Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: The QA Lodge

Quote Originally Posted by Borror0 View Post
    Am I the only one who has Silthe's post showing up in the Dev Tracker but not here?

It's the fourth time this week.

I think Silthe is "Modereated". The Posts are there, but not able to be seen by anyone who isnt a moderator. Not until they get checked "A-OK" Do they show up.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

WikiGnome

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    I think Silthe is "Modereated".
    I thought about that but that is kind of odd... I mean, he is a Turbine employee after all.
    DDOwiki.com, #1 source for DDO information.

I thought about that but that is kind of odd... I mean, he is a Turbine employee after all.
    Yeah, but he could be moderating himself.... Jusat making sure the info that he had off the top of his head is
    A) Correct (Wants to go verify it)
    and
    B) Is OK to Post if its questionable
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    Yeah, but he could be moderating himself.... Jusat making sure the info that he had off the top of his head is
    A) Correct (Wants to go verify it)
    and
    B) Is OK to Post if its questionable
    Or Tolero won't take me off moderation until I promise not to tell people her middle name.

~Silthe

Not sure that it's Master's Touch. I have that occasionally as well, and Barrok does not carry Master's Touch.
    I've seen it occasionally as well, but it seems to happen much more frequently on my Warchanter. I haven't died that many times yet though, so I don't have a large sampling.
    Freeman - Human Bard - Thelanis Fulfilling my duty to the ladies of Stormreach
    Yuvben(Halfling Rogue), Acana(Drow Sorcerer), Walket(Human Cleric), Mahoukami (WF Wizard), Knicapper(Horc Fighter), Pyetr(Human Bard), Mazinger (WF Barb), and Belcar(Halfling Ranger).

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silthe View Post
    Or Tolero won't take me off moderation until I promise not to tell people her middle name.

~Silthe
    What? Agatha? *shrug*

Everyone know it's Mysterio. Don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Thoon View Post
    Everyone know it's Mysterio. Don't they?
    But have you ever noticed that if you combined Tolero and Tarrant you'd get Tolerant?

I always figured that was pretty fitting considering that we players are so tough to deal with...
    ~PESTILENCE~
    Looting's our business and business is good.
    Officer On Thelanis - Deathseer, Deathslasher, Deathcount, Deathslicer, Deathspinner, Deathsneak, Deathswiper, Deathdoctor

Brand / Commerce Manager Tolero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathseeker View Post
    But have you ever noticed that if you combined Tolero and Tarrant you'd get Tolerant?
    By design, working as intended.

I always figured that was pretty fitting considering that we players are so tough to deal with...
    Or later to rant.
    Almost nearly always: Ghallanda, THE OLD TIMERS' GUILD
    Most likely: Heisenberg, Landau, Boltzmann, Sommerfeld, Rutherford, Bohr, Tezla, and Dirac.
    But also: Vigner, Minkowski, Schrodinger, Fermi, Hartree, Sternn, Gerlach, and others.

Also, if you combine letters from The Cube, Thoon, Tolero, and Tarrant, you get:

HOOR, THE CUBE ART NOT TOLERANT

I especially like his HOOR to start that battle cry!

For he shall strike down all forum miscreants, plat sellers, and yea did Mod 9 approacheth!

Hmmm... ever thought about when the DM's in game hit the
    "/ban multiplyreportedplatspammer"

of having said macro spawn a large gelatinous cube on their body just before it kicks them out? I might hang out in Korthos to watch such a spectacle with my recent and soon to be past buds: asdfklsd, wyfslekskeks, and who can forget Nashvfwlsesks.

That Nashvfgwlsesks... them's such a kidder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    DO NOT DO THIS. We are investigating.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gratch View Post
    Also, if you combine letters from The Cube, Thoon, Tolero, and Tarrant, you get:

HOOR, THE CUBE ART NOT TOLERANT

I especially like his HOOR to start that battle cry!

For he shall strike down all forum miscreants, plat sellers, and yea did Mod 9 approacheth!

Hmmm... ever thought about when the DM's in game hit the
    "/ban multiplyreportedplatspammer"
    of having said macro spawn a large gelatinous cube on their body just before it kicks them out? I might hang out in Korthos to watch such a spectacle with my recent and soon to be past buds: asdfklsd, wyfslekskeks, and who can forget Nashvfwlsesks.

That Nashvfgwlsesks... them's such a kidder.

Oh dear we REALLY need new content........ Lest this start workign it's way into party chat in game......

Question: The bug with improved trip and the trip enhancement bonuses will be fixed in mod 9?

with the addition of kensai and a huge bonus to tactic feats i would like to know if i need to plan my kensai with improved trip or not

The "Skip Tutorial" option when you character first enters the world and talk to Jeets seems very inconsistent.. it will show up for several new characters, then mysteriously be unavailable for a new one on the same account.
    <|| “Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch’entrate.” ||>
    AEsahaettr | AlfredSartan | Botharel | PeterMurphy | Weesham etc.

This is becoming so common that players encounter it more than most of the bugs mentioned here, but what's with the lag?
    Will the devs or someone from turbine address the issue?
    Do they feel that the amount of lag and downtime recently is within the expected and acceptable band of player experience?

Default Just thought I'd post this here as well as a Bug Report

The Spell Icon for the Level 4 Paladin Spell ZEAL indicates it is a level 2 spell.

See the icon on the DDO Compendium, it is the same in game: http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Spell:Zeal

Default Tenser's

I recently bought a load of tensers scrolls for my battleish sorc, and whenever I try to use them I get a huge lag spike. I lag out for about 7 seconds, but then it works fine, not sure if this is a bug or something, or if I am alone in this. IT should also be noted that divine power works just fine when I use it, and I haven't tested natural spells or clickys of tensers, and info would be helpful.
    Arannel, Aqueous, Cocobolo, Arboreous, Erudirion, Congruous, and Cogs
    Ghallanda Rerolled

Please excuse the dust while we do a little bit of lodge remodeling

The lodge has opened in a new thread here in the gameplay forum! Click here for the latest lodge thread. Any discussion you had going please feel free to migrate them to the new thread.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728