Page 83 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 1737

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperAlexEU View Post
    i wish my mechanic could use the assassin tree with his repeater instead of having to whip some blades out.
    Granted. Your mechanic can now use the assassin tree with his repeater.

The bad news is, you better never complain about high car repair bills again. Ever.

I wish the LR +20 Hearts were working correctly so I cold finish respeccing my characters.
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Philibusta View Post
    Granted. Your mechanic can now use the assassin tree with his repeater.

The bad news is, you better never complain about high car repair bills again. Ever.

I wish the LR +20 Hearts were working correctly so I cold finish respeccing my characters.
    Granted but respeccing is misread as re-specking and your characters are morphed into Dalmatians with hip dysplasia.

I wish that Guild renown decay would never return...

Community Member Book_O_Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheylostmyID View Post
    Granted but respeccing is misread as re-specking and your characters are morphed into Dalmatians with hip dysplasia.

I wish that Guild renown decay would never return...
    Granted guild levels are removed along with airships.

I wish there was more control of summoned monsters.
    The worst problem on the DDO forums right now

Primary Server: Khyber ~~~ Officer in Knights of Kern

Default Granted

Granted, but when controlling a summon, you take 10d10 damage per second.
    I wish to dual-wield rune arms

Quote Originally Posted by Rougemastert View Post
    Granted, but when controlling a summon, you take 10d10 damage per second.
    I wish to dual-wield rune arms
    Granted, but it takes 10 different feats to do, none of which are on the fighter or wizard bonus feat list...nor are they granted by ranger levels.

Sword sage was a playable class.

Quote Originally Posted by Veriden View Post
    Granted, but it takes 10 different feats to do, none of which are on the fighter or wizard bonus feat list...nor are they granted by ranger levels.

Sword sage was a playable class.
    granted but the name is changed to eldritch knight, then its moved to just an enhancement line.

We get potions of heal.....................

Granted, but they have a 1d2 chance of acting as potions of harm

I wish barbs were worth playing

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfurnace View Post
    Granted, but they have a 1d2 chance of acting as potions of harm

I wish barbs were worth playing
    Granted, but to promote more healthy build diversity you must now splash at least 4 levels of Pali and 2 levels of monk. Alignment has not been changed and therefore splashing is impossible.

I wish they would un-nerf Ranger Devotion.
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Granted, but to promote more healthy build diversity you must now splash at least 4 levels of Pali and 2 levels of monk. Alignment has not been changed and therefore splashing is impossible.

I wish they would un-nerf Ranger Devotion.
    Granted, Rangers now gain 120 Positive Spell Power on creation and scale as you level up with your BAB. Now your Ranger gain the Auto-Tripped feat where he gets tripped every 10 meters for 10 seconds and has to make a int check vs trip followed by a charisma check and finally a wisdom check. Failing any of the previous checks continues the trip for 5 more seconds and you get a second chance to save against the trip.

I wish there is something to do at end game instead of TRing!
    I am the architect of my own destruction...

How to Group With Clerics

Quote Originally Posted by Vallar View Post
    I wish there is something to do at end game instead of TRing!
    Wish granted. Your toon was deleted. Now you can grind out that gear/ED xp you love doing.

I wish not everyone hated me and called me a troll. :c

Wish granted. Your toon was deleted. Now you can grind out that gear/ED xp you love doing.

I wish not everyone hated me and called me a troll. :c
    Granted, no one hates you any more. Your forum avatar gain the irreversible color Fluffy Pink and you are banned for two years.

I wish there are more GOOD PUGs across all levels.
    I am the architect of my own destruction...

How to Group With Clerics

Quote Originally Posted by Vallar View Post
    Granted, no one hates you any more. Your forum avatar gain the irreversible color Fluffy Pink and you are banned for two years.

I wish there are more GOOD PUGs across all levels.
    Wish granted, but they're filled with either flower sniffers or zergers, depending on which you hate more.

I wish Fluffy Pink was a purchasable forum avatar, though not incurring a 2 year ban. (Or any sized ban. Or even infraction points. No penalties!)

Community Member

Wish granted, but they're filled with either flower sniffers or zergers, depending on which you hate more.

I wish Fluffy Pink was a purchasable forum avatar, though not incurring a 2 year ban. (Or any sized ban. Or even infraction points. No penalties!)
    Granted!

DDO permanently changes your color settings to Apple II green and black

I wish prices in the AH were lower
    I am thirsty in the desert with an empty cup.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by stubby68 View Post
    Granted!

DDO permanently changes your color settings to Apple II green and black

I wish prices in the AH were lower
    Granted: No players can log in anymore and their toons are permanently controlled by AI with a grasp on what items are actually worth.

I wish that the General Discussion forum would be renamed to "Petty, overblown complaints about the game"

Quote Originally Posted by st0rmcr0vv View Post
    Granted: No players can log in anymore and their toons are permanently controlled by AI with a grasp on what items are actually worth.

I wish that the General Discussion forum would be renamed to "Petty, overblown complaints about the game"
    Granted: The General Discussion Forums has been renamed to DDO Petty, Overblown Complaints. However, the posts in there are going to Cubethulu's stomach directly.

I wish I can time travel back to January 2006 and tell the developers what we know about DDO now and how they can make it better from the start.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrande View Post
    Granted: The General Discussion Forums has been renamed to DDO Petty, Overblown Complaints. However, the posts in there are going to Cubethulu's stomach directly.

I wish I can time travel back to January 2006 and tell the developers what we know about DDO now and how they can make it better from the start.
    GRANTED! However, the knowledge that time travel exists so unhinges a young Tolero she embarks on a quest to assassinate a then little known senator from Illinois which she accomplishes with EXTREME PREJUDICE resulting in the election of John McCain in 2008 who subsequently orders an invasion of Iraq which in turn leads to World War III.

I wish I had a turkey sandwich, with spicy mayo and a kosher pickle. Oh, and something related to DDO; maybe a character sheet printed on potato chips, like those weird eggs that came out a few years ago. That stuff is just freaky.
    The newest computer can merely compound, at speed, the oldest problem in the relations between human beings, and in the end the communicator will be confronted with the old problem, of what to say and how to say it. - Edward R. Murrow (1964)

Quote Originally Posted by sebastianosmith View Post
    GRANTED! However, the knowledge that time travel exists so unhinges a young Tolero she embarks on a quest to assassinate a then little known senator from Illinois which she accomplishes with EXTREME PREJUDICE resulting in the election of John McCain in 2008 who subsequently orders an invasion of Iraq which in turn leads to World War III.

I wish I had a turkey sandwich, with spicy mayo and a kosher pickle. Oh, and something related to DDO; maybe a character sheet printed on potato chips, like those weird eggs that came out a few years ago. That stuff is just freaky.
    GRANTED: However, the Turkey was raised in Chernobyl and is not edible as a result.
    GRANTED: However, character sheets are now only viewable in 600x400 resolution.

I wish that tanks weren't completely gimped.

Reignbeau, running the Steel Shrine Build
    Still the weakest member and dumbest of Omnipresence.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Infiltraitor View Post
    GRANTED: However, the Turkey was raised in Chernobyl and is not edible as a result.
    GRANTED: However, character sheets are now only viewable in 600x400 resolution.

I wish that tanks weren't completely gimped.
    Granted!

now we can only play fighter types.

I wish we could choose "evil" as an allignment
    I am thirsty in the desert with an empty cup.

Granted Being of Evil alignment excludes you from running most quests since the quest givers don't trust you

wish we had Pole arms and Halberds in game

Default Pole-arms

Granted, but they are only appear when you have ninja looted a Xachosian Eardweller 20 times.
    I wish for another class.
    Original Join date-- 2009
    Orien- Rougemastert (8th Lifer)

Page 83 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 LastLast