Page 73 of 87 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1737
  1. #1441
    Community Member Meetch1972's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The land down under.
    Posts
    1,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    Granted, they're in pvp pits and lfms are filled only with pvp deathmatch/ctf teams.

    I wish I could get 1,000,000 positive reputation
    Granted, and a bug turns off Rep for everyone. Thanks!

    I wish for double the bravery bonus when any of my characters runs a quest it's never done in any life.

    Ahhh, an excuse to necro.
    Goe ahed... korekt mah spelin'.

  2. #1442
    Community Member Book_O_Dragons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetch1972 View Post
    Granted, and a bug turns off Rep for everyone. Thanks!

    I wish for double the bravery bonus when any of my characters runs a quest it's never done in any life.

    Ahhh, an excuse to necro.
    Granted all your characters are deleted and the XP to cap your new toons them is made so you need to run every quest forty times on each difficulty to cap them.

    I wish that a dev would hide a Pikachu statue in game somewhere.
    The worst problem on the DDO forums right now

    Primary Server: Khyber ~~~ Officer in Knights of Kern

  3. #1443
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Book_O_Dragons View Post
    Granted all your characters are deleted and the XP to cap your new toons them is made so you need to run every quest forty times on each difficulty to cap them.

    I wish that a dev would hide a Pikachu statue in game somewhere.
    Granted; it's hidden in a deep cave in a lava pit that no one can get to due to the fire damage.

    I wish that Armor Class was more useful.

  4. #1444
    Community Member Meetch1972's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The land down under.
    Posts
    1,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Varashad View Post
    Granted; it's hidden in a deep cave in a lava pit that no one can get to due to the fire damage.

    I wish that Armor Class was more useful.
    Granted. Now anyone with less than 100 AC is unable to buy a drink at any of the taverns.

    I wish that PUGs in general would learn how to apply strategy to complete quests for the elite bravery bonus, and reasonably efficiently at that.
    Goe ahed... korekt mah spelin'.

  5. #1445
    Community Member Koowluh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetch1972 View Post
    Granted. Now anyone with less than 100 AC is unable to buy a drink at any of the taverns.

    I wish that PUGs in general would learn how to apply strategy to complete quests for the elite bravery bonus, and reasonably efficiently at that.

    Granted, but all PUGs went off to play another game, leaving DDO a dry and barren place where only the NPCs entertain you.

    I wish that the DDO store would drop a bombshell of an offer. Oooh, I already know the reply to that.

  6. #1446
    Community Member Book_O_Dragons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koowluh View Post
    Granted, but all PUGs went off to play another game, leaving DDO a dry and barren place where only the NPCs entertain you.

    I wish that the DDO store would drop a bombshell of an offer. Oooh, I already know the reply to that.
    Granted +4 supreme tomes are 1 TP and there is a 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% chance to crash the server for an hour when each attempt is made the other times drain your TP balance to 0 and give you the tome which is ML:69.

    I wish for Psionic classes and races.
    The worst problem on the DDO forums right now

    Primary Server: Khyber ~~~ Officer in Knights of Kern

  7. #1447
    Community Member packrat2488's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Book_O_Dragons View Post
    Granted +4 supreme tomes are 1 TP and there is a 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% chance to crash the server for an hour when each attempt is made the other times drain your TP balance to 0 and give you the tome which is ML:69.

    I wish for Psionic classes and races.
    Granted but beholders, dragons, mindflayers, undead, devils, epics mobs, and all red named bosses are immune.

    I wish that Turbine would make meaningful responses to complaints.

  8. #1448
    Community Member Keylon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Cannith
    Posts
    540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by packrat2488 View Post
    Granted but beholders, dragons, mindflayers, undead, devils, epics mobs, and all red named bosses are immune.

    I wish that Turbine would make meaningful responses to complaints.
    Granted: your new message for turbine "we have discovered the problem and will be deleting your account monetarily no thanks necessary."

    I wish pm wizards had homunculus skeletons
    Useful forum tricks:
    Change Fonts: [font=][/font]
    Change Color: [color=][/color]

  9. #1449
    Community Member Saravis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keylon View Post
    Granted: your new message for turbine "we have discovered the problem and will be deleting your account monetarily no thanks necessary."

    I wish pm wizards had homunculus skeletons
    Granted, but it costs 20ap and is race required; half-orc.

    I wish that they would cut the cost of the Challenge Pack in half.

  10. #1450
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saravis
    Granted, but it costs 20ap and is race required; half-orc.

    I wish that they would cut the cost of the Challenge Pack in half.
    Granted but the drop rates for materials in the packs becomes 1/100000

    I wish that tomes dropped more often.

  11. #1451
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Varashad View Post
    Granted but the drop rates for materials in the packs becomes 1/100000

    I wish that tomes dropped more often.
    Granted. Every time you log in, there is a chance the DDO Store will open up and force you to click on a quick buy tab for a universal +3 tome for only $35, charged directly to your credit card without you doing anything else.

    I wish armor appearance kits dropped in regular chests like Turbine promised they would.

  12. #1452
    Community Member Kaldaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by countfitz View Post
    Granted. Every time you log in, there is a chance the DDO Store will open up and force you to click on a quick buy tab for a universal +3 tome for only $35, charged directly to your credit card without you doing anything else.

    I wish armor appearance kits dropped in regular chests like Turbine promised they would.
    Granted but they only come in pink and neon green.

    I wish I could evade the amped up shroud blades
    Officer of ARCHANGELS - Thelanis

    Strummie . Gruffie . Jinksy . Perversion . Sluffie . Indulgent . Adjuration . Wary . Disparage . Subdue . Affinity . Bestial . Contrivance . Indria . Thermo . Outlandish

  13. #1453
    Community Member Keylon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Cannith
    Posts
    540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by countfitz View Post
    Granted. Every time you log in, there is a chance the DDO Store will open up and force you to click on a quick buy tab for a universal +3 tome for only $35, charged directly to your credit card without you doing anything else.

    I wish armor appearance kits dropped in regular chests like Turbine promised they would.
    Granted now armor appearance kits drop in all chests and when equipped will delete your current armor.

    I wish the UI would return to the way it was.
    Useful forum tricks:
    Change Fonts: [font=][/font]
    Change Color: [color=][/color]

  14. #1454
    The Hatchery Enoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by countfitz View Post
    Granted. Every time you log in, there is a chance the DDO Store will open up and force you to click on a quick buy tab for a universal +3 tome for only $35, charged directly to your credit card without you doing anything else.

    I wish armor appearance kits dropped in regular chests like Turbine promised they would.
    Granted: But all of the appearance kits will never be the look/color you want and are bound permanently to character on acquire, also if applied cannot be removed unless you get a removal kit from a chest, which will be available in U35.

    I wish they would add the search and sort ability to the TR Bank.

  15. #1455
    Community Member Meetch1972's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The land down under.
    Posts
    1,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaldaka View Post
    Granted but they only come in pink and neon green.I wish I could evade the amped up shroud blades
    Granted. Now you're so quick that your evasion attempt flings you out of the arena and into a far-off lava pit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keylon View Post
    I wish the UI would return to the way it was.
    Granted. The AH UI returns to the way it was in 2006.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enoach View Post
    I wish they would add the search and sort ability to the TR Bank.
    Granted. You can find anything in your TR cache very easily. Of course, this is because the cache is now empty.

    I wish for cheap (as in a few pp) potions that allow characters to fly around public areas.
    Goe ahed... korekt mah spelin'.

  16. #1456
    Community Member abrownbear9108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetch1972 View Post
    I wish for cheap (as in a few pp) potions that allow characters to fly around public areas.

    Granted. those stormclouds are attracted to flying suits of steel though.

    I wish for powergaming-zergaholics to let people know that they'll be zerging (and likely wiping the party) at the start of a quest or in the LFM

  17. #1457
    Community Member Quetzacoala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abrownbear9108 View Post
    I wish for powergaming-zergaholics to let people know that they'll be zerging (and likely wiping the party) at the start of a quest or in the LFM
    Granted. You can no longer quit or leave a quest until the quest has been completed
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafeningWhisper View Post
    I agree with the feathered marsupial.

  18. #1458
    Community Member Grenada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzacoala View Post
    Granted. You can no longer quit or leave a quest until the quest has been completed
    Invisible wish granted. But you now __________ ___ _____ ____________!!!


    I wish drop rates were increased.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ungood View Post
    You may now return to your WoW bashing.
    Fweebie
    "Crouching Tiger Hidden Nerfbat!"

  19. #1459
    Community Member Jendrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wharton Texas
    Posts
    1,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grenada View Post
    Invisible wish granted. But you now __________ ___ _____ ____________!!!


    I wish drop rates were increased.
    Granted! The drop rate of random gems is increased indefinitely leading to only 2 types of loot: gems and guild renown.

    I wish that DDO had a wandering damage table (I.E. the dwarves in house K "accidentally" drop a stone during construction as you walk by causing 20d20 bludgeon dmg
    To err is human, to forgive is divine. Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
    Jinger~Docholiday~Fritobandito~Bandshee~Grudock~Seigeengine

  20. #1460
    Community Member Book_O_Dragons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jendrak View Post
    Granted! The drop rate of random gems is increased indefinitely leading to only 2 types of loot: gems and guild renown.

    I wish that DDO had a wandering damage table (I.E. the dwarves in house K "accidentally" drop a stone during construction as you walk by causing 20d20 bludgeon dmg
    Granted a glitch causes blades from elite Shroud to appear in public instances while Horoth guards the enterance to the Subterrane.

    I wish I knew what to wish for.
    The worst problem on the DDO forums right now

    Primary Server: Khyber ~~~ Officer in Knights of Kern

Page 73 of 87 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload