Default Game Sounds changed.

Since the patch, errrrrr OK MOD. My headphones no longer give me all of the sounds through them. Good quality voice chat, but no battle sounds, DM Narration, or music.
    Did they add another toggle so that your phones work the old way?

Every freakin game is going to the ice zones lately. LoTRO, Warhammer, and now DDO. What are they trying to do, anger the global warming bloviate Gore? Good, stick em again.

"Kinky is using a feather, perverted is using the whole chicken"

earlier in the evening someone was having an issue along the lines of this, they went into their audio tab, and down where it read "Sound Playback", it was reading Hardware as opposed to Software. To them when they swapped it back, it worked as it had. Seems the update may be resetting some of the audio tabs upon logins, ive had to reslide my sound effects volume and voice volume slider a couple times as well upon login.

May not be what you looking for here, but who knows..

R
    ---------------------
    Faskin-Lorich-Lorichae-Lorichei-Loriches-Lorichh-Lorichha-Lorichie-Lorichies-Lorichiette-Lorichisoul-Lorricch-Lorrich

Community Member dragonhighlord1's Avatar

Default Same sound issues since update

Quote Originally Posted by Oeuf View Post
    Since the patch, errrrrr OK MOD. My headphones no longer give me all of the sounds through them. Good quality voice chat, but no battle sounds, DM Narration, or music.
    Did they add another toggle so that your phones work the old way
    I have the exact same issue on all 3 of our computers, get sound about 10% of the time on 2 of the computers, let me know if and how you have fixxed it
    Thank you

Default same problem

i had the same problem and it seems like they added a new toggle in the audio tab , i changed it and it worked after relogging but not immediately

Quote Originally Posted by Kanamycin View Post
    i had the same problem and it seems like they added a new toggle in the audio tab , i changed it and it worked after relogging but not immediately
    What new toggle would this be?