Default Chat channel for flower sniffers

I just created a user chat channel in game for Argonnessen that will cater to people who want to take their time in dungeons. I am calling it flowersniffers. There are only lower case letters in the name. You can join it by typing /joinchannel flowersniffers. This is where we can organize some of our dungeon runs.
    Snarly Dwarf Chick With A Great Axe

Argo definitely needs more open channels. The huge, megalopolis guilds are doing almost everything internally, now. No wonder people say the population is dropping.

Neat. Good luck!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Neat. Good luck!
    *wonders why a yellow name replied to a seemingly insignificant thread*

Cord plays on argo!

Quote Originally Posted by HastyPudding View Post

Cord plays on argo!
    I am not an artist so I can't provide you guys with a picture of what immediately popped into my brain.

But the image I get is that cute little broccoli Cordovan uses sniffing a flower with a rainbow in the background.

To the OP very nice idea, I hope you get lots of peeps joining your channel. I play on G-Land myself but good luck to you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    As an aside, our player concurrency numbers didn't show any kind of dip. Player numbers have been fairly consistent and healthy throughout the champions introduction. Sev~

Quote Originally Posted by HastyPudding View Post
    Devs probably don't often reply to ideas they like merely to promote them and have them show up on the dev tracker.

... Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    Devs probably don't often reply to ideas they like merely to promote them and have them show up on the dev tracker.

... Right?
    !

Cordovan approved channel on argo! Everybody come join!

... Right?
    /read by a player.
    The best of the best DDO players generally overperform when given a real challenge

Immortal Executioner & Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Kudo's for the idea, I hope it works out. I'm on agro and will join up would be fun to see whats in a quest vs a blur..
    >>>>>>> NobleFist Guild <<<<<<<
    DeepCutter ~ MidnightRed ~ Cardeeo ~ Dalmore ~ TracyDragon ~ Aftershock ~ MakersMark ~Imortalwrath
    Beta player & Leader of a Founders Guild 9yrs and going

Default Not sure if I'm a flowersniffer...

or if it's OCD, but I have a multi-life completionist and (with very few exceptions) I still kill everything and break everything in every quest I run.
    (Combat): You are hit by your knockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerhungry View Post
    or if it's OCD, but I have a multi-life completionist and (with very few exceptions) I still kill everything and break everything in every quest I run.
    The way I define flowersniffer is someone who takes their time in a dungeon. It's not a race to the end. XP/per minute is not paramount. No one is left behind while the more experienced folks rush through things they can do in their sleep. There is a little time to actually chat and talk about tactics for the fight. Sometimes a flowersniffer will (gasp) pause and actually look at some interesting or attractive aspect of a dungeon that they might not have noticed before. Flowersniffers also have some degree of patience for new folks who don't already know all the tips and hints.
    Snarly Dwarf Chick With A Great Axe

Quote Originally Posted by Bonulino View Post
    I just created a user chat channel in game for Argonnessen that will cater to people who want to take their time in dungeons. I am calling it flowersniffers. There are only lower case letters in the name. You can join it by typing /joinchannel flowersniffers. This is where we can organize some of our dungeon runs.
    Joined. Looking forward to running with you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonulino View Post
    The way I define flowersniffer is someone who takes their time in a dungeon. It's not a race to the end. XP/per minute is not paramount. No one is left behind while the more experienced folks rush through things they can do in their sleep. There is a little time to actually chat and talk about tactics for the fight. Sometimes a flowersniffer will (gasp) pause and actually look at some interesting or attractive aspect of a dungeon that they might not have noticed before. Flowersniffers also have some degree of patience for new folks who don't already know all the tips and hints.
    hehehe

We were zerging once, in VoN 3. I paused to look at something interesting and somebody asked why I was lagging behind. There's a ton of little interesting things to look at if you take the time to notice them.

Community Member

Default I Thought I was the only one!

Quote Originally Posted by Powerhungry View Post
    I do that too! In my case, I'm sure it's some kind of mental issue. I also make sure every room is visited and stop to get screen shots of the well done areas.

Default Exploring and finding details

I particularly love to explore different quests, and seeking ways to do certain optional objectives in uncommon ways (like some lever pulling in "The Pit") and finding things no one really seek (like the underwater mushroom in "Jungle of Khyber"), or unused places and blocked spots (like going outside the gates in "Missing")

"No stones unturned, no maps uncharted"