Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Community Member

Post Dedicated Teams: Wed low level light RP group

"Will this rag tag group of adventurers survive?", Theft looks across the table towards, the perhaps inebriated dwarf, and awaits a response...

================================================
    The Dedicated Teams Guild has multiple established groups (most are at least light Roleplay teams) running almost everyday of the week, we are considering starting a new low level group on Wednesdays.

This group will give anyone interested in Dedicated Teams a chance to participate. The group, for the time being, will be run with a somewhat looser structure than our regular teams. A current Guild officer will be available, play and lead the group for a period of time. But this is an experiment for the moment Will this rag tag group of adventurers even survive, will perhaps one amongst them rise to the level of leadership, will this become a fixed static play team of regularly weekly adventurers, or will it form into a a regular Dedicated Teams low level night?

We have had a couple of inquiries for a new E.S.T. based team but feel free to Post or PM with your availability/preferences and perhaps we can bring a few more like minded players together.
    Last edited by thalion; 08-02-2008 at 10:14 AM.
    Dedicated Teams Guild be part of a larger community... and Roleplayers Sarlona RP Channel

hey. i'm interested. i have a level 7 fighter, a level 3 cleric, or am willing to roll a new character.
    my availability is pretty much "whenever" for the time being.
    best to private message me through the forums, thanks.

*raises mug!* aye me friend, I believe they will! In some form or nother. * waves to barmaid* two more me lady and don’t be spillin em this time! Ahh! Look Theft , seems we have some ears listening to us.
    Guild Leader of "Rest in Pieces" Sarlona RP guild
    Officer of Dedicated Teams Guild be a part of a larger community

oye! any of you's who want to meet up for some low level RP/Questing and are looking for a dedicated/static team!... look for "Yetta Energia" she will be in the Wavecrest at 7pm Wed. Aug. 6th! bring your 1-3rd lvl toon and find out what it is like to have a "Team" to group with week after week!

Good Hunting!

-Shippy Alebreath
    Dedicated Teams

Default Interested party

I would be interested in trying this again as a member of the team not the leader. I ran one on Thelanis. Do you have any slots left.
    An if so do you have any paticular need to be filled.
    Thelanis
    Mysterio 20th lvl Wizard "officer of Ravenspittle" main character

PM sent Emanon67 ...hope to see ya Wed! 7pm Wavecrest look for Yetta.

and for anybody else whom might be interested PM me your toons name and I will add to friends list!

-TC

Default Wed night

I should have a 3rd lvl Barbarian named Krakenskullz ready.
    See you then.
    Thelanis

Default 1st Night!

Great night all! we had alot of fun and everything went smoothly.. sorry we just missed ya Solidghost! below is our current group. please post with your forum names so i can keep track of everyone and give updates to group. also even though we are 6 strong we are LFM! if enough show we can start a 2nd team or add to our current...Yetta will lead for a few more weeks but must take a leave after that and become an ALT of group. so if any below are interested in leading this fun Team don't be shy! it's alot of fun! thanks again! -TC

Current team and class

Yetta - Cleric
    Krakenskullz - Barb
    Redax - Bard
    StoneFingers - Monk
    Veritan - Wizzy
    Solidghost - Wizzy / rogue

sry cudnt make the 1st grp. got caught up with RL stuff. ill b bringing Solidghost lvl 2.5 shadow mage. shud b lvl 3 by weds . quik question, how fast do u guys wanna run quests? the build is ment for stealth but thatd b hard with everybody.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    *fist shake* "Back in my day, we had to run the Coalescence Chamber up hill both ways! There wasn't even snow and the only slippery ice you could find was sleet storm! We had to imagine what snow would look like at Festivult time, and we liked it!"

Default Curious

I am interested, very interested but what server are you all on....I think i saw a sarlona signature but just want to be sure. I prolly would not like to lead if we are role playing as my experience with this is limited. Please pm me.

Default need more

Forum name: Emanon67

This is my only Character on this server.

Character: Krakenskullz

I kill what I wear and wear what I kill. My favorite pastime see my name it says it all. Dont cross me or iI might make a belt out of you.

I am almost as wise as I am smart. The only thing I know is don't get in the path of my axe. You will be told this only once after that you are on your own. I swing first if you still stand I might ask a question before the next swing. If you fall in battle i will place you in my food stores. Have to keep up my strength.

See ya next week.
    Thelanis

Heyas folks, Stonefingers here. Sorry I was late joining up. Had a blast finishing the WW quest with you, Should have that quest caught up and be ready to do Market place stuff with you next Weds. Only problem I had was you guys killing stuff so fast my Monk barely got a swing in :P.
    Xantos-Rogue-Emwonn-Fighter-Balmagrath-Ranger-Bowden-Wizard-Stonefingers-Monk

Community Member

Default Theft glances up as the crowd begins to gather...

Theft glances up as the crowd begins to gather and wonders if this will be the end to the lingering Kobold problems in Stormreach or the end of Yetta?

================================================== ===
    Well it appears we have inquiries for more than a single group of adventurers so I have put out a call for friends to assist and fill-in if they are available that evening.

I also wish to apologize as my mailbox filled and I am still going through to assure I have replied to all the messages I have received
    Dedicated Teams Guild be part of a larger community... and Roleplayers Sarlona RP Channel

Default Liquid Shadows

In flies an arrow, embedding itself to the wall. Attached is a small rolled piece of paper. The barkeeper opens the paper and begins to read it aloud. "I am Pazken. The Arrow Of The Shadows. I tire of travelling alone. I am not for hire, nor easily captured for bounty. I seek the rarest of all treasures, for gold and silver are far from beyond my reach. Friends. I ask you, should you need me, I shall be there, if you want me. Don't look for you shall not find me, but I shall find you."

<ooc> Pazken currently 2 ranger/1 rogue >>>>>>>>>>>>>3 rogue with ranged skillz

Default Tomorrow night

What is on the agenda for tomorrow night?
    Thelanis

Community Member

Talking skulls that need adjusting ...

Quote Originally Posted by Emanon67 View Post
    What is on the agenda for tomorrow night?
    Well fortunately for you there will likely be no apparent shortage of Kobold skulls that need adjusting in this City?

=========================================
    There are some new players that are interested in Roleplay (so if you'd like to try a this static group and still sitting on the sidelines the second session is tonight and we are looking at possibly two teams) I thought I'd resurrect an old Game Guide that one of our fine Guild Officers put together:
    "A quick guide to beginning RP"

Default tastes like chicken

Ummmmm, Kobolds good. tastes like chicken.

Drow, Elves are a little gamey for my tastes but it is a world of survival of the fittest.

Just beware if you fall in battle you may wake up missing an appendage if your lucky. Some people dont wake up.

BUUUUUUUURRRRRRPPPP!!!!!

Excuse me, I had a halfling stuck in my throat.
    Thelanis

Smile Wed. the 18th

Well my friends it seems we are upon another night of slaying evil! let us meet up in the Wavecrest at 7pm to discuss our adventures.

((if there is enough of us we will split up into two groups. but look for yetta to get started! ))

i'll be there in about a half hour (Veritan)

Talking Great run!

Thanks for another great time everyone! sorry Yetta had to bug out a little early last night ((RL work issues)) but next week hoping to leave the harbor and head out to the Market place! I hear there are some catacombs needing exploring! or some Seal of Shan to Kor!

((and thank you to officer Reapent for stopping by. and helping out! )) just an FYI if you show up a little late and see we have a full group don't hesitate to give a shout! we can always work something out. these low lvl quest are just as easy with 4 as it is with 6 for the most part! and I know some ppl are still needing to catch up in XP!

till next week my friends

-Yetta

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast