Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by spifflove View Post
    It would be like hurricane Katrina all over again, except include Boston, New York, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, the state of Florida, and central California.
    Phew! Lucky its only going to hit America!
    Some toons with Cow in the name, and some without.

Default need to get

Well looks like I need to get ready

1 need a boat
    2 need waterproof computer
    3 need to pray that ddo servers are also waterproof
    4 yeah no more job can play ddo forever

Quote Originally Posted by captain1z View Post
    While I dont believe in doom of all mankind, the truth is, as a race we humans CAN indeed destroy this planet. Consider ants on an apple. If they swarm and bite and nibble away at the apple, in time there will be very little left.
    I see your analogy, but we would need to be MUCH larger ants, MANY times more numerous, the earth would have to be a LOT smaller, and it would take a LOT of time before it's an equal comparison . But, microscopic bacteria does indeed consume an apple. Over time. If we humans could destroy this earthly apple, my money will be on the earth destroying US before it happens.

Humans drink water, which the planet replenishes. Food and vegitation can be regrown in time. The earth does everthing it can to correct imbalances but when we drain rivers and lakes, cut down forests and mix soil with other ingredients to make concrete we do permanent damage.
    All living things require water. If one ecosystem is destroyed by nefarious humans draining a lake, then another ecosystem pops up somewhere else. Over time, balance will be restored. Life thrives in balance, even from catastrophes (man made or not) on a large scale. Yes we should be responsible and do the right thing, but I don't believe we can ever permanently take the Earth past a harmful point of no return. Everything changes and will be recycled in time. If it has a chemical composition, it will return to the planet. Even plastic bottles.

A flood causes an imbalance, naturally it drains away until its balanced once more. A meteor strike displaces earth which can find its way back in time.
    If it's nature's work, then it IS balance.

What we do cannot be undone, plastic and concrete will never again be plant soil.......... it will sit there and pile up and never serve another purpose other than to create dead space.
    Sorry we will just have to agree to disagree there. Eventually our planet will reclaim everything it has brought forth in time.
    Last edited by Generals; 07-21-2008 at 07:43 PM.

He is the only one talking about the issue, which is why he has earned the Noble prize.

Yep, and it's a disgrace to most of the other Nobel prize winners.

The ancient Myans believed that the world will end on the winter solictice of 2012. The Myan calandar accurately predicts that on this date, the earth, the sun, and the center of the universe will be in a rare alignment that occurs about once every 38k years. If not already familiar with the prediction I recomend you watch the youtube History channel presentation from this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aPNcUJuiLY [if link doesnt work look up pole shift and click on the Myan priest]

Pole shift has happened in the past, and may explain the end of the last ice age and the sinking of Atlantis, even Noah's flood.

Now I am fascinated with the unknown, and in fact according to National Geographic the magnetic north pole is in fact shifting towards Siberia at a rapid rate. A gradual pole shift would not be much of a concern, but a rapid one would lead to planetary catastrophy similiar to the worse case global warming scenario. It would be like hurricane Katrina all over again, except include Boston, New York, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, the state of Florida, and central California.
    Ummm... if this is actually the truth, then it makes no difference what our carbon footprint is, because I don't think science has developed anything that can change the planet's axis or reposition the poles at this point. However, I find this scenario a lot more likely than my neighbors SUV causing The Day After Tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizzini View Post
    Fear the Man-Bear-Pig.
    Lol. Great quote.

I kind of feel sorry for him. I don't think he has any friends.

Quote Originally Posted by jerryxenon View Post
    This planet has survived floods, hurricanes, global warming, global cooling, ice ages, heat ages, volcanoes, earthquakes, meteorite impacts, comet impacts, disease plagues, insect plagues, and every other thing the cosmos has thrown at it, it has been here for billions of years before we were here, and it will be here billions of years after we are gone.

99% or more of every living organism that has ever existed has come and gone, extinct much like we and every living thing that exist at the present will be .
    Do you really think that you have that much of an impact on this earth?
    Do you really think the planet that has survived all af what I mentioned is gonna suddenly collapse because some Humans threw some plasticbottles on the ground and spilt some oil lol, believe me we aren,t that significant.

No this planet will go on changing and being reborn as it has since the dawn of time, but we won,t.
    Another great quote, based on something George Carlin ranted about in one of his shows. George Carlin said this as well, "What if the only reason for our existence was to give the Earth plastic, because it couldn't make it on it's own."
    Last edited by lasra; 07-21-2008 at 08:18 PM.

Default Wow there are alot of responses out there.

Well I can't get to every argument tonight, like carbon not causing warming but warming causing carbon but here are some pictures:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3Doff%26sa%3DX

That last link has a very nice article attached.
    Last edited by spifflove; 07-21-2008 at 08:33 PM.

Ok sorry for multiposting here, but I just couldn't resist. ..I dig this kind of stuff

Bring on the picture points!

First some perspective. Then, bring on the dust!

Our home and it's workings, Waaaaaaay later, life, then us!

Now, the worst of us

makes us ask, will we ruin ourselves like every great civilization before us?

Maybe, but the earth will carry on long after were history.

Well I can't get to every argument tonight, like carbon not causing warming but warming causing carbon but here are some pictures:

That last link has a very nice article attached.

Pictures of pollution isn't an argument.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:C...ature-plot.svg

There's an actual graph. You'll notice temperatures rise, then Co2 levels rise. The temperature cools, and co2 levels go down. I never said that we weren't causing pollution. I said that if you're going to use a graph and try to 'prove' things... you should at least 'prove' what they actually show.

They don't show the correlation that Al Gore presents as fact.

I fully admit that the reason co2 levels are so high now is due to human emissions.

Generals and Suitepot are right on guys.

Planetary geology is a hobby of mine as I was killing units during my 6-year Nuke E stint.

I won't rehash everything but simply:

1) polar (magnetic) shift has been going on since beginning of the planet. Check data on mid-Atlantic ridge for how the iron lines up as it solidifies. Usually occurs around 4 times every 1 million years. Not always regularly but anyway.....it doesn't occur instantaneously, can't. Check Suite's post. Checking geologic record shows shift occurs anywhere from 1000 to 28,000 years. with an average of 7,000 years. Most we're looking at is confused compasses and NAVSTAR systems, migratory animals and shifting weather patterns.....hell on humans, sure....the planet...nope.

2) mmm...speaking of shifting weather patterns. Caused by astronomical causes (solar) 11 year sunspot activity, 206 yr solar variability, 21,000 yr equinox precession, 41,000 yr tilt cycle, 100,000 yr cycle of eccentricity (orbit); plate tectonics and landmass distribution. As continents move and interfere with ocean currents caused by earth's rotation, it messes with the weather patterns; heck at multiple times the earth was a giant snowball, check the Rodina supercontinent breakup for example.

Earth's climate and the biosphere have been in constant flux, dominated by ice ages and glaciers for the past several million years in our current continental configuration. We are currently enjoying a temporary reprieve from the deep freeze.

Approximately every 100,000 years Earth's climate warms up temporarily (see earth orbit eccentricty). These warm periods, called interglacial periods, appear to last approximately 15,000 to 20,000 years before regressing back to a cold ice age climate. At year 18,000 and counting our current interglacial vacation from the Ice Age is much nearer its end than its beginning.

Global warming during Earth's current interglacial warm period has greatly altered our environment and the distribution and diversity of all life. For example:

-Approximately 15,000 years ago the earth had warmed sufficiently to halt the advance of glaciers, and sea levels worldwide began to rise.....New York was under a mile of glacial ice.

-By 8,000 years ago the land bridge across the Bering Strait was drowned, cutting off the migration of men and animals to North America....whew....those Mayans just got here in time...

-Since the end of the Ice Age, Earth's temperature has risen approximately 16 degrees F and sea levels have risen a total of 300 feet! Forests have returned where once there was only ice....hmmm...icebox to garden.

Now did humans cause any of this.....no. We didn't then and aren't now. There "may" be a chance we are increasing and I repeat "may be increasing" the rate of change, but causing it......not on your life. And there's no way to stop it, so quit wasting oxygen blathering about it. It may seem like we're causing it, but we've only been here a fraction of a second on the geologic timescale, and the earth's history tells us it's a natural occuring cycle.

And the planet has ways of dealing with balancing itself. When conditions get warmer and animals take over, microbs thrive. And when one particular species overtakes it's balance.....disease culls the heard. Check the news lately? CDC and UN are predicting a worldwide flu pandemic in the next few years that may wipe out 50 million people. It's what the planet does, balances itself. We're the virus people, and the planet will deal with us when it's tired of us.

So, do we want to prolong our lives a little, continue to live in comfort, and hang onto that beachfront property just a little while longer? STOP BREEDING! The amount of people and the resources they consume are what's driving our current global energy problems. Don't get me wrong, a balance of energy sources is in the best interest of our species. I most definitely advocate green technologies as it will help the comfort of our species. But dropping coal/oil/gas and advocating hamstinging our economy is not going to change the end game.

Bottom line: can we affect the sun?....no. Can we change the orbit of the planet?....no. Can we stop continential drift?...no.
    All this hype ain't gonna stop the processes the planet has in place. So, sell the beachfront property to some dupe, make some money, and enjoy the ride. Cuz you ain't stoppin it. No one is. Not until we can control the sun, the earth's orbit, and the motion of the continents.

When the planet is tired of us, it will shake us off like a bad case of fleas.

Borr.
    Last edited by Borrigain; 07-21-2008 at 10:19 PM.
    Ghallanda - The a team
    Borrigain Gnollslayer : Lorraidyn Terrakaen : Philonius Purge
    "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Anonymous

Very well put Borr.

A natural, cyclical climate change has been occuring since before any of us was born and it will continue thousands of years after our deaths.

And I further agree with Borr that if you really want to help - limit yourslef to 1 or two kids max. My wife and I have 1 and are done.

Al Gore is a clown of the greatest magnitude and he will make his followers look like fools in the end as well.
    Ravensguard zerx,zerxi,zerxis,zmonk,kieras,varga,oregz

Wasnt this all supposed to happen in the year 2000??

The distant future, the year 2000.
    The distant future.
    The distant future.
    No more agriculture.
    No more war.
    No more racism.
    No more fighting, squabbling or rumbling.
    No more yogurt.
    No more difficult access ways?stairs, basically, no more stairs.
    The future is quite different to the present.
    Yes, what with there being no more stairs and all.
    And most importantly, no more humans.
    Finally, robotic beings rule the world.

The humans are dead,
    The humans are dead.
    We used poisonous gasses
    And we poisoned their asses.
    The humans are dead.
    (Yes they are dead.)
    The humans are dead.
    (I confirm they are dead.)
    It had to be done
    (They look like they`re dead)
    So that we can have fun.
    I hope? is dead
    They`re system of oppression
    What did it lead to?
    Global robots depression.
    Robots, robot people
    They had so much aggression
    That we just had to kill them,
    Had to shut their systems down.
    Don`t you see, we are becoming just like them?
    Silence! Destroy him!
    After time we grew strong,
    Developed cognitive powers.
    They made us work for too long
    For unreasonable hours.
    Our programming determined that the most efficient answer was to shut their motherboard xxxxxxx systems down.

Can`t we just talk to the humans?
    A little understanding could make things better.
    Can`t we talk to the humans and work together now?
    No, because they are dead
    I said the humans are dead
    The humans are dead
    The humans are dead
    Yay, dead, dead, dead.
    We used poisonous gasses
    (With traces of lead)
    To poison their asses.
    (Actually their lungs)
    Binary solo:

Once again without emotion: The humans are dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dooo?

The ancient Myans believed that the world will end on the winter solictice of 2012. The Myan calandar accurately predicts that on this date, the earth, the sun, and the center of the universe will be in a rare alignment that occurs about once every 38k years. If not already familiar with the prediction I recomend you watch the youtube History channel presentation from this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aPNcUJuiLY [if link doesnt work look up pole shift and click on the Myan priest]

Pole shift has happened in the past, and may explain the end of the last ice age and the sinking of Atlantis, even Noah's flood.

Now I am fascinated with the unknown, and in fact according to National Geographic the magnetic north pole is in fact shifting towards Siberia at a rapid rate. A gradual pole shift would not be much of a concern, but a rapid one would lead to planetary catastrophy similiar to the worse case global warming scenario. It would be like hurricane Katrina all over again, except include Boston, New York, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, the state of Florida, and central California.

Now this does not really trouble me because no matter how accurate the Myan predictions are, they are of course only predictions and you cannot base your life decisions on things beyond your control. It is very entertaining to me to muse about how Myan priest scientists were so advanced, that is all.

But more troubling is the problem of global warming. This is something almost certain to occur. If it does, the outcome will be equally as dire as a rapid pole shift, if not more so.

Scientist predict about a 50% chance of the North Pole being free of ice by this summer, and event that would be the first in recorded history. While this in itself will not raise sea levels, the loss of the Greenland ice sheet will certainly do so [that won't happen this summer]. There is a chance that the entire ice sheet could simply fall into the north sea. As water melts on the surface of the ice sheet, it runs underneath and lubricates the ice land interface. Such an event led to a collapse of an antartic ice sheet that was supposed to take 100 years to melt in just a matter of days. The effect of such a rapid decline in north sea temperatures would creat an mini ice age in the northern hemisphere. The rise in waters would sink large areas of the coast worldwide.

Now if we take a look at what happened during hurricane Katrina, it took about 6 days to see an entire society revert to tribalism. That would be the backdrop of our new world and I doubt that the unaffected areas could handle the influx of environmental evacuees.

Even with the backdrop of these events, people are still unwilling to make changes. Rather than place solar panels and wind mills that advocate more drilling. To put this into prespective, merely increasing national fleet fuel mileage by 1mg (currently at 18mpg vs 30 for China) would equal all the recoverable oil in ANWR. More drilling would decrease our fuel bill 10 years from now by about 3 pennies per gallon. (probably from a bill above 10 dollars per gallon by then). Its cocktail hour on the Titanic, and the short term, unsustainable slash and burn profit monger is still king.

The only bright spot on the horizon is Al Gores recent challenge to the world to be energy independent in 10 years. Just like we put a man on the moon, we can accomplish this goal. We must accomplish this goal. If we don't what will the future hold? Ever see I am Legend?
    Outatime Exodus
    This character is dedicated to a once great game destroyed by a greedy corperation.. Goodbye Star Wars Galaxays!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWu8NOa69vM

George Carlin says it best.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ljNDbKpusT0

I like the pictures of all the trash, I got an idea, let's recycle it!

I mean it well cause more emissions, the surface temp. of the earth well rise, the ice caps are already goners as it is, yes we well have an ice age, people well die, but that's what people do sometimes, they die. And those prepared well live to pollute or planet some more, yay us!

Also, here's something that's interesting, do you know why we drive gas cars instead of electric?
    Because gas cars were cheaper at some point and they took over due to the cheap price of gas, so now what, is a new fuel source going to take over now that gas is so costly, I bet you it is, than we can have problems with that in another 100 to 200 years.

Anyway, that's my two cents.
    (EightySix-16 Cleric)(Lockwood-10 Fighter/3 Paliden/3 Rogue)(Trapspringer-13 Ranger/2 Fighter/1 Rogue)(Darkwatch-12 Fighter/3 Paliden/1 Rogue)(KillDash Nine-15 Wizard/1 Bard)(Chaosxy-16 Sorcerer)(Rockcutter-16 Monk)(Accidental-15 Bard/1 Fighter)(Chainsaw-14 Barbarian/2 Fighter)(HealingWind-7 Cleric)(Handsomerob-2 Rogue/1 Barbarian/1 Fighter)

Quote Originally Posted by bobbryan2 View Post
    Actually, if you look at the correlation closely... Co2 concentrations rise 'after' rises in temperature. There is a general scientific agreement that Co2 levels and temperatures correlate fairly well, but they absolutely don't prove that rising co2 causes any amount of noticeable temperature change. If anything, the graphs suggest that increasing the earth's temperature will rise co2 concentrations.

Which.. makes sense.

The point the article was making was that Gore was showing a graph and claiming undeniable proof of one thing, when the graph doesn't prove anything of the kind.
    The graph that you cited does show a correlation bteween Co2 following temperature, but also notes that the amount of Co2 since the industrial revolution is off the charts. You note late that you don't dispute man is causing this. Now yes rising Co2 does follow increasing temperature. That makes global warming especially dangerous because the effect can get out of hand theoretically.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:C...ide_400kyr.png

It's not a question of rolling the bones. It's a question of not jumping to conclusions. There is a long and glorious tradition of environmentalism jumping to conclusions that later turned out to be false, and ended up causing more harm than god.

In the 1970's, when global cooling was achieving its heyday. There were lots of ideas that were presented that we 'had to take to halt catastrohpic change'. Among these were ideas such as.. pumping greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere. Attempting to melt the ice caps. And lots of things like that. And you could use the same argument back then that you just used. Well.. would you like to roll the bones and see if it's catastrophic global cooling, or would you take preventative measures like pumping co2 into the atmosphere in attempts to stave off climate change.

There are some people looking at ways to cool the earth today because they have lost hope that humans will change. If the poles do become free of ice this very year, would that be enough to convince you? Would that show that we are not jumping to conclusions? If not what would?

From the free wik:
    In the 1970s, there was increasing awareness that estimates of global temperatures showed cooling since 1945. Of those scientific papers considering climate trends over the next century, slightly under 10% inclined towards future cooling, while most papers predicted future warming.[2] The general public had little awareness of carbon dioxide's effects on climate, although Paul R. Ehrlich mentions climate change from the greenhouse gases in 1968.[3] By the time the idea of global cooling reached the public press in the mid-1970s, the temperature trend had stopped going down, and there was concern in the climatological community about carbon dioxide's effects.[4] It was known that both natural and man-made effects caused variations in global climate

So there was no scientific concensus on global cooling.
    Look at things like the DDT ban, or the ideas behind nuclear holocaust, or even things as recent as Olestra and tell me that jumping to hasty conclusions is good for us.
    The DDT ban was good. Nuclear holocaust, while averted by the principal of Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) may still occur if fanaticals who have no fear of death get their hands on nukes. Pakistan came within 15 minutes of nuking India a few years back. One colonel in the former Sovient Union averted MAD. He got demoted and reassigned. One US president decided not to listen to his joint chiefs of staff who advised him to launch. I am not sure about the point you are making with Olestra.
    Last edited by spifflove; 07-22-2008 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Borrigain View Post
    Generals and Suitepot are right on guys.

Planetary geology is a hobby of mine as I was killing units during my 6-year Nuke E stint.

I won't rehash everything but simply:

1) polar (magnetic) shift has been going on since beginning of the planet. Check data on mid-Atlantic ridge for how the iron lines up as it solidifies. Usually occurs around 4 times every 1 million years. Not always regularly but anyway.....it doesn't occur instantaneously, can't. Check Suite's post. Checking geologic record shows shift occurs anywhere from 1000 to 28,000 years. with an average of 7,000 years. Most we're looking at is confused compasses and NAVSTAR systems, migratory animals and shifting weather patterns.....hell on humans, sure....the planet...nope.

2) mmm...speaking of shifting weather patterns. Caused by astronomical causes (solar) 11 year sunspot activity, 206 yr solar variability, 21,000 yr equinox precession, 41,000 yr tilt cycle, 100,000 yr cycle of eccentricity (orbit); plate tectonics and landmass distribution. As continents move and interfere with ocean currents caused by earth's rotation, it messes with the weather patterns; heck at multiple times the earth was a giant snowball, check the Rodina supercontinent breakup for example.

Earth's climate and the biosphere have been in constant flux, dominated by ice ages and glaciers for the past several million years in our current continental configuration. We are currently enjoying a temporary reprieve from the deep freeze.

Approximately every 100,000 years Earth's climate warms up temporarily (see earth orbit eccentricty). These warm periods, called interglacial periods, appear to last approximately 15,000 to 20,000 years before regressing back to a cold ice age climate. At year 18,000 and counting our current interglacial vacation from the Ice Age is much nearer its end than its beginning.

Global warming during Earth's current interglacial warm period has greatly altered our environment and the distribution and diversity of all life. For example:

-Approximately 15,000 years ago the earth had warmed sufficiently to halt the advance of glaciers, and sea levels worldwide began to rise.....New York was under a mile of glacial ice.

-By 8,000 years ago the land bridge across the Bering Strait was drowned, cutting off the migration of men and animals to North America....whew....those Mayans just got here in time...

-Since the end of the Ice Age, Earth's temperature has risen approximately 16 degrees F and sea levels have risen a total of 300 feet! Forests have returned where once there was only ice....hmmm...icebox to garden.
    Borr.
    Well you seem to be an expert on the ice age Borrigain so I want to ask you why, as I look at any map of the ice age, is Siberia clear of ice when it is above the meridian lines of the ice sheets in Europe and America?

Quote Originally Posted by Borrigain View Post
    Now did humans cause any of this.....no. We didn't then and aren't now. There "may" be a chance we are increasing and I repeat "may be increasing" the rate of change, but causing it......not on your life. And there's no way to stop it, so quit wasting oxygen blathering about it. It may seem like we're causing it, but we've only been here a fraction of a second on the geologic timescale, and the earth's history tells us it's a natural occuring cycle.

And the planet has ways of dealing with balancing itself. When conditions get warmer and animals take over, microbs thrive. And when one particular species overtakes it's balance.....disease culls the heard. Check the news lately? CDC and UN are predicting a worldwide flu pandemic in the next few years that may wipe out 50 million people. It's what the planet does, balances itself. We're the virus people, and the planet will deal with us when it's tired of us.

So, do we want to prolong our lives a little, continue to live in comfort, and hang onto that beachfront property just a little while longer? STOP BREEDING! The amount of people and the resources they consume are what's driving our current global energy problems. Don't get me wrong, a balance of energy sources is in the best interest of our species. I most definitely advocate green technologies as it will help the comfort of our species. But dropping coal/oil/gas and advocating hamstinging our economy is not going to change the end game.

Bottom line: can we affect the sun?....no. Can we change the orbit of the planet?....no. Can we stop continential drift?...no.
    All this hype ain't gonna stop the processes the planet has in place. So, sell the beachfront property to some dupe, make some money, and enjoy the ride. Cuz you ain't stoppin it. No one is. Not until we can control the sun, the earth's orbit, and the motion of the continents.

When the planet is tired of us, it will shake us off like a bad case of fleas.

Borr.
    If I stop breeding Oreg, than others will not, and they get this planet. The danger with becoming too smart is the ability to outsmart yourself. We can't stop the sun and one day it will burn out but we can stop pollution, at least enough so that the earth can manage it again. It won't be easy but nothing worthwhile ever was.

The planet may shake us off like fleas, but it will be your single child who will have to hold back the endless ravenous hordes with the 50 shells he has left for his shotgun.
    Last edited by spifflove; 07-22-2008 at 10:33 AM.

Nice visuals Generals. The earth will go on. But I just can't imagine that every struggle man has gone through from the first time man picked up a stone to the inevitable resource wars was for nothing. Some of the earths population will survive, the ones that can revert to tribalism. But here we stand at the point of history where we can prevent this. Should we do nothing? Just let nature run its course?
    Last edited by spifflove; 07-22-2008 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adamkatt View Post
    Wasnt this all supposed to happen in the year 2000??

The distant future.
    The distant future.
    No more agriculture.
    No more war.
    No more racism.
    No more fighting, squabbling or rumbling.
    No more yogurt.
    No more difficult access ways?stairs, basically, no more stairs.
    The future is quite different to the present.
    Yes, what with there being no more stairs and all.
    And most importantly, no more humans.
    Finally, robotic beings rule the world.

The humans are dead,
    The humans are dead.
    We used poisonous gasses
    And we poisoned their asses.
    The humans are dead.
    (Yes they are dead.)
    The humans are dead.
    (I confirm they are dead.)
    It had to be done
    (They look like they`re dead)
    So that we can have fun.
    I hope? is dead
    They`re system of oppression
    What did it lead to?
    Global robots depression.
    Robots, robot people
    They had so much aggression
    That we just had to kill them,
    Had to shut their systems down.
    Don`t you see, we are becoming just like them?
    Silence! Destroy him!
    After time we grew strong,
    Developed cognitive powers.
    They made us work for too long
    For unreasonable hours.
    Our programming determined that the most efficient answer was to shut their motherboard xxxxxxx systems down.

Can`t we just talk to the humans?
    A little understanding could make things better.
    Can`t we talk to the humans and work together now?
    No, because they are dead
    I said the humans are dead
    The humans are dead
    The humans are dead
    Yay, dead, dead, dead.
    We used poisonous gasses
    (With traces of lead)
    To poison their asses.
    (Actually their lungs)
    Binary solo:

Once again without emotion: The humans are dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dooo?
    I am sorry Adam I'm afraid I can't do that.

I love George Carlin's skit ty The peeps are the problem, not the planet. Maybe we can't change things. Maybe it is already too late. But we have to try. Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast