Default Short-manning Raids

I belong to a small (6 member) guild of casual players and we are wondering which are the best raids to short-man. The highest raid we have completed to date was Tempest Spine. Which can we try next?

Pouka (Bard1/Sorc 15), Officer of Good times

My guild of four folks (who would fall under the more "casual" category, excluding me) have done short-manning of Velah in Vault of Night, the Warforged Titan in the Twilight Forge Core, Queen Lailat in the Circle of Eternity, and the Stormreaver in his Sanctum.

They should all be doable, but without prior knowledge you will probably have to try a few times on some of them. Doing the Demon Queen (Queen Lailat) and Stormreaver are more forgivable if you do have problems and need to repeat it.
    Server - Thelanis
    Diaries of a True Reincarnate (Wizard, Sorcerer, Melee, Divine, Artificer, Druid)

Many months ago raids were changed so that you have a better chance of receiving raid loot if you have a full group.

You can short man about any raid though. I'd say titan is the easiest to short man. Queen, reaver and dragon are all easily shortman'd (though you need someone with minimum stat requirements to hit the runes for von 5)

and I guess, while technically it is, most people don't really consider tempest spine a raid. It's more of a mid lvl quest. It never had warded chest/raid loot.

Thanks for the advice - We enjoy discovering new content, but our main concerns are the requirements for particular stats, or having enough "warm bodies". A couple of us have PUGed VON 5 which, as mentioned, has some stat requirements, so I wanted to check if the others were doable.

Thanks again for the replies, and see you in the game!

Pouka (Bard 1/Sorc 15) Officer of Good times