Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MEMNIR WINS! Very nice, got it on the nose! 40k plat...not exactly enough to buy that w/p rapier you always wanted, but certainly doesn't suck!

VERY IMPORTANT! Who do you want your winnings mailed to? We can't send them unless you tell us who to mail em to in-game!

You are owed by:

Selastra (Solostoran)
    Monika (Randolf_Drake)
    Deathslicer (Deathseeker)
    Purpple (Vua)

Ace_Mason is off the hook...his entry was after we stopped the thread (as the date was already announced). I do think we should give em a hard time for guessing after the announcement...and still getting it wrong

On second thought...I lost 10k plat, he didn't...hmmm, maybe he is the smarter of the two...

Congratulations Memnir! Tell us who to mail our 10k plat each to, and if we don't mail it in a couple of days, post who the welchers are so we can flame them mercilessly!
    ~PESTILENCE~
    Looting's our business and business is good.
    Officer On Thelanis - Deathseer, Deathslasher, Deathcount, Deathslicer, Deathspinner, Deathsneak, Deathswiper, Deathdoctor

Default 10k

I'll put 10k on the 29th!
    __________________________________________________ _
    My Grandfather once dated Madonna. Right around WWII.

Quote Originally Posted by weyoun View Post
    hey you're not taking my post seriously. end of the mayan calendar baby!
    I can't wait! I actually tell my boss not to extend any of our warrentys past then.
    __________________________________________________ _
    My Grandfather once dated Madonna. Right around WWII.

Na, keep the plat. This was all in good fun.
    Or, better yet, if you can find a new player once they reinstate Trial Accounts - give it to a noobie. I'm not rich, but I'm not strapped for cash either.

Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    Na, keep the plat. This was all in good fun.
    Or, better yet, if you can find a new player once they reinstate Trial Accounts - give it to a noobie. I'm not rich, but I'm not strapped for cash either.
    Totally unacceptable! You can't let degenerate gamblers keep their money when they lose! That's just against the laws of nature and physics!

But, as you wish, I think we should each give our 10k to a passer-by lowbie that we can verify is new to the game. I, for one, will do this and post the results on the thread...nice idea!
    ~PESTILENCE~
    Looting's our business and business is good.
    Officer On Thelanis - Deathseer, Deathslasher, Deathcount, Deathslicer, Deathspinner, Deathsneak, Deathswiper, Deathdoctor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12