Page 84 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34748081828384858687 LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 1737
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by sebastianosmith View Post
    GRANTED! However, the knowledge that time travel exists so unhinges a young Tolero she embarks on a quest to assassinate a then little known senator from Illinois which she accomplishes with EXTREME PREJUDICE resulting in the election of John McCain in 2008 who subsequently orders an invasion of Iraq which in turn leads to World War III.
    OMG cant..... stop.....laughing.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rougemastert View Post
    Granted, but they are only appear when you have ninja looted a Xachosian Eardweller 20 times.
    I wish for another class.
    Granted! only it's a class that relies on using spell like abilities that are not affected by meta-magics or spell power, have limited uses and their damage doesn't scale with character level.
    oh but on the plus side the class has 6 different enhancement trees!
    well, differently named at least... other than that it's the same tree. enjoy.

I wish they would allow all epic scrolls to be traded in for other epic scrolls

Community Member

Granted! You may trade an epic scroll for any other epic scroll - you must also spend a copy of the completed epic item of the new scroll type.

I wish I had a palanquin carried by kobolds to ride around town and quests.
    Last edited by Worldcrafter; 10-22-2013 at 12:41 AM.
    Anything can be explained by drunken wizards.

"Hey! I got a piece of the +1 Butter Knife of Victory! Ah-oh, wait, wait. It's just a crummy, normal +1 dagger of ghostbane..."

Quote Originally Posted by nbhs275 View Post
    Granted, but it gives your ungodly diarihea and you poo curses

I wish that i never saw bran post on the forums ever again
    Granted, you are banned from the forums and can never view another post again.

I wish instead of fixing bugs and making updates the devs would create more bugs and have rollbacks (good luck corrupting this)
    Melee FVS: Solarien
    Earth Savant: Keyros
    Pale Master: Kayros

Quote Originally Posted by Worldcrafter View Post
    I wish I had a palanquin carried by kobolds to ride around town and quests.
    Granted!
    only it doesn't work with your current character, and now every time you log in you see an error message.
    have no fear though it's in the known issues.

I wish they would add a way of getting the ship buffs more quickly

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xeno5k View Post
    Granted, you are banned from the forums and can never view another post again.

I wish instead of fixing bugs and making updates the devs would create more bugs and have rollbacks (good luck corrupting this)
    Granted, the next bug they create is so big that it immeadeatly trivialises any other bug that has ever been in the game, and will ever be

I wish that bardcher was a playable class on it's own
    Ainevek: 9/6/2 FvS/ranger/paladin (life 2/?) Shinweng: 8/5/2 monk/wizard/paladin (life 4/3?Abaranda: 18/2 FvS/monk (life 7/?) Kevenia: 6 sorcerer (life 2/?)
    Two handed chruchers, Ghallanda

Community Member

Your wish is granted! The bardcher class is now available; it is a dex-focused unarmed-focused class that has enhancements for heavy armor and charisma; you must be centered in order to receive the unarmed effects, and the class is bugged so that wraps do not grant their benefits while in outfits or robes. Using any non-glass or crystal equipment causes a -8 penalty in all stats and deals 1d2 damage to the class. It costs 3260 TP and is part of the newest expansion, so VIP must buy it; unfortunately, this has bugged the other classes so that if you have more then 2 levels in any of them you receive a log-in error.

I wish for eternal pork barrels!
    Anything can be explained by drunken wizards.

"Hey! I got a piece of the +1 Butter Knife of Victory! Ah-oh, wait, wait. It's just a crummy, normal +1 dagger of ghostbane..."

Default Pork

Granted! However, the pork is rancid and wipes your toon from the server, due to a massive virus that kills you when you least expect it. IE just about to get that 20th completion.
    I wish for Epic Korthos
    Original Join date-- 2009
    Orien- Rougemastert (8th Lifer)

Quote Originally Posted by Rougemastert View Post
    Granted! However, the pork is rancid and wipes your toon from the server, due to a massive virus that kills you when you least expect it. IE just about to get that 20th completion.
    I wish for Epic Korthos
    Granted. Epic Korthos is now a p2p area where you might even get insane XP. Alas, nobody is able to do Cannith Aqueduct (which is necessary for entering the cool new missery peaks Raid area and finish for the big time XP and loot) because Heyton accidentally has his CR (4) and his HP from Heroic levels and gets squished any time even on epic normal from seeing the first Sahuagin. The bug is somewhere in the core libraries from DDO and therefore cannot be fixed. You reported this of course on the Lam forum but the pack gets life non the less. We end up with a quest closure and the pack gets moot before the bug is fixed.

I wish for the U20 up and coming titan cow in Eveningstar to contain a new cool endgame raid ("kill the bacteria") to be entered by the mouth (and to be left on the other side, by natural effects).
    Last edited by Nestroy; 11-03-2013 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nestroy View Post

I wish for the U20 up and coming titan cow in Eveningstar to contain a new cool endgame raid ("kill the bacteria") to be entered by the mouth (and to be left on the other side, by natural effects).

Granted.
    (and this one is just TOO easy...)
    But the end loot is *ahem* s***.

I still wish we could fish.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Granted.
    (and this one is just TOO easy...)
    But the end loot is *ahem* s***.

I still wish we could fish.
    Granted! You catch food that can be used in the tavern and boots with swimming bonuses. And it's a new skill that you have to develop or you catch nothing.

@tanis the companion is Boo. It's a cosmetic headgear like the Mabar spider. Your party chatlog shows "Go for the eyes!" on every crit you make. It replaces the level 6 ranger core enhancement.

I wish that I had a checkbox under LFG that excluded TRs. (hehe)

Community Member Book_O_Dragons's Avatar

Granted:
    Announcing the new raid appearing in U21, If Wishes were Fishes!
    A ring granting the first person to wear it every year five wishes was stolen from its hiding place inside the royal palace in Suzail by the Cult of the Dragon after the Cult discovered that if one person wore the ring uninterrupted for five years the wearer would become a god greater than any known to mortals. A tremendously powerful being unknown to all but the most learned sages named Ao the Overgod threatens total destruction of Toril if the ring is not given to him before the five yuears have passed. Diviners have located the ring in the gullet of a fish somewhere in the King's Forest. Your mission is to protect the fishermen until the fish is caught. You may take the fishing gear of any slain fishermen and use it to try to catch the fish with the ring.

Edit: Dang ninjaed
    @rykka
    Granted this button may only be checked on and will forever disable all forms of reincarnation for your whole account on all servers.

I wish for powerful end-game raid-loot that drops at reasonable rates to accompany all increases to the level cap.
    Last edited by Book_O_Dragons; 11-03-2013 at 04:41 PM.
    The worst problem on the DDO forums right now

Primary Server: Khyber ~~~ Officer in Knights of Kern

Quote Originally Posted by Book_O_Dragons View Post
    (...)I wish for powerful end-game raid-loot that drops at reasonable rates to accompany all increases to the level cap.
    Granted. All items have "Ghostbane" on them.

I wish for DDO to finally close down completely. And now corrupt this!

Quote Originally Posted by Nestroy View Post
    Granted. All items have "Ghostbane" on them.

I wish for DDO to finally close down completely. And now corrupt this!
    Granted, upon closing turbine makes all player personal information they have saved (ie. credit card numbers) public.

I wish this would be last wish that could be granted in this thread.
    Melee FVS: Solarien
    Earth Savant: Keyros
    Pale Master: Kayros

Community Member Book_O_Dragons's Avatar

Granted in that no wish was ever properly granted in this thread and was never able to be granted and will never be able to be granted this thread remains open

I wish for iNSANITY
    The worst problem on the DDO forums right now

Primary Server: Khyber ~~~ Officer in Knights of Kern

Quote Originally Posted by Book_O_Dragons View Post
    Granted in that no wish was ever properly granted in this thread and was never able to be granted and will never be able to be granted this thread remains open

I wish for iNSANITY
    Granted but unfortunately Turbine has mistakenly prescribed you the wrong medication and it actually makes you more sane.

I wish for a Turbine representative to engage the community in mature 100% transparency dialogue about the current state of the game and future design goals.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Golddragon87 View Post
    Granted but unfortunately Turbine has mistakenly prescribed you the wrong medication and it actually makes you more sane.

I wish for a Turbine representative to engage the community in mature 100% transparency dialogue about the current state of the game and future design goals.
    Granted... You hear exactly what Turbine thinks of your complaints and what they plan to do about it... You kind of already corrupted your own wish.

I wish(ed) that Mabar would end early.

Community Member RapkintheRanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st0rmcr0vv View Post
    Granted... You hear exactly what Turbine thinks of your complaints and what they plan to do about it... You kind of already corrupted your own wish.

I wish(ed) that Mabar would end early.
    Granted: and we will strip all the items you build and motes you farmed.

I wish i knew when update 20 was coming

Quote Originally Posted by RapkintheRanger View Post
    Granted: and we will strip all the items you build and motes you farmed.

I wish i knew when update 20 was coming
    Granted. The 12th of November. But it will have nothing you were looking forward to.

I wish the wish spell was incorporated into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Golddragon87 View Post
    Granted. The 12th of November. But it will have nothing you were looking forward to.

I wish the wish spell was incorporated into the game.
    Granted. Someone wishes for more wishes and the servers go down for a month.

I wish ghostbane dropped more often.

Page 84 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34748081828384858687 LastLast