbynature View Post
    I wish bards could play freebird.
    Granted but Lynyrd Skynyrd then sues Turbine and starts a new Vast and Mysterious.

I wish for u20 to be a pack of raids, no quests but four or five new raids so we have something to do at endgame.

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    (...)I wish for u20 to be a pack of raids, no quests but four or five new raids so we have something to do at endgame.
    Granted. We get the best raids ever, crispy, hard on elite and playable for everyone else, with something for everybody, with a story setting to dream of... On the back side, the raids only come with a complete re-work of the heroic XP system. All heroic quests now have XP similar to Shavarath. VON 3 gets nerfed down to 4000 XP... And releveling after TRing takes forever.

I wish for a more positive general attitude here in the forum. Less rant and more constructive posts.

I wish for a more positive general attitude here in the forum. Less rant and more constructive posts.
    Granted. World peace ensues, and DDO becomes all about caring for ponies, and nothing else, because Hitting Things Is Bad[TM], and whilst flower sniffing is great, nobody dares to pick any flowers.

I wish for a revamp of the Cannith crafting system that keeps up with the existing power creep in a sensible way, while not affecting it.

Community Member

Granted. World peace ensues, and DDO becomes all about caring for ponies, and nothing else, because Hitting Things Is Bad[TM], and whilst flower sniffing is great, nobody dares to pick any flowers.

I wish for a revamp of the Cannith crafting system that keeps up with the existing power creep in a sensible way, while not affecting it.
    granted, the new kobold president that remembers waterworks and hates us all puts every character with crafting levels into a sweat shop where they have to make every single item in the game rendering those characters as incapable of questing and permanently stuck in crafting halls. non-crafting characters can only loot items when questing that have been made by the crafters. an epic shortage of loot is expected and DDO becomes more like a real job than a game

i wish my mechanic could use the assassin tree with his repeater instead of having to whip some blades out.
    www.legendsguild.eu A light RP guild that's moved from Keeper in Europe to Thelanis
    Play DDO in 3D, for fweeeee! how to use coloured 3D glasses with DDO.
    East? West? Which way's that? Putting East and West back on the (mini)map
    Tired of chasing blue dots? Find a speed or striding item, vets are hooked on them and you will be too!

Page 82 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 ... LastLast