Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119
Results 2,361 to 2,375 of 2375
  1. #2361
    Community Member Diyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inoukchuk View Post
    I agree Sireth is best option, but it's nice to have stout oak in case blunt damage is needed. It's also nice to have an option for those who don't have Sireth yet (I have mine but it's not upgraded, so I didn't include prowess set).
    Pretty much what I do. Stout Oak is nice for the blunt occasionally. Also works nice for a back up if you break Sireth. And anyone who's played an acrobat for a while understands that their weapons take more wear than any other build's in the game pretty much (Most attacks landed in given time period on a single weapon, except perhaps handwraps since the offhand attacks use the same weapon, but they don't seem to have as high a chance (or whatever) to take damage per hit as staffs do).
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind

  2. #2362
    Community Member Maelodic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sarlona
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Anybody try a 15 Monk/3 Druid/2 Rogue yet?

    15% Attack Speed Bonus from Rogue
    20% Attack Speed Bonus building from Fatal Harrier
    15% Increase from Grandmaster Wind
    =
    50% Attack Speed Bonus
    +
    30% Attack Speed Bonus from Haste Boost
    =
    80% Attack Speed Bonus

    Other Goodies:
    30% Doublestrike active from Druid/10% Doublestrike from Wind
    Neg Level Henshin Tier 5
    Self healing stuffs from being a light monk
    25% Move Speed Increase
    +1[W] from Druid
    ~6d6 SA depending on enhancements (Combine with Unbalancing Strike)
    Ram's Might from Druid

    Traps possible but require 14+ INT.
    Last edited by Maelodic; 10-11-2013 at 06:44 PM.
    ~Sarlona~ - Proud Member of The Unrepentant
    Maelodic - Rockin all the day long
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraap View Post
    Praise Dog, and Maelodic, his prophet.

  3. #2363
    Community Member Diyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maelodic View Post
    Anybody try a 15 Monk/3 Druid/2 Rogue yet?

    15% Attack Speed Bonus from Rogue
    20% Attack Speed Bonus building from Fatal Harrier
    15% Increase from Grandmaster Wind
    =
    50% Attack Speed Bonus
    +
    30% Attack Speed Bonus from Haste Boost
    =
    80% Attack Speed Bonus
    Woah! Slow down there.

    1- The 20% on fatal harrier is the same bonus type as the wind stance bonus (and Haste). Also harrier goes to 25%. In any case these don't stack.

    2-Fatal Harrier's duration got nerfed, I don't find it worth it anymore, all the stacks go out at once.

    3-wind stance same as haste

    As far as attack speed, you pretty much just have acrobat attack speed with haste, and sometimes haste boost (not unusual).

    That said, that doesn't mean its a bad build at all. Just that there was a huge misrepresentation in there.
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind

  4. #2364
    Community Member Maelodic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sarlona
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diyon View Post
    Woah! Slow down there.

    1- The 20% on fatal harrier is the same bonus type as the wind stance bonus (and Haste). Also harrier goes to 25%. In any case these don't stack.

    2-Fatal Harrier's duration got nerfed, I don't find it worth it anymore, all the stacks go out at once.

    3-wind stance same as haste

    As far as attack speed, you pretty much just have acrobat attack speed with haste, and sometimes haste boost (not unusual).

    That said, that doesn't mean its a bad build at all. Just that there was a huge misrepresentation in there.
    Haste boost should stack with everything- it stacks with Wind Stance/Haste and Rogue Competence bonus

    I thought Fatal Harrier was a type of it's own, but I guess not.
    ~Sarlona~ - Proud Member of The Unrepentant
    Maelodic - Rockin all the day long
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraap View Post
    Praise Dog, and Maelodic, his prophet.

  5. #2365
    Community Member Diyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maelodic View Post
    Haste boost should stack with everything- it stacks with Wind Stance/Haste and Rogue Competence bonus

    I thought Fatal Harrier was a type of it's own, but I guess not.
    I included haste boost as stacking. =D

    Quote Originally Posted by Diyon View Post
    ...acrobat attack speed with haste, and sometimes haste boost (not unusual).
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind

  6. #2366
    Community Member Maelodic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sarlona
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diyon View Post
    I included haste boost as stacking. =D
    If Fatal Harrier can get up to 25% and stacks with Acrobat but not haste, you can still get up to 70% or 40% sustained. Which is a lot, but the duration nerf really sucks.
    ~Sarlona~ - Proud Member of The Unrepentant
    Maelodic - Rockin all the day long
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraap View Post
    Praise Dog, and Maelodic, his prophet.

  7. #2367
    Community Member Battery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    582

    Default

    The Lammania release note for u 20 have the 2 staff lines re-named to Henshin staff training and Acrobat staff training. Guess that means they'll be stacking again. Haven't had time to actually test that theory out yet though.
    "Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand"-Kurt Vonnegut

  8. #2368
    Community Member DareDelvis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Leawood, KS
    Posts
    931

    Default

    I can't think of any other reason that they would change the names other than to allow them to stack.
    Fellowship of the Bling Ghallanda http://fotbling.fr.yuku.com/
    Shado; DareDelvis; Ottis; Hary Darkness; Tortelvis; Mournfist; Maimonides; DareDelviss; Aeteentee; DareSoulvis; Rambam; Jawill; Snakecobra

  9. #2369
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Battery View Post
    The Lammania release note for u 20 have the 2 staff lines re-named to Henshin staff training and Acrobat staff training. Guess that means they'll be stacking again. Haven't had time to actually test that theory out yet though.
    I think they are renaming them to clarify the fact, that they already are stacking. And they stack, even on live.

  10. #2370
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Hi guys, im going to TR as a rogue and i would like to know if this quarterstaff build is still a thing. Should i go 20 rogue or 17 rogue 3 monk better? Any advise would be great.

  11. #2371
    Community Member Tinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MorteCerta View Post
    Hi guys, im going to TR as a rogue and i would like to know if this quarterstaff build is still a thing. Should i go 20 rogue or 17 rogue 3 monk better? Any advise would be great.
    Not really, the hottest stick-chick in the bar at the moment is most likely this one
    The best days are the days you don't have to wear socks or shoes.

  12. #2372
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinco View Post
    Not really, the hottest stick-chick in the bar at the moment is most likely this one
    ty, the only problem is that i dont have the Bladeforged

  13. #2373
    Community Member Tinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,027

    Default

    Well, should work on a fleshie in some form, too. Human for example is always nice. You get plenty of UMD and some Lay on Hands to sustain.
    The best days are the days you don't have to wear socks or shoes.

  14. #2374
    Community Member The_Phenx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    near D.C.
    Posts
    3,751

    Default

    I Still Live!
    Ghinsuu, Spikey, Preying, , Pyroclastic
    Khyber, Jesters Court


    ***Your Vip Account Has Been Cancelled***

  15. #2375
    Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    12,735

    Default

    Welcome back. But do you still hunger?


Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload