Default Custom chat channels on this server?

Hi all, total newbie here. Having never experienced the game - I can't even begin to describe what a total blast it's been so far! I was tuned into this game via a recent MMORPG.COM review (of Module 8) - wow, am I thankful for that!

Anyway, wondering if there are any active custom chat channels out there. Something relevant to a role-playing, newbie Cleric. For example, an RP channel, or a Cleric channel, or a Newbie channel where I could ask stupid questions all day long *grins*.

Quote Originally Posted by DNGRNR View Post
    Hi all, total newbie here. Having never experienced the game - I can't even begin to describe what a total blast it's been so far! I was tuned into this game via a recent MMORPG.COM review (of Module 8) - wow, am I thankful for that!

Anyway, wondering if there are any active custom chat channels out there. Something relevant to a role-playing, newbie Cleric. For example, an RP channel, or a Cleric channel, or a Newbie channel where I could ask stupid questions all day long *grins*.
    There were some proposed server-wide channels, but these are essentially empty:

tinies - for newbies and lowbies and those who would liek to help them
    trades - for trades

In addition there are channels for various alliances (including some large RP alliances) and for House Tharashk, a player-run site for Thelanis players -> http://housetharashk.net
    <|| “Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch’entrate.” ||>
    AEsahaettr | AlfredSartan | Botharel | PeterMurphy | Weesham etc.

Hall of Famer & Hero DoctorWhofan's Avatar

Also, if you need any help, I am here. I currently running a new cleric, Scully, up. She's level two right now.

Send me a PM here or in-game to any of my alts listed below. More than happy to to help you out in the game.

And

Welcome to the game!
    +The Goddess of Tempest's Spine+Merc's Only, THELANIS: List is here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...94#post2798094 LEGIONNAIRE /Salute to Rameses, He has RETURNED!